Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supreme Court

+34
sεяεηιτλ
PennSpartan
duffy munn
Pervis Muldoon
Bredo Morstoel
RQA
Trapper Gus
TrapperGus
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
Motown Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
Cameron
InTenSity
Heat Miser
DWags
Dr. Strangelove
Dendrobates
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
msugolfguy
NigelUno
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
38 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Supreme Court - Page 12 Empty Re: The Supreme Court

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 23:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yeah - sorry I didn't provide a link earlier. Not sure how to do that via my phone.

Thanks DWags.
It’s just a matter of hitting copy then pasting bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 23:45

His wife takes care of the copy and pasting..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 0:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yeah - sorry I didn't provide a link earlier. Not sure how to do that via my phone.

Thanks DWags.
It’s just a matter of hitting copy then pasting bob

I don't think Bob wants to paste himself, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 0:58

Also, "Pasting Bob" will be a track on my debut album.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 9:45

Are these same mother fuckers crying out for due process and innocent until proven guilty for this judge then say to black people well don't do anything wrong and you won't get killed? That's some tone deaf bullshit.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 11:37

Well so far two of them referred for criminal investigations.   Looks like 2-3 more may be.   And still 30 days later NO corroborating evidence any of them was telling the truth including newly minted millionaire Dr. Ford.   Amazing how the Dems seem to have dropped all these poor women like hot potatoes once they were no longer useful stooges.

‘WOW’! Senate Judiciary Committee releases all findings on allegations against Kavanaugh, and it’s BAD (Hint: NOT for Kavanaugh)

[tw]1058886062335057920[/tw]

[tw]1058894003394043904[/tw]

I have to admit it will be sweet to see some of the liars frog marched off to prison.   Might discourage some of them the next time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 11:54

LooseGoose wrote:
I have to admit it will be sweet to see some of the liars frog marched off to prison.   Might discourage some of them the next time.

Oh, Goose.

If we start sending liars to prison...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 12:38

LooseGoose wrote:Well so far two of them referred for criminal investigations.   Looks like 2-3 more may be.   And still 30 days later NO corroborating evidence any of them was telling the truth including newly minted millionaire Dr. Ford.   Amazing how the Dems seem to have dropped all these poor women like hot potatoes once they were no longer useful stooges.

‘WOW’! Senate Judiciary Committee releases all findings on allegations against Kavanaugh, and it’s BAD (Hint: NOT for Kavanaugh)

Here's how this works. Goose and his high stepping nazi, women hating, right wing friends exploit the nuts who joined in on the Kavanaugh thing. They take a false flag racist incident, and say "see, these people did it to themselves" and they do it for the reasons of saying hate crimes and crimes against women don't exist. In this case this lady was decades older than Kavanaugh, the committee didn't take it seriously, she never lived in the area of DC or where ever the hell Kavanaugh lived, it was easily discovered and poof, the committee discounted it. So, Goose stepping goose wants us to believe this piece of shit Kavanaugh just couldn't have hurt Dr. Ford. He throws in his hate for Ford by saying "newly minted millionaire", and wants us to believe that crying little drunken bitch Kavanaugh could never have hurt her. Even though there was so much evidence of him disrespecting women (FFFF) or how drunk he'd get and how emotional he is for a Supreme Court justice. Yeah, some nuts on the periphery join in all the time. That happens, so obviously the accuer, Dr. Ford, was lying. Fuck that and fuck anyone who does shit like this.

And goose, I could give a rats ass if you disappear again and rant about how hurt you are when you keep publishing trash like this. Who the fuck cares. But know this, the next time you rant and disappear, many of us understand how racist sexist pigs will take false flag stories and try to marry them into a belief since there are some false flag stories, that horrible things dont' happen to minorities or women. That those damn women wearing short skirts should take some blame for drinking and dressing the way they do.

Dr. Ford's accusations are not disproven by nuts who join in or the fact she has a bank account you hate her for. When you can clear your head of your hatred of women who look for rights and figure that out, let me know, in the mean time tell me off and leave again. Who cares.

Also, if you think guys like Trump or Kavanaugh would have hung out with the likes of you, me, wbh, Travis, Bob or any of us, you're so fucking wrong. Idiots like that, laughed at you and me. They hated us and told each other how much better than us they were while we were in high school and college. Guaranteed.

