Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

+19
Vlad
aualum06
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
The_Dude
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Steve81
MattyFresh
Cameron
CheesySpartan
SawGreen
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Nordic
DWags
Jake from State Farm
Herbie Green
23 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 21:49

I think I've seen Bridges shoot that fadeaway one footed jumper maybe 10 times, I think he's made 1.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game?

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 21:50

McBuckets!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 21:52

MattyFresh wrote:It is my belief that if the Illini keep hitting a shit ton of 3's at a high percentage we will not win this game.

I agree
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 21:52

Dudes cannot miss. Just not the night. Oh well, they'll be fine.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-01, 21:53

That should shut the whiny bitches up for a bit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 21:54

ELLIS!!!! WHAT A FUCKING HERO PLAY LOL
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-01, 21:54

Well 6 points is do able. Guard the 3 and less turnovers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 21:54

4 pts in 5 seconds, I like it.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 21:55

AnomanderRake wrote:ELLIS!!!! WHAT A FUCKING HERO PLAY LOL

Notice how each team went to the lockeroom, we looked super hype and they all looked like they just shit the bed
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 21:55

The_Dude wrote:Well 6 points is do able. Guard the 3 and less turnovers

Wow you think? Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-01, 21:57

Clutch end to the half, Bridges definitely got away with a step but we'll take it.

I think we need to play through Ward in the second half. He's just gotta be ready to make a quick read and pass because they seem to want to double pretty quickly on him. Good way to get some open looks if Ward can make the right play.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 21:58

Went to get snacks...how did we cut it to 6?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 21:58

Cameron wrote:Clutch end to the half, Bridges definitely got away with a step but we'll take it.

I think we need to play through Ward in the second half. He's just gotta be ready to make a quick read and pass because they seem to want to double pretty quickly on him. Good way to get some open looks if Ward can make the right play.

They double-teamed him and the team had great ball movement, Tum had a great dime to McQuaid. Need to look at that moment and see if the Illini keep doing it.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 21:59

Nordic wrote:Went to get snacks...how did we cut it to 6?

"MSU scored 4 points unanswered, which usually cuts a deficit by 4 points or so."

-Dude
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 21:59

Without Cash in effect we can't beat shit pile teams. I would love for Tum Tum to prove me wrong here
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 21:59

MattyFresh wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:ELLIS!!!! WHAT A FUCKING HERO PLAY LOL

Notice how each team went to the lockeroom, we looked super hype and they all looked like they just shit the bed

I love how Ellis just walked off the court after that steal + layup. He fuckin knew it was good. I ran down the sideline and drilled a buzzer beater 3 pt shot before half time during a high school game and did the same thing, didn't even watch to see if it went in lol but I heard the crowd. Felt like a god damn boss, probably top 5 coolest moments of my life. Swag.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-01, 21:59

Bridges hit a shot with 6 seconds left. Ellis got a steal and a buzzer beater.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 21:59

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 502811600 Ellis with the walkoff steal
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-01, 22:00

Herbie Green wrote:Without Cash in effect we can't beat shit pile teams. I would love for Tum Tum to prove me wrong here

Jesus you are obsessed with hating on Tum Tum. Quite sad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 22:01

9 TO's barf
Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 C54aK6OUYAAPnIq

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 C54Z7d6UYAAen6E
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 22:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bridges hit a shot with 6 seconds left. Ellis got a steal and a buzzer beater.

Walked away when McQuaid clanked that 3...we could of easily been down 12/13, 6 is...

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 Verynice
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-01, 22:04

Langford 4 TO's and Ellis 3 TO's.. come on now son, you making us look bad

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 Halfti10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-01, 22:05

Herbie Green wrote:Without Cash in effect we can't beat shit pile teams. I would love for Tum Tum to prove me wrong here

I like how Tum is playing tonight so far. They way they're shooting right now, I think we need Tum's perimeter defense out there a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if Tum and Winston play together a fair amount in the 2nd half. Langford is struggling a bit tonight, I could see him being on the bench a lot to finish it out.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 22:05

Langford looked like freshman Langford in the first half.

IMO he is the key to this team getting over the hump.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-01, 22:07

I told you guys we would lose.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-01, 22:07

Sauerkraut on the brat tonight was a bad idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 22:11

Nordic wrote:Langford looked like freshman Langford in the first half.

He hasn't seen much on the ball pressure like Illinois is playing tonight. I think he'll bounce back in the 2nd half after some half time coaching from Izzo.

I agree that he's the key to this team moving forward. He's going to be a star at MSU one day, reminds me a lot of Mo Pete's game.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-01, 22:11

Allright, I am laying my ass on the line for a Spartan victory starting now. I have had enough of this bullshit
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-03-01, 22:16

Got the lead
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-01, 22:17

Herbie Green wrote:Debacle

Bitch bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 22:23

Awful shot by Cash
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 22:24

Herbie Green wrote:Allright, I am laying my ass on the line for a Spartan victory starting now. I have had enough of this bullshit

Is anyone ready to lay their ass on the line for this Illinois game? - Page 2 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-01, 22:26

GUARD THE FUCKING 3333333
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-01, 22:30

Bump when college officiating sucks ass
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-01, 22:30

We are taking some bad 3s, they are taking good 3s
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-01, 22:31

AnomanderRake wrote:
Nordic wrote:Langford looked like freshman Langford in the first half.

He hasn't seen much on the ball pressure like Illinois is playing tonight. I think he'll bounce back in the 2nd half after some half time coaching from Izzo.

I agree that he's the key to this team moving forward. He's going to be a star at MSU one day, reminds me a lot of Mo Pete's game.

How's that going? Of course aliens must be the reason
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-01, 22:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bump when college officiating sucks ass

All day every day bro
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-01, 22:33

Obvious why Ellis didn't play. No D
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-01, 22:34

Tum Tum!!!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-01, 22:37

CheesySpartan wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

How's that going? Of course aliens must be the reason

Sorry I had faith that Izzo would make offensive adjustments that would reduce turnovers.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next