Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

+19
Vlad
aualum06
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
The_Dude
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Steve81
MattyFresh
Cameron
CheesySpartan
SawGreen
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Nordic
DWags
Jake from State Farm
Herbie Green
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:21

Vlad wrote:So Tum was our only hope on that final play? Is that what I'm hearing? Well that's comforting to know, that the worst PG Izzo has had in his career is our best hope in a situation like that.

And another turd validates my post. Thanks Vag.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:22

CheesySpartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I've found it insecure and pathetic to whine about kids who are playing their asses off for your favorite team.

Tum Tum may not be the greatest, but the dude gives it his all and tries. I'll never shit on him for that. Some of the feces on here love to do it. Sad.

Dude...Tum Tum sucks

I think if you put any of us on that court, we'd suck way more than him. He gives it his all and doesn't hide behind a keyboard and a username like Vlad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 23:22

Lol, Tum might have saved us .03 seconds launching that 30 footer but that isn't the real issue.
I guess I don’t know what to tell you guys if you haven't figured it out by now. Hopefully we make the tourney I think we can agree on that
Next up senior night at Maryland
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:23

Don3 talking to some of the logic on here tonight. My brain hurts.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:23

CheesySpartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I've found it insecure and pathetic to whine about kids who are playing their asses off for your favorite team.

Tum Tum may not be the greatest, but the dude gives it his all and tries. I'll never shit on him for that. Some of the feces on here love to do it. Sad.

Dude...Tum Tum sucks

I think if you put any of us on that court, we'd suck way more than him. He gives it his all and doesn't hide behind a keyboard and a username like Vlad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 23:23

Lol, Tum might have saved us .03 seconds launching that 30 footer but that isn't the real issue.
I guess I don’t know what to tell you guys if you haven't figured it out by now. Hopefully we make the tourney I think we can agree on that
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:24

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:24

Tum tum gets the last shot it's like izzo had the illini
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:24

CheesySpartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Dude...Tum Tum sucks

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 23:24

You guys shitting on Tum Tum on the last play really don't understand what was happening there. 3.4 seconds, ball goes to anyone else and Illinois fouls before a shot gets off. Tum Tum on a 20-30% chance is better than no shot at all.

We lost the game with shit defense and a terrible turnover margin. Seriously fuck right off with the hate on Tum Tum, he's a great Spartan.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 23:24

Vlad wrote:So Tum was our only hope on that final play? Is that what I'm hearing? Well that's comforting to know, that the worst PG Izzo has had in his career is our best hope in a situation like that.

No one said Rashii Johnson was the best hope to take the final shot dummy.

I wonder how much air you squeezed out of your tiny erect penis when you saw the first couple of responses to your troll thread. I bet you kinda have that asphyixation fetish thing going, eh brah? Wife puts a plastic bag over your head, you get hard, squeeze the life out of your penis with one hand and then peruse and troll on message boards with the other? What a fucking high.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:24

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 23:24

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:25

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:25

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:25

CheesySpartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Dude...Tum Tum sucks

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 23:25

You guys shitting on Tum Tum on the last play really don't understand what was happening there. 3.4 seconds, ball goes to anyone else and Illinois fouls before a shot gets off. Tum Tum on a 20-30% chance is better than no shot at all.

We lost the game with shit defense and a terrible turnover margin. Seriously fuck right off with the hate on Tum Tum, he's a great Spartan.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 23:25

I wonder how much air you squeezed out of your tiny erect penis when you saw the first couple of responses to your troll thread. I bet you kinda have that asphyixation fetish thing going, eh brah? Wife puts a plastic bag over your head, you get hard, squeeze the life out of your penis with one hand and then peruse and troll on message boards with the other? What a fucking high.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-01, 23:25

This ain't the rec league, this is big time college basketball. You either have game or you don't! Tum has no game.

And no, he doesn't get a participation trophy either. And neither do you.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-03-01, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I would've preferred a title edit. Maybe "I think it's time I go"

Vlad doesn't bother me so much. At least he owns it. His content is just boring.

It's why the merge. It's just a retread. It belongs in the game thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 23:25

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 23:26

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:26

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 23:26

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-01, 23:26

This ain't the rec league, this is a big time college basketball. You either have game or you don't! Tum has no game.

And no, he doesn't get a participation trophy either. And neither do you.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-01, 23:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Tum tum gets the last shot it's like izzo had the illini

Open up MS paint and draw up the play you would've called there. Down 3 with 3 seconds, gotta go the length of the court plus avoid getting fouled? Not a lot of good options. If we're going to nitpick single plays that lost the game, I think we could find a better example.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Vlad doesn't bother me so much. At least he owns it. His content is just boring.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:26

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-01, 23:27

Too many turnovers. Illinois shot really well. Whatever. Let's shit on Izzo some more because we're a dumb fucking fan base. Wheeeeeee!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 23:27

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 23:28

AnomanderRake wrote:You guys shitting on Tum Tum on the last play really don't understand what was happening there. 3.4 seconds, ball goes to anyone else and Illinois fouls before a shot gets off. Tum Tum on a 20-30% chance is better than no shot at all.

Disagree...you get the same result on that play with Cash because of the D switch

Edit: Agree on the 2nd part. We didnt lose because of a last second shot.

Last edited by Nordic on 2017-03-01, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 23:28

Rashi Johnson >> Tum Tum
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 23:29

Nice job forumotion. Nice job Vlad. You fucked everything up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-01, 23:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Too many turnovers. Illinois shot really well. Whatever. Let's shit on Izzo some more because we're a dumb fucking fan base. Wheeeeeee!

Too many turnovers is what we do. It's what Izzo's teams have been doing for the past 15 years. Final fours (semi-finals), turnovers and preseason injuries…Izzo's hallmarks.

But to give the last shot to the only guy who can't score a bucket to save his life… Yes, we are a stupid fanbase. I'd rather have any of the other four players take that shot (and get it rejected out of the building) than to see Tum shoot that ball.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-03-01, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 23:30

Ishbia > tum tum
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:33

Young team road game. Have to get these kids more focused on the road. Break everything down and figure out how to get these kids zeroed in. Sucks but next year I think we win these games.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-01, 23:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Too many turnovers. Illinois shot really well. Whatever. Let's shit on Izzo some more because we're a dumb fucking fan base. Wheeeeeee!

Pretty much balls on. Turnovers are a lack of mental focus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-03-01, 23:36

DWags wrote:Young team road game. Have to get these kids more focused on the road. Break everything down and figure out how to get these kids zeroed in. Sucks but next year I think we win these games.

What the fuck does that even mean??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next