Hey, a black guy painted a swastika on his garage, that means no racist events ever took place in that black guys city before. Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 14:38

LooseGoose wrote:Well so far two of them referred for criminal investigations.   Looks like 2-3 more may be.   And still 30 days later NO corroborating evidence any of them was telling the truth including newly minted millionaire Dr. Ford.   Amazing how the Dems seem to have dropped all these poor women like hot potatoes once they were no longer useful stooges.

Question for you, Goose.

Should a Supreme Court nominee lying in his confirmation hearing be disqualifying?

Also, thank God they rammed the confirmation through before the investigation was finished, because that always makes sense to do. And all those Republican senators, paragons of virtue that they are, would never do anything to nudge the findings of the investigation in the direction that supports the decision they already made, when they would look like idiots if it came to any other conclusion. Politicians just aren't inclined to cover their own asses like that.

Grow up, dude.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:04

thanks for the mainstream media link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 4 Nov 2018 - 15:29

It's good to know we're tieing lying, opportunistic, wackos to political parties. I'd say let's play, but it doesn't really matter. Republicans openly embrace the radicals in the party.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018 - 17:40

Pretty good article...

The 5 Worst Supreme Court Rulings of the Past 50 Years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 19 Nov 2018 - 10:03

More Libertarian rants.

Same publication had a cover story in 2012 saying the economic recovery in from ‘09-‘12 wasn’t recovery.

If Goose thinks getting 2 members who were endorsed by The Federalist Society on the SCOTUS bench is good for “small government” he’s smoking good weed.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 22 Nov 2018 - 0:12

Goose, your dumbfuck of a president is talking shit about cheif justice Roberts. Care to weigh in on this one?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, your dumbfuck of a president is talking shit about cheif justice Roberts. Care to weigh in on this one?

Sorry Charlie, he's your President too.

And Roberts is lying that there is no difference between judges based on who appointed them.   Who the fuck believes that bullshit?

Even Schumer's tweet about it is absurd, he calls Roberts partisan and then praises him for saying judges are non-partisan.   I'm certain that makes sense to you though.

[tw]1065981195148804096[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 10:52

If you and other Dems believe Roberts that there is no difference why was everyone worried about Kavanaugh?   why not encourage RBG to retire and enjoy herself?  Why fight Trump's court appointments?   After all, once they're judges they're all independent right?  

The only reason you agree with Roberts is that it was an antiTrump statement.

It's sad that you refuse to think and only use that as your criteria.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 15:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, your dumbfuck of a president is talking shit about cheif justice Roberts. Care to weigh in on this one?

And Roberts is lying that there is no difference between judges based on who appointed them.   Who the fuck believes that bullshit?

Even Schumer's tweet about it is absurd, he calls Roberts partisan and then praises him for saying judges are non-partisan.   I'm certain that makes sense to you though.

thanks for the mainstream media tweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 15:57

LooseGoose wrote:If you and other Dems believe Roberts that there is no difference why was everyone worried about Kavanaugh?   why not encourage RBG to retire and enjoy herself?  Why fight Trump's court appointments?   After all, once they're judges they're all independent right?  

I wasn't "worried" about Kavanaugh as long as he stayed away from my wife, my daughter and any other person he might rape.

I never cared that he was a knuckle-draggin' racist. Elections matter and racists elected a racist, bigoted sexual predator... and that racist, bigoted sexual predator nominated someone just like him - maybe worse.

Just keep the christian sexual predators away from women. That's my only wish.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 16:11

LooseGoose wrote:

When do impeachment hearings start? Anybody this dumb should be removed from the bench on that alone, correct?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 17:24

LooseGoose wrote:If you and other Dems believe Roberts that there is no difference why was everyone worried about Kavanaugh?   why not encourage RBG to retire and enjoy herself?  Why fight Trump's court appointments?   After all, once they're judges they're all independent right?  

Meanwhile you purposely paraphrase incorrectly to twist what he said to your purpose. The thing that infuriates me about you is I know you’re smarter than that which means you’re doing it intentionally.

Stupid people I can forgive. Intentional ignorance, I can’t.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:24

Rocinante wrote:

Meanwhile you purposely paraphrase incorrectly to twist what he said to your purpose. The thing that infuriates me about you is I know you’re smarter than that which means you’re doing it intentionally.

as you know, 'ol Goose doesn't come here for discussion.

Which is why it's fun to simply point out his sexual predator heroes and allegiance to the mainstream media. The Supreme