Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread

+19
Heat Miser
InTenSity
The Pantry
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
duffy munn
DWags
Nordic
InfantrySpartan
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Empty Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread

Post by Turtleneck 2022-11-06, 22:54

Last week's pregame thread was a new (and lazy) format. But it worked. So here is a picture of the Rutgers coach.

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread USATSI_16781114_168395919_lowres-1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Empty Re: Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-11-06, 22:56

Me this week, trying to get into the head of my enemy to understand what makes them tick.

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Gabagool-gabbagool
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Empty Re: Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-11-07, 05:37

Note to self: don't forget to show up at the tailgate with my makeup on and my hair fixed up pretty.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-07, 07:10

Worried about the Rutgers' Revenge Tour ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-11-07, 09:45

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Screen13

put on your stockings, baby.. the nights get cold.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-11-07, 11:20

Turtleneck wrote:Last week's pregame thread was a new (and lazy) format. But it worked. So here is a picture of the Rutgers coach.

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread USATSI_16781114_168395919_lowres-1

At least he doesn't have a Bielema belly that would make him fall on his face if he leaned over too far.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-09, 19:37

Same coach. Rutgers if 4-2 with wins over Virginia Tech and Northwestern. They have a decent defense, which means they are more or less the '86 Bears to the MSU offense. Rutgers is plenty capable of winning this game. If you do not know, MSU is currently not good at football plus the game is in New Jersey so air quality will be a factor.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2023-10-09, 19:51; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-09, 19:48

Thread title: TL; DR

Can we beat Rutgers?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-09, 19:51

kingstonlake wrote:Thread title: TL; DR

Can we beat Rutgers? No
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-09, 19:54

Slumping Michigan State opens as underdog vs. Rutgers
https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/slumping-michigan-state-opens-as-underdog-vs-rutgers.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-09, 20:02

kingstonlake wrote:Thread title: TL; DR

Can we beat Rutgers?

Can we? Yes. Will we? Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-09, 20:11

InfantrySpartan wrote:Hard to get pumped about this game.... but at least we've got a decent chance to win.
Sigh. I'll be watching.

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread FdryjdQh

Yep. It’s like the mob. I try to get out but they keep pulling me back in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InfantrySpartan 2023-10-09, 20:18

That got all messed up, was trying to share this wallpaper I made with you guys:
Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Cyber-Gruff-Sparty2

https://i.postimg.cc/pT8sMzG5/Cyber-Gruff-Sparty2.png
InfantrySpartan
InfantrySpartan
Spartiate

tGreenWay, Turtleneck and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-10-09, 20:49

I feel refreshed coming off the bye week.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake and InfantrySpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-09, 21:18

Not gonna lie, I’ll be on some wine tour outside of Gainesville Georgia during the game this weekend. I’ll have YouTube tv on my phone but might not look.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-09, 21:42

DWags wrote:Not gonna lie, I’ll be on some wine tour outside of Gainesville Georgia during the game this weekend. I’ll have YouTube tv on my phone but might not look.

You will look Dwags
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-09, 21:48

I believe we will be half the way to bowl eligibility come Sunday morning guys... go green.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-09, 21:53

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I believe we will be half the way to bowl eligibility come Sunday morning guys... go green.
I hope the game is over well before then that’s too many overtimes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-09, 21:55

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I believe we will be half the way to bowl eligibility come Sunday morning guys... go green.

I feel like this is MSU's last reasonable opportunity to win.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-10-10, 07:44

My vote is that if we lose to Rutgers Turtleneck is fired from the pregame thread duties.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-10, 08:08

put in Katin Houser.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-10, 08:08

DWags wrote:Not gonna lie, I’ll be on some wine tour outside of Gainesville Georgia during the game this weekend. I’ll have YouTube tv on my phone but might not look.

Is Gainesville in the SC border? Close to Clemson?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-10, 08:11

up into north Georgia, I'm assuming?

pretty country up there and you'll be dangerously close to the Historical Birthplace of Robert J(esus) Sakimano. We used to spend a lot of time at Lake Chatuge, which is half in North Carolina, half in Georgia.

Also had a buddy growing up with a house on Lake Burton, which is just outside of Clayton, GA in Rabun County.

pretty jealous. Enjoy, dude!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-10, 08:12

kingstonlake wrote:

Is Gainesville in the SC border? Close to Clemson?
Hall County, heading toward north Georgia. You'd have to split off on I-85 north of Atlanta to head toward SC.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 10:57

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/michigan-states-darius-snow-details-long-recovery-from-career-threatening-injury.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 11:00

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/michigan-states-chance-rucker-goes-from-three-star-recruit-to-freshman-cb-starter.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-12, 09:09

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/michigan-state-freshman-linebacker-steps-up-as-starter-leader-early-in-first-season.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-12, 09:32

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/michigan-state-freshman-linebacker-steps-up-as-starter-leader-early-in-first-season.html
 Hall sounds like he's not going anywhere. He's probably the one guy on the roster we can't afford to lose.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-12, 10:08

duffy munn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/10/michigan-state-freshman-linebacker-steps-up-as-starter-leader-early-in-first-season.html
 Hall sounds like he's not going anywhere. He's probably the one guy on the roster we can't afford to lose.

For many reasons. His leadership on and off the field.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-12, 10:16

I'm surprised we haven't lost more guys to the portal. The team sure seems like they've circled the wagons. Kudos to the players and coaches for that.

Would be nice for them to get a win.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-12, 10:33

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote: pretty rare for a true freshman

For many reasons. His leadership on and off the field.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-12, 15:20

NigelUno wrote:I'm surprised we haven't lost more guys to the portal. The team sure seems like they've circled the wagons. Kudos to the players and coaches for that.

Would be nice for them to get a win.

Just to be a downer they have 30 days to decide. Given that they are removed from the team when they announce some are probably keeping their powder dry.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-12, 15:22

If, and it is a big if, if MSU stops shooting itself in the dick this week how many does it win by?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-10-12, 15:29

Trapper Gus wrote:If, and it is a big if, if MSU stops shooting itself in the dick this week how many does it win by?

I wish we could just go back to MSU shooting itself in just the foot. affraid
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-13, 13:44

Sure seems like Houser's getting the start.

In the rain.

Maybe he's a mudder.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-14, 08:50

Well now everything dies baby that's a fact, but maybe everything that dies someday comes back: Rutgers pregame thread Lets-go-ugh
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-14, 12:13

Huh, so that's what a drive looks like.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-10-14, 12:15

That shot at Foster after the catch has been called as “Targeting” by some officials
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-10-14, 12:15

Houser's arm looks damn good
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-10-14, 13:10

lol terrible
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next