Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

+44
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
TheReal_LWS
steveschneider
By-Tor
AvgMSUJoe
Da Mayor
Dr. Strangelove
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
SawGreen
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Herbie Green
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
aualum06
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
NigelUno
Death Roe
InTenSity
Ted Brogan
Vlad
MattyFresh
CheesySpartan
The Pantry
Stoops21
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
BleacherSwill
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
DWags
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
48 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by MSU addict Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:13 pm

We obviously will know soon (by 4:00 pm tomorrow) but I think there is a real possibility that Washington won't tag Cousins and may just let him become a free agent.

It is becoming very clear that Cousins will not be with the Redskins after this year.  The only way it makes sense to put the franchise tag on Cousins is if the Redskins can trade him.

Reportedly, there are several teams interested in doing that, but how much are you really willing to give up when you know he will be a free agent next year?  You would have to have a long term agreement set with Cousins before the trade could happen and I just don't see that happening before the draft (the trade would be for draft picks).  Cousins' agent seems very content to wait and let free agency play out to better define the market.  Ultimately it is probably in Kirk's best interest to be patient and refuse to negotiate at this point.  That puts the Redskins at one hell of a disadvantage.  

The Redskins have been getting slammed for almost a year about how they have botched things.  If they tag him and don't trade him they look like even bigger fools - essentially giving a guy 44+ million in guaranteed money when you  refused to give him more than 25 million guaranteed on a five year deal and then still letting him walk as a free agent.

Yes, the Redskins will look foolish if they do not tag him - but at least they won't have to read about it everyday for over a year.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 Empty Re: Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Blanch32 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:33 pm

franchised again. heard it here first
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:16 pm

I can confirm, via my TrueInsider(TM) sources, that former MSU great Kirk Cousins has been given a franchise tag by the Washington Racial Slurs.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Blanch32 wrote:franchised again.  heard it here first

Technically, I heard it here second.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 Untitl11
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 pm

MattyFresh wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:franchised again.  heard it here first

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 Untitl11

Imagine if Blanche tweeted that.

"Atg! Im ti!"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Death Roe wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Imagine if Blanche tweeted that.

"Atg! Im ti!"
Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 502811600
you forgot a '3'
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:28 pm

It is a bit interesting they tagged him with the exclusive tag. Maybe they are trying to send a message they would like to sign him long term.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:07 pm

So he's basically made 40 million in two years and has another year of try outs for the NFL.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Why don't teams just say fuck off at paying cousins or Staff 25 per?

I wouldn't offer that much. I'd tell them if you can find a sucker team to pay that, see ya!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 pm

The_Dude wrote:Why don't teams just say fuck off at paying cousins or Staff 25 per?

I wouldn't offer that much. I'd tell them if you can find a sucker team to pay that, see ya!

One of the great questions of our era is why aren't you an NFL GM?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Why don't teams just say fuck off at paying cousins or Staff 25 per?

One of the great questions of our era is why aren't you an NFL GM?

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:57 pm

It does show you how few good QB's exist in the world and why guys like Brady and Favre play till they're 40.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:25 pm

DWags wrote:It does show you how few good QB's exist in the world and why guys like Brady and Favre play till they're 40.

It's crazy. If Staff gets 25 per, that's where cousins negotiations start. And then Ryan will be getting close to 30 per.

How many teams could truly afford it in the open market if teams called players bluffs?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:42 pm

It's just a privilege getting to see how your mind works.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:46 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

This made me laugh out loud just now. I'm in a restaurant because the wife has book club over. Which isn't funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:52 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This made me laugh out loud just now. I'm in a restaurant because the wife has book club over. Which isn't funny.

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 502811600 I was aiming for milk out the nose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 502811600 I was aiming for milk out the nose.

Coke and a half chef salad. It was a full one till I found a long hair and a piece of lint half way through. Gus Coney Island Mt Clemens
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Coke and a half chef salad. It was a full one till I found a long hair and a piece of lint half way through. Gus Coney Island Mt Clemens

That's nasty. I hope they comped the meal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Obviously not a browns fan
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:15 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

classy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Romo to Washington, Cousins to SF in Three Team Trade?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Romo to Washington, Cousins to SF in Three Team Trade?

In terms of front offices, it seems like Cousins would be going from a shit sandwich to a turd omelette.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Romo to Washington, Cousins to SF in Three Team Trade?

In terms of front offices, it seems like Cousins would be going from a shit sandwich to a turd omelette.

Think I'm leaning towards the sandwich.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:01 pm

I thought Cousins was going to get tagged in Washington?

Last edited by Ted Brogan on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Think I'm leaning towards the sandwich.

It's a race to the bottom.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:17 pm

So not only is Cousins rich and married.....but he's been getting some too.

Kirk Cousins going to be a dad after adorable announcement from wife
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:So not only is Cousins rich and married.....but he's been getting some too.

Be a boy. Be a boy. Be a boy. Be a boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 pm

LooseGoose wrote:So not only is Cousins rich and married.....but he's been getting some too.

These fucking "announcements" that people do these days with the signs are turrible.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 pm

These fucking "announcements" that people do these days with the signs are turrible.

This. People don't really care that your having a kid or getting married or whatever it is that you feel the need to try to be cute about.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Be a boy. Be a boy. Be a boy.  Be a boy.  
This.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Give Kirk Cousins some motherfucking props in this thread Swill - Page 3 502811600 You are way too young to be this ornery.
I don't care about baby announcements, but prom proposals are some of the worst things in the world, right up there with juvenile diabetes and pediatric cancers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:20 pm

What's up OTPT? Why so much anger at trivial shit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:54 pm

DWags wrote:

So much anger ? A message board post ?

It's the whole Instagram social media attention whore I'm fake as can be look at my life thought process. Gross.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:15 pm

DWags wrote:

It's the whole Instagram social media attention whore I'm fake as can be look at my life thought process. Gross.

If you get back to Michigan this summer, I'd like to have you over to join me on the porch, drink some beer, and shout at kids to get off my lawn.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:10 pm

DWags wrote:

You seem more pissed than usual. That's all. I don't like that stuff so much either, but being married to who I'm married to, there are really some people who enjoy hearing that shit from other people on facebook. My wife always gives me rundowns on my sister, sister in law, my niece and my kids. And they're legit happy for those people cause their infant shit in a real toilet, they lost a tooth, they scored a goal, they won a competition whatever. It's like they listen to us talking about a guy getting a triple double three nights in a row, they tolerate it. But there are people who like that shit. Guys and girls.

You seem to always say let the shit go that people post on this board, cause it's a board. That's why you being pissed at shit on social media is strange. Smoke a bowl. You're a bit out of sorts in my opinion
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

If you get back to Michigan this summer, I'd like to have you over to join me on the porch, drink some beer, and shout at kids to get off my lawn.

Can I yell at those fuckers?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 pm

D wags if I know someone doesn't give a fuck about hoops I'm not talking to them about triple doubles.

You say being "pissed at" like I'm doing anything more than rolling my eyes and probably making fun of it. In classic wags fashion, you type 3 paragraphs and tell someone else to relax. I shared my opinion on a dog wearing a sign that says I'm getting a human? You didn't like my opinion because of your wife or something. Neat.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 pm

I love these. So classy and cute. <3
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags if I know someone doesn't give a fuck about hoops I'm not talking to them about triple doubles.

You say being "pissed at" like I'm doing anything more than rolling my eyes and probably making fun of it. In classic wags fashion, you type 3 paragraphs and tell someone else to relax. I shared my opinion on a dog wearing a sign that says I'm getting a human? You didn't like my opinion because of your wife or something. Neat.

Again my angry friend, if you follow your own philosophy all the many times you've scolded us on this board for taking people so seriously, you wouldn't be this irritated. Relax.

FTR, I might half read a basketball post by you or herbie, but I don't take that shit seriously. I think it's funny how upset you get at Izzo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 pm

DWags wrote:

this. dwags is the definition of passive aggressive
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next