Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

+10
Nordic
Cameron
SawGreen
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
kingstonlake
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  Empty tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-21, 13:24

I just wanted to say I love this place and my life would never be the same without it. Couldn't imagine my life without tSwill. It is the center of my universe and it's moderation policies consume my everyday life and live rent free in my head. I am tSwills bitch.

Ahhhhh, that felt good.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  Empty Re: tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 13:24

Honestly. Not sure how I would get through work.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  Empty Re: tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-21, 13:26

InTenSity wrote:Honestly. Not sure how I would get through work.

May you find the strength needed to get through the day, my son.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 13:28

Is someone upset about something today Kingston? I've been sorta busy. I'm just curious. I know it's not you. You'd never be upset with us <3
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 13:28

kingstonlake wrote:I just wanted to say I love this place and my life would never be the same without it. Couldn't imagine my life without tSwill. It is the center of my universe and it's moderation policies consume my everyday life and live rent free in my head. I am tSwills bitch.

Ahhhhh, that felt good.

You are welcome
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 13:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is someone upset about something today Kingston? I've been sorta busy. I'm just curious. I know it's not you. You'd never be upset with us <3
Maybe if you paid more attention to him, he wouldn't feel as neglected. Hows the golf game?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 13:33

InTenSity wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is someone upset about something today Kingston? I've been sorta busy. I'm just curious. I know it's not you. You'd never be upset with us <3
Maybe if you paid more attention to him, he wouldn't feel as neglected. Hows the golf game?
I don't want anyone to feel neglected:(

Pretty good. I've been out 3 times so far this year. Nice to hit stuff with sticks again. How about you?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 13:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Pretty good. I've been out 3 times so far this year. Nice to hit stuff with sticks again. How about you?
I came very close to a hole in one in Bama. 6 rounds in 4 days it a bit much, at least the way we did it. I think next year it should be 2,1,2,1 instead of 1,2,2,1. I don't get to play as much as I'd like though. Has your league started?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-21, 13:44

Lol, no I just wanted a safe place for anyone to go without judgement on tSwill. I understand how a boards day in day out activities and such can affect a person's life. It can consume the weaker individual. If a board wants to be considered great, it's need a safe place for it's people.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 13:52

InTenSity wrote:

I came very close to a hole in one in Bama. 6 rounds in 4 days it a bit much, at least the way we did it. I think next year it should be 2,1,2,1 instead of 1,2,2,1. I don't get to play as much as I'd like though. Has your league started?
That's awesome. How close are we talking?

Started this week, shot a 50 which I'm pretty happy with. I'm hoping to get my average down to like 45-46 by the end of the year. So that's a good start
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 13:55

InTenSity wrote:

Started this week, shot a 50 which I'm pretty happy with. I'm hoping to get my average down to like 45-46 by the end of the year. So that's a good start
Tap in close, 3-4 inches. Thing was, I couldn't see the ball until we went up to the green.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 13:58

InTenSity wrote:

Tap in close, 3-4 inches. Thing was, I couldn't see the ball until we went up to the green.
Oh man. That's rough. One of these days they'll put the hole where they are supposed to and the ball will go in it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-21, 14:05

InTenSity wrote:

I hit the pin once on the fly. Got up to the green, didn't see the ball and thought it dropped in. It did not. Ended up like 10 yards off the green. :(

Edit: OK, 10 yards off the green was a bit overly dramatic. I was trying to oversell my misfortune. More like just off the green.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 14:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I hit the pin once on the fly. Got up to the green, didn't see the ball and thought it dropped in. It did not. Ended up like 10 yards off the green. :(

Edit: OK, 10 yards off the green was a bit overly dramatic. I was trying to oversell my misfortune. More like just off the green.
I had a round where I hit the flag 2 or 3 times. One of them sucked, sounds a lot like yours. I apparently had spin on it, so hit the flag and came about 10 yards off the green. I bogied the hole.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 14:13

This thread started out well, then turned sad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 14:24

Should we all engage in unlawful Carnal Knowledge?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 14:27

tGreenWay wrote:This thread started out well, then turned sad.
Why don't you go start another thread about the shit milk you love so much or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-21, 14:30

I'm sorry you're jealous of the relationship Travis and I have.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 14:40

Why don't you go start another thread about the shit milk you love so much or something

Why don't you shut up?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 14:41

InTenSity wrote:
I'm sorry you're jealous of the relationship Travis and I have.

