Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

+10
Nordic
Cameron
SawGreen
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
kingstonlake
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-22, 13:00

Just checking in. Are their any internet message board warriors that need some compassion? I fully understand the stress and depression that can accompany an internet friend being banned or treated unfairly. It can change a person's life. The daily ins and outs of what board moderation can do to affect a person's life are real. It's literally like losing a friend or pet in real life. This shits real.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.

Post by Cameron 2017-04-22, 13:10

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Got to love it right? but no, according to the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, Moose was the problem

This might be the best two back to back posts in the history of tSwill. I literally laughed out loud. Nobody can be that thick.

I sometimes think blanch is quite a lot less intelligent than even we give him credit for.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-22, 15:26

kingstonlake wrote:Just checking in. Are their any internet message board warriors that need some compassion? I fully understand the stress and depression that can accompany an internet friend being banned or treated unfairly. It can change a person's life. The daily ins and outs of what board moderation can do to affect a person's life are real. It's literally like losing a friend or pet in real life. This shits real.

It is for the bonars like nigel.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-22, 22:57

kingstonlake wrote:Just checking in. Are their any internet message board warriors that need some compassion? I fully understand the stress and depression that can accompany an internet friend being banned or treated unfairly. It can change a person's life. The daily ins and outs of what board moderation can do to affect a person's life are real. It's literally like losing a friend or pet in real life. This shits real.

I'm skating on thin ice in the politics board and could use some guidance on how to be nicer to my fellow poster.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-23, 12:42

xsanguine wrote:

I'm skating on thin ice in the politics board and could use some guidance on how to be nicer to my fellow poster.

wait til the ice gets thicker?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-24, 12:24

Bump for anyone who's life is affected by how this place is run.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-24, 12:43

kingstonlake wrote:Bump for anyone who's life is affected by how this place is run.

I think it has effected one posters premium status.

Thankfully he can cry in the arms of his jumbo slam piece.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-24, 12:44

I see the EMC has shown up today.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 13:56

Just checking in. Everybody feeling okay?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-24, 14:28

tGreenWay wrote:Just checking in. Everybody feeling okay?

I'm furious. Getting hung out to dry in the hodge podge thread on tBin. Blanch happened to agree with me on a sexual harassment hypothetical, then people started talking about other shit, so currently it's dwags on one side and me and blanch on the other, and this is a sexual harassment issue, so it's usually a safe bet that blanch is on the wrong side. But I feel that dwags is pretty clearly wrong here, so now I'm beginning to question my own sanity.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-24, 14:30

Cameron wrote:

I'm furious. Getting hung out to dry in the hodge podge thread on tBin. Blanch happened to agree with me on a sexual harassment hypothetical, then people started talking about other shit, so currently it's dwags on one side and me and blanch on the other, and this is a sexual harassment issue, so it's usually a safe bet that blanch is on the wrong side. But I feel that dwags is pretty clearly wrong here, so now I'm beginning to question my own sanity.
tOfficial "Something happened on tSwill and my life will never be the same" thread.  - Page 2 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 14:32

Cameron wrote:

Any time you find yourself agreeing with Blanche, especially in discussions of sexual assault and harassment, its best to put down the keyboard and slowly walk away. Consider intensive therapy for the warm weather months, get your head straight, then be back for kickoff in the fall.

May God have mercy on your soul.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-24, 14:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Any time you find yourself agreeing with Blanche, especially in discussions of sexual assault and harassment, its best to put down the keyboard and slowly walk away. Consider intensive therapy for the warm weather months, get your head straight, then be back for kickoff in the fall.

That's the thing, though. I weighed in first, and he just chimed in after and agreed with me. But now anyone else who might agree with me has the option of either saying nothing or being seen agreeing with blanch about a sexual harassment issue. Not a lot of incentive there.

I suppose I'll just console myself with the fact that no one else has yet taken dwags's side...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 14:42

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That's the thing, though. I weighed in first, and he just chimed in after and agreed with me. But now anyone else who might agree with me has the option of either saying nothing or being seen agreeing with blanch about a sexual harassment issue. Not a lot of incentive there.

I suppose I'll just console myself with the fact that no one else has yet taken dwags's side...

And they won't, if I have anything to say about it. You're safe here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-24, 14:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I like you. I hope Travis waits until last to put you in his pit. Well, last other than myself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-24, 15:42

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

....and this is exactly what's wrong with this place. people over opinions and discussion, but the rods refusee to address it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 16:01

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I like you. I hope Travis waits until last to put you in his pit. Well, last other than myself.

Cool. Turtleneck and OTPT will have properly aged and we'll have a fine meal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2