Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supreme Court

+34
sεяεηιτλ
PennSpartan
duffy munn
Pervis Muldoon
Bredo Morstoel
RQA
Trapper Gus
TrapperGus
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
Motown Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
InTenSity
Heat Miser
DWags
Dr. Strangelove
Dendrobates
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
msugolfguy
NigelUno
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
38 posters

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Supreme Court - Page 6 Empty Re: The Supreme Court

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-09-25, 08:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
We do, it's called a primary. Voters get what they deserve.

No that's not my point. I'm saying fuck democracy to a certain extent. We the people are dumb as fuck and need a little guidance. We need to put some sort of vetting system in place where (fuck it, I guess Congress since there's no one else) would qualify all candidates that want to enter the race. Nothing insane like SCOTUS hearings, just a relatively quick background check to safeguard against colossal dumbfucks getting a chance to run the country.

Let's say as a hypothetical it was found out that you have had some shady dealings with sneaky fucking Russians. If it looks like you're going to have to form a special council to get it cleared up too bad. You don't qualify to run for prez. Get it cleared up and try again in 4 years.

Pylon after watching Merrick Garland and other such things I can say unequivocally that this is a terrible idea. A law requiring release of their tax returns would be fine and on the same track. Beyond that you’re probably going to just have to hope the media doesn’t decide to pretend that a buffoon of a man is a serious person that should be taken seriously.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-09-25, 08:51

Oh and that Russia doesn’t cheat and swing the election to one side. Sometimes people forget that part. The system did function properly and the buffoon would have not won had it not been for a massive influence campaign run by a foreign government.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-25, 08:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No that's not my point. I'm saying fuck democracy to a certain extent. We the people are dumb as fuck and need a little guidance. We need to put some sort of vetting system in place where (fuck it, I guess Congress since there's no one else) would qualify all candidates that want to enter the race. Nothing insane like SCOTUS hearings, just a relatively quick background check to safeguard against colossal dumbfucks getting a chance to run the country.

Let's say as a hypothetical it was found out that you have had some shady dealings with sneaky fucking Russians. If it looks like you're going to have to form a special council to get it cleared up too bad. You don't qualify to run for prez. Get it cleared up and try again in 4 years.

Pylon after watching Merrick Garland and other such things I can say unequivocally that this is a terrible idea. A law requiring release of their tax returns would be fine and on the same track. Beyond that you’re probably going to just have to hope the media doesn’t decide to pretend that a buffoon of a man is a serious person that should be taken seriously.

My world, my laws. If you don't like it you can move to Travistan.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-25, 11:20

I don’t know if this has been shared, but it’s a good rundown of things as they are now. I am of the opinion at this point that he’s at the very least not being truthful about the type of kid he was.

This may have enough legs. We’ll see.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/09/25/daily-202-kavanaugh-s-memory-of-himself-in-high-school-is-very-different-than-his-portrayal-in-the-yearbook/5ba945d21b326b7c8a8d165d/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 11:26

Rocinante wrote:I don’t know if this has been shared, but it’s a good rundown of things as they are now. I am of the opinion at this point that he’s at the very least not being truthful about the type of kid he was.

This may have enough legs.  We’ll see.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/09/25/daily-202-kavanaugh-s-memory-of-himself-in-high-school-is-very-different-than-his-portrayal-in-the-yearbook/5ba945d21b326b7c8a8d165d/
while he's very creepy and total scumbag, I see no way he doesn't get confirmed. Being creepy and a scumbag only makes him more qualified in today's GOP.

I had read that article though - pretty interesting.. .and made me nauseous at times.  There is no doubt that he has sexually assaulted girls/women in his lifetime. It's never a behavior that occurs in a vacuum. It typically occurs over and over again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-25, 11:31

I'm not going to give this guy too much shit for how he acted as a kid. I haven't heard anything damning regarding his behavior as an adult. Let's wrap this shit up and hold the vote.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-25, 12:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm not going to give this guy too much shit for how he acted as a kid. I haven't heard anything damning regarding his behavior as an adult. Let's wrap this shit up and hold the vote.

While I can't read the washinton post on this computer, I agree, we all could be thought of as assholes in someway or the other as kids probably. However, if he has a propensity to not be honest about it as an adult, that kind of bothers me a bit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 12:14

call me crazy but I don't think that people with multiple, credible accusations of sexual assault who refuse to have the claims investigated belong on the highest court in the land for life.

I guess I'll never be a good christian. The Supreme Court - Page 6 2599972566

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-25, 12:21

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm not going to give this guy too much shit for how he acted as a kid. I haven't heard anything damning regarding his behavior as an adult. Let's wrap this shit up and hold the vote.

While I can't read the washinton post on this computer, I agree, we all could be thought of as assholes in someway or the other as kids probably. However, if he has a propensity to not be honest about it as an adult, that kind of bothers me a bit.