You oiling Travis up for hours-long massages is not a relationship. He's using you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-04-21, 17:12

I think tSwill has come into its own a bit. I was on the ancient board, and through a few growing pains, this place is a decent approximation accounting for our mutual aging.

I work remote a lot, so this is a nice respite.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-21, 17:34

SawGreen wrote:I think tSwill has come into its own a bit. I was on the ancient board, and through a few growing pains, this place is a decent approximation accounting for our mutual aging.

Wow. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 20:26

SawGreen wrote:I think tSwill has come into its own a bit. I was on the ancient board, and through a few growing pains, this place is a decent approximation accounting for our mutual aging.

+1 for the use of respite. No doubt you had dummies like Travis searching for the word's definition.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 21:54

Guys, my trolling thread got moved! You know, the one with the trollish title in which I say nothing of substance but still entertain delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex. This is censorship, and also a conspiracy to silence my awesome thoughts that everyone wants to read all day every day. Herbie will back me up!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-21, 21:56

Cameron wrote:Guys, my trolling thread got moved! You know, the one with the trollish title in which I say nothing of substance but still entertain delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex. This is censorship, and also a conspiracy to silence my awesome thoughts that everyone wants to read all day every day. Herbie will back me up!
That was just me flirting with you sorry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 21:59

Cameron wrote:Guys, my trolling thread got moved! You know, the one with the trollish title in which I say nothing of substance but still entertain delusions of grandeur and a persecution complex. This is censorship, and also a conspiracy to silence my awesome thoughts that everyone wants to read all day every day. Herbie will back me up!
That was just me flirting with you sorry

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  3434560931
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-21, 22:09

gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I just wanted to say I love this place and my life would never be the same without it. Couldn't imagine my life without tSwill. It is the center of my universe and it's moderation policies consume my everyday life and live rent free in my head. I am tSwills bitch.

Ahhhhh, that felt good.
Did you forget to log in as Dwags?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go+over+head
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-22, 10:39

Got to love it right? but no, according to the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, Moose was the problem
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-04-22, 10:44

Blanch32 wrote:

Got to love it right?   but no, according to the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria,  Moose was the problem

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go+over+head
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-22, 10:54

Blanch32 wrote:

Got to love it right? but no, according to the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, Moose was the problem

^ Charter member ^
• Whiners Club International
• Perpetual Victims Squad
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-22, 11:19

Oh the irony
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-22, 11:27

Blanch32 wrote:

This might be the best two back to back posts in the history of tSwill. I literally laughed out loud. Nobody can be that thick.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-22, 11:28

Herbie Green wrote:Oh the irony

^Also a member of the Whiners Club Int'l and the PVS. Might actually be in the top spot for both.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-22, 11:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

^ Charter member ^

So I take it you are pissed Moose and SD265 have been banned too? how about all the thread moves? bet that pisses for Internet tough ass off too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-22, 11:30

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

^ Charter member ^

So I take it you are pissed Moose and SD265 have been banned too? how about all the thread moves? bet that pisses for Internet tough ass off too

It gets better and better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-22, 11:33

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

This might be the best two back to back posts in the history of tSwill. I literally laughed out loud. Nobody can be that thick.

Your welcome. perhaps there is hope yet for you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-04-22, 11:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Oh the irony

^Also a member of the Whiners Club Int'l and the PVS. Might actually be in the top spot for both.

Oh the irony
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-22, 11:35

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

It gets better and better.

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-22, 11:38

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Oh the irony

After further review, Blanche is still number one, but you're a solid number two. :poop:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-22, 11:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Oh the irony

After further review, Blanche is still number one, but you're a solid number two. :poop:

Fuck yea I am!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next