Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today

+5
MattyFresh
DWags
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today Empty Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-26, 18:40

First round of the Farmers Insurance Open @ Torrey Pines 37 on the front, 39 on the back.

Then Dubai
Then Riviera
Then PGA National

]Over/under on when its obvious he's not gonna make a cut and starts grabbing his back and withdraws.....

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2017-02-03, 04:03; edited 3 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today Empty Re: Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-26, 20:04

Tiger=Bonds IMO. Loved them both in their "prime"...elite entertainment!

Both are Hall of Famers in their respective sports irregardless...but add the "juice" and they are considered the best ever in that sport...Not being negative but it was that era (95-05 give or take) just my opinion.

FWIW I hope Tiger wins one more major (now thats he's clean) and if its the US Open at Erin Hills this year my dad, son and I will be cheering him on!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today Empty Re: Tiger playing 4 out of 5 events.........+4 today

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-26, 20:55

I feel his back getting sore from here.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-26, 21:29

CheesySpartan wrote:Tiger=Bonds IMO. Loved them both in their "prime"...elite entertainment!

Both are Hall of Famers in their respective sports irregardless...but add the "juice" and they are considered the best ever in that sport...Not being negative but it was that era (95-05 give or take) just my opinion.

FWIW I hope Tiger wins one more major (now thats he's clean) and if its the US Open at Erin Hills this year my dad, son and I will be cheering him on!

Do they test golfers?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-26, 21:32

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Tiger=Bonds IMO. Loved them both in their "prime"...elite entertainment!

Do they test golfers?  
Yes and no lmao

"

"Since the PGA Tour adopted an anti-doping program in 2008, only three players have been suspended by the Tour for using PEDs, and none -- Doug Barron (2009), Bhavik Patel and Scott Stallings (both 2015) -- are boldface names.

That list of violators might not sound like a cause for alarm, but there's a corollary concern: The Tour’s drug-testing program is riddled with holes, and that helps the Tour do brisk business. Commissioner Tim Finchem said as much last year.

"We went to drug-testing because the perception across the board in sports is that athletes dope," Finchem said last February. "We even had questions raised about our sport. We felt that the image of our sport and our athletes is the number one asset by a big margin. And in our defense we want to be able to demonstrate that our players don’t [use PEDs].

Translation: The Tour's drug-testing program was designed not so much to catch cheaters as to reassure sponsors that there are no cheaters to catch. The resulting program is too simple, too soft and too secretive to combat the increasingly sophisticated science of doping, according to top officials from WADA and the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

In a series of interviews with GOLF.com, WADA Director General David Howman and USADA CEO Travis Tygart expressed concerns that the Tour's reluctance to perform blood tests on its players (as do the NFL, MLB and NBA) has opened the door for athletes to gain an advantage by using performance-enhancing substances such as human growth hormone (HGH) that are undetectable by other means.

"The [Tour's] own anti-drug policy admits that HGH can enhance performance," Tygart said. "If it does all that good, and there's no way to get caught using it, call me crazy, but logic tells me that unless these athletes don’t want to win, it's a hard sell not to do it."

Said Howman, "It's an invitation to break the rules."
"

http://www.golf.com/golf-plus/pga-tours-drug-testing-policy-needs-big-fix
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-01-27, 05:36

Can't believe his lack of swing speed. Sometimes he was 40-50 yards behind DJ. His swing actually reminds me of Bo Weekly.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-03, 04:01

kingstonlake wrote:First round of the Farmers Insurance Open @ Torrey Pines 37 on the front, 39 on the back.

Then Dubai
Then Riviera
Then PGA National

Over/under on when its obvious he's not gonna make a cut and starts grabbing his back and withdraws.....

If you had under the third round of the Dubai Omega classic you're a winner.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-03, 07:57

Dude is done-zo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-03, 08:10

Yeah, he cooked. Put him in the booth with Chamblee and watch the fireworks. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-03, 10:32

If you have a bad back, is it a good idea to fly to Dubai and play golf?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-03, 10:46

NigelUno wrote:If you have a bad back, is it a good idea to fly to Dubai and play golf?

I'm not a doctor Nigel.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-03, 10:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:If you have a bad back, is it a good idea to fly to Dubai and play golf?

I'm not a doctor Nigel.

You're not a basketball coach either.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down