Sure, we're all assholes as kids, but we all don't wave our dicks in young ladies faces without consent.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 12:24

I don't feel bad for his wife.. she knew what she was getting into and she clearly doesn't mind being the submissive female... which is cool if that's what she's into.

but doesn't this scumbag have daughters? Yikes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-25, 13:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sure, we're all assholes as kids, but we all don't wave our dicks in young ladies faces without consent.

As long as that is true, you make a great point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-25, 13:52

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I guess that is kind of the point. There's an allegation along those lines if I'm not mistaken. Rushing the vote without more investigation seems like we're setting ourselves up for another shipment of fail.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-25, 13:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

I guess that is kind of the point. There's an allegation along those lines if I'm not mistaken. Rushing the vote without more investigation seems like we're setting ourselves up for another shipment of fail.

We did that 8 November 2016
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 14:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

the GOP knew more allegations were coming - which is why they were trying to rush the process. They know he's one of them - just a creepy scumbag.

it's no secret that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is creating all of this Rosenstein drama for Thursday to try to soften the news cycle as it relates to Choir Boy Kavanaugh.

I feel/hope there are more of his victims that might come out. I certainly hope so - at least make it known to the American public who their patriotic christian men are voting to confirm.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 14:16

in a shock to nobody, the racist, bigoted sexual predator is now blaming the victim.. saying "she was drunk".

of course, this is the same christian who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, so.. yeah.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-25, 16:15

Apparently the fine men of the GOP have outsourced their questioning of Dr. Ford to a female.

I guess they have reason to believe that a bunch of white misogynists talking down to a survivor of sexual assault won't look good on TV.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-25, 19:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the fine men of the GOP have outsourced their questioning of Dr. Ford to a female.

I guess they have reason to believe that a bunch of white misogynists talking down to a survivor of sexual assault won't look good on TV.

Praise god.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-25, 20:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the fine men of the GOP have outsourced their questioning of Dr. Ford to a female.

Maybe they can get that one racist that flashed the okay symbol to do it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-26, 06:21

Apparently 4 people can corroborate her story. From roughly 2012 to 2017
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 07:43

kingstonlake wrote:Apparently 4 people can corroborate her story. From roughly 2012 to 2017
I wish it would matter.

the rich white misogynists have already scheduled a vote for Friday.. which means that tomorrow they're basically gonna say "okay, thanks for coming you drunk skank.. we're gonna confirm him by the time you get to your car.. have a nice life"...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-26, 07:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Apparently 4 people can corroborate her story. From roughly 2012 to 2017
I wish it would matter.

the rich white misogynists have already scheduled a vote for Friday.. which means that tomorrow they're basically gonna say "okay, thanks for coming you drunk skank.. we're gonna confirm him by the time you get to your car.. have a nice life"...

I saw an article last night saying they don’t have enough votes to confirm him. There’s a chance he doesn’t make it.

Also I saw trump is asking his supporters to pray for Kavanaugh.

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1044824386581270528
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 07:50

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I wish it would matter.

I saw an article last night saying they don’t have enough votes to confirm him. There’s a chance he doesn’t make it.

that would be awesome - I hope I'm wrong.

prayer.. The Supreme Court - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-26, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

that would be awesome - I hope I'm wrong.

I still think he gets confirmed but for the first time I do think there’s a chance he won’t. I do believe the gop is losing women voters in droves and it should cost them in November.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 09:18

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: that would be awesome - I hope I'm wrong.

I still think he gets confirmed but for the first time I do think there’s a chance he won’t. I do believe the gop is losing women voters in droves and it should cost them in November.
everyone seems to be focusing on Collins and Murkowski - which is understandable, I suppose. I wouldn't put it past Democrats like Manchin and Doug Jones to vote for confirmation, though.

but, yeah, he'll get confirmed.. then it'll be one more fine christian sexual predator I get to mock.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 10:53

in a shock to nobody familiar with the pattern of sexual assault and sexual predators, someone who can corroborate sexual assault allegations against the Choir Boy has come forward.

her name is "Julie Swetnick" and, yes, I'm sure she was drunk, doesn't remember it, was dressed inappropriately and is an overall very bad person for not reporting a traumatic sexual assault earlier so that she could be ruined then versus being ruined now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 10:58

she's also stating that she was a victim of a gang rape in which the Choir Boy participated.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 11:46

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls were drugged & raped. Kavanaugh & Mark Judge drugged drinks so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys," her affidavit reads.

disgusting.

the latest accuser has various levels of government security clearance.. it's gonna be hard for the mainstream media and the GOP to smear her - though they'll try.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-26, 11:51

[tw]1044969508132151296[/tw]

Fat lady singing (not the deposed/plaintiff whatever).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 12:26

gotta love the mainstream media:

(CNN)A woman has come forward with new allegations about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, accusing him of inappropriate behavior while he was in high school. The allegations come from Julie Swetnick, who attended Gaithersburg High School in Maryland.

they refer to alleged "gang rape" as "inappropriate behavior"... Rolling Eyes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 12:43

Gabriel Sherman
‏Verified account @gabrielsherman
55m55 minutes ago

White House shocked by Avenatti claims. Privately aides involved in nomination saying “this could be end of the line” for Kavanugh, per outside adviser briefed on discussions.

Michael Avenatti
‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
19m19 minutes ago

Michael Avenatti Retweeted Gabriel Sherman

This shows how incompetent the WH is. They must not have been paying attention the last 7 months. Guess their chief information sources are @FoxNews @TuckerCarlson and 4Chan.

Boom.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-09-26, 13:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Gabriel Sherman
‏Verified account @gabrielsherman
55m55 minutes ago

White House shocked by Avenatti claims. Privately aides involved in nomination saying “this could be end of the line” for Kavanugh, per outside adviser briefed on discussions.

Michael Avenatti
‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti
19m19 minutes ago

Michael Avenatti Retweeted Gabriel Sherman

This shows how incompetent the WH is. They must not have been paying attention the last 7 months. Guess their chief information sources are @FoxNews @TuckerCarlson and 4Chan.

Boom.

That guy just dropped a hammer on Trump. Karma is a mother fucker. Hint- don't sexual assault women and think it's ok because your drinking.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 13:26

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Boom.

That guy just dropped a hammer on Trump. Karma is a mother fucker. Hint- don't sexual assault women and think it's ok because your drinking.
true.

He (Avenatti) does have a good point - when you are as stupid as the racist, bigoted sexual predator - and you rely only on the mainstream media for your "news" - it's hard to feel sorry for you when you are completely blindsided by legitimate allegations from a credible accuser.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 13:30

copy and paste from somewhere:

Julie Swetnick has been granted and maintained security clearance several times in her work for the government. She's worked for the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of State, and the Department of Justice. Swetnick has degrees from Montgomery College and the University of Maryland in astrophysics and computer science.

again - gonna be hard to smear her.. but they'll try.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 13:33

in a somewhat-related story.. one has to wonder if these sexual assault behaviors by Kavanaugh are rooted in the Catholic church and their very passive, nonchalant views of sexual assault.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-09-26, 13:57

I still don't think any of this matters and they will still put him through. Remember, the goal is to stack the Supreme Court with a conservative majority for the next generation. It will be hard to remove him once he is there.
On the flip side, my wife is voting for the first time this year and I tell her that Republican's don't care about women or people, only money and power.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:I still don't think any of this matters and they will still put him through. Remember, the goal is to stack the Supreme Court with a conservative majority for the next generation. It will be hard to remove him once he is there.
On the flip side, my wife is voting for the first time this year and I tell her that Republican's don't care about women or people, only money and power.
yep - been saying all along, the fine christians shamelessly support a racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator as president, why would they stop at a justice?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-26, 14:39

annnddd the christians are smearing the skanky women..

Lindsey Graham
‏Verified account @LindseyGrahamSC

From my view, just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, it just did.

The lawyer to porn stars has just taken this debacle to an even lower level.

I hope people will be highly suspicious of this allegation presented by Michael Avenatti.

"lawyer to the porn stars"... The Supreme Court - Page 6 502811600

Lindsey Graham
‏Verified account @LindseyGrahamSC
1h1 hour ago

I have a difficult time believing any person would continue to go to – according to the affidavit – ten parties over a two-year period where women were routinely gang raped and not report it.

sincerely,

Larry Nassar victims or victims of clergy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-09-26, 18:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

the GOP knew more allegations were coming - which is why they were trying to rush the process. They know he's one of them - just a creepy scumbag.

it's no secret that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is creating all of this Rosenstein drama for Thursday to try to soften the news cycle as it relates to Choir Boy Kavanaugh.

I feel/hope there are more of his victims that might come out. I certainly hope so - at least make it known to the American public who their patriotic christian men are voting to confirm.

I have suspected the people preparing the SCOTUS list for Trump either never asked the right questions doing Kavanaugh's background investigation (remember Watergate?) or they may have found sothing and hoped it would slide by knowing McConnell and the GOP were going to put the Kavanaugh vote in the express lane.

Now we're 5 weeks from election day and Kavanaugh is being sucked into the same orbit as Trump when it comes to tratment of women.

Not good news for the GOP since pollsters are seeing higher levels of women voting compared to '16 and worse news, now 62% of women with college educations are registering as Democrats compared to about 50% in '16
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-09-26, 20:21

Didn’t see his press conference but the quotes from it my god. He’s out of his mind.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1045055217585270789
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-26, 23:36

steveschneider wrote:Didn’t see his press conference but the quotes from it my god. He’s out of his mind.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1045055217585270789

How did we get here? The people who support this clown are fucking morons.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next