Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U

+4
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U Empty Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Still gets to me. What a play stuffing Braxton Miller to seal the deal.

Feel free to merge with OTPT's thread from April 2013 on page 305. His almost crying thread is vaguely similar to sobbing.

Thanks in advance.....

I win.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U Empty Re: Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

"Sparty's Got Six" and "Langford, Still Running" give me goosebumps to this day.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U Empty Re: Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:"Sparty's Got Six" and "Langford, Still Running" give me goosebumps to this day.

Amen brother.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:59 pm

1.) Was there.  Langford would have ended up in my lap if he'd not stopped running.

2.) One of the best plays of the game was Trey Wayne's hit on Carlos Hyde early on I think their first or second play (from memory). Really set the tone of the game.

3.)Kingston, are you imploding?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:05 pm

It was an ok game. I had a pretty routine reaction. I was happy. Might have smiled or something, but nothing too outrageous.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:06 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:1.) Was there.  Langford would have ended up in my lap if he'd not stopped running.

2.) One of the best plays of the game was Trey Wayne's hit on Carlos Hyde early on I think their first or second play (from memory). Really set the tone of the game.

Allow me some fun...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:1.) Was there.  Langford would have ended up in my lap if he'd not stopped running.

Allow me some fun...

Fun is why America stopped being great. Fun gets in the way of productivity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Flipped that fool and put him right on his head Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Langford splitting the safeties and getting carried by the lineman gives me goosebumps. I remember just laying on the ground screaming.

The image of the Spartan section exploding is etched in my mind. Go watch it after Langford scores. Pure chaos it's just beautiful.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 pm

I was watching it at Celebration Cinema Crossroads. Place was packed.

When Denicos stopped Miller, we all started to get anxious. We cheered loudly yet were a little on edge.... When Jeremy broke through that set of LBs, the whole theater went apeshit. Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U 502811600 We started hugging random strangers, high-fiving rows, etc.

Then the Rose Bowl a few weeks later. I was home watching it, let out a raging scream when they ruled it officially short. A few other people in my complex let out some loud-ass screams, too, heard them through the thick walls!

We will be back again, bros. Soon.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 pm

I was there. I cried a bit. No cabs after.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Death Roe wrote:I was watching it at Celebration Cinema Crossroads. Place was packed.

When Denicos stopped Miller, we all started to get anxious. We cheered loudly yet were a little on edge.... When Jeremy broke through that set of LBs, the whole theater went apeshit. Sometimes I sob when I watch the Big Ten championship game vs. O$U 502811600 We started hugging random strangers, high-fiving rows, etc.

Then the Rose Bowl a few weeks later. I was home watching it, let out a raging scream when they ruled it officially short. A few other people in my complex let out some loud-ass screams, too, heard them through the thick walls!

We will be back again, bros. Soon.

You didn't go the to Rose Bowl, bro?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down