Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne

+2
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne Empty MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-18, 02:37

Only twenty years old. Police say she was sledding in the middle of the night on a closed run that never allows sledding. Very sad. RIP.
http://on.lsj.com/2k1gVVx
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne Empty Re: MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-18, 08:00

yeah, not good - easy to make judgements about young people doing questionable things.. however, I'm the first to admit that I'm lucky to be alive after some of the stunts I pulled rather consistently from about the age of 13 until about 25 or so...

RIP. Feel so bad for her family.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne Empty Re: MSU student dies while sledding at Boyne

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-18, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah,  not good - easy to make judgements about young people doing questionable things.. however, I'm the first to admit that I'm lucky to be alive after some of the stunts I pulled rather consistently from about the age of 13 until about 25 or so...

Exactly, Bob.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-18, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, not good - easy to make judgements about young people doing questionable things.. however, I'm the first to admit that I'm lucky to be alive after some of the stunts I pulled rather consistently from about the age of 13 until about 25 or so...

This. And we all think about it. Also, those of us with kids between those ages don't ever sleep well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-18, 08:49

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, not good - easy to make judgements about young people doing questionable things.. however, I'm the first to admit that I'm lucky to be alive after some of the stunts I pulled rather consistently from about the age of 13 until about 25 or so...

This. And we all think about it. Also, those of us with kids between those ages don't ever sleep well.
yep..

it's why no matter what time my daughter comes in at night, I'm never asleep. I might be in bed, but definitely never asleep.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-18, 08:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

yep..

it's why no matter what time my daughter comes in at night, I'm never asleep. I might be in bed, but definitely never asleep.

Don't worry. She's with me.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-18, 08:57

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep..

Don't worry. She's with me.

Witty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-18, 08:59

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep..

Don't worry.  She's with me.

You know what's never in good taste?  Jokes about poster's daughters.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-18, 09:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

meh - I ignore the idiots.

(though thanks for taking up for our daughters).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-18, 09:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

"A place on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Sarcasm encouraged."

Last edited by Da Mayor on 2017-01-18, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-18, 09:05

Da Mayor wrote:
"A place on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Sarcasm encouraged."

let's fuck , cum! or Ghost! or pussy douchebag!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-18, 09:06

tanfan! wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Do you mind if I check my PM's while we do it?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-18, 09:07

Da Mayor wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Do you mind if I check my PM's while we do it?

CHECK THOSE MUTHERFUCKING PMS BROSEPH MAN CROTCH EATER!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down