Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request - Why did you vote for Trump?

+12
Cameron
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
NigelUno
Triple Sparty
DWags
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Request - Why did you vote for Trump? - Page 4 Empty Re: Request - Why did you vote for Trump?

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-23, 15:57

xsanguine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:We're fucked. I told my mom I'm looking to move out of the country.

What has your knickers in a knot, intensity? I'd be more worried living abroad than living here under a trump presidency. If I was worried, that is.
Who is seemingly getting appointments. The DeVos woman who doesn't believe in public schools, but private charters only. The head of the EPA who doesn't believe in science and probably thinks the world is 6000 years old. It wouldn't surprise me if Palin becomes the ambassador to Russia because she's seen the country from wherever. Wanting to shut down NASA because they are recording scientifically what is happening with the climate. Pence scares the shit out of me. I think there are people who see a christian version of sharia law and want to enforce that in the US. I think we'll see the repeal of regulations and many more environmental catastrophes that are manmade, not even from global, but pipelines bursting or falling apart. I'm scared for my kids and afraid they may not get the education or opportunities that I had growing up. The attorney general who wants to prosecute for drug laws in states in which they are legal. I think that Trump is going to take far right failed politicians and give them power. I'm worried about losing individual freedoms and liberties.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Request - Why did you vote for Trump? - Page 4 Empty Re: Request - Why did you vote for Trump?

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-23, 16:00

Doesn't believe in science and probably believes the earth is 6k years old? Interesting...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-23, 16:04

Mr. Ebell, who revels in taking on the scientific consensus on global warming, will be Mr. Trump’s lead agent in choosing personnel and setting the direction of the federal agencies that address climate change and environmental policy more broadly.

Mr. Ebell, whose organization is financed in part by the coal industry, has been one of the most vocal opponents of the linchpin of that policy, the Clean Power Plan. Developed by the Environmental Protection Agency, the plan is a far-reaching set of regulations that, by seeking to reduce carbon emissions from electricity generation, could result in the closing of many coal-burning power plants, among other effects
His degree is in Economics, just doesn't believe in climate change or that anything is happening.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-23, 16:07

Funny how my internet stalker isn't stalking me when I'm not posting in the politics board.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-11-25, 12:20

DWags wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:A vote cast for a candidate is not necessarily a vote for everything that candidate represents, has said or done.

Tired of this statement. So fucking tired of it. You voted for him. You get the full Monty. If you put pocket book or fences over guys willing to forgive those who would grab your wife or daughter by the pussy "cause he can", or are more interested in economics than race relationships whether realistic or not, just fucking say it and be done with it. You said the OP asked a proper question and yet you dance around it.

I have no problem with people putting money or a perceived sense of security over shit your leader believes in but like the op said, just say so. Don't be a pussy.

He feels grabbing pussy is fine. He wants to keep jobs here and put America first. You get both with him.

Tell us why you voted for him but leave off self-gratifying statements that somehow makes you believe you can qualify over looking his character.

I didn't vote for him actually. I'm just sick of people making ridiculous assumptions about the half of the country that did vote for him. It's the same people that vote Republican in every election.

The thing is, they don't actually believe any of the assault accusations, they think it's mostly cooked up by a liberal media. Most people live in their own little media bubble, filled with confirmation bias, and hardly take the time to do research beyond that.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-11-04, 15:46

Request - Why did you vote for Trump? - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-11-04, 20:25

I have family members who voted for Trump TWICE and they have become a helluva lot less shy about why they support him.  Sadly they don't believe that Trump has given US farmers twice what Bush2 and Obama in bailout money to the automotive industry.  They still believe COVID is being overplayed by the media; Dr Fauci is a "Deep State" plant among other bs reasons they read on Faceook, Breitbart and get from FoxNews

Thankfully because of COVID we have a built in excuse to pass on their invite.  Next year if COVID gets under control we're heading the NoCal.  Then to Nashville next.  Done trying to grin while I grind my teeth.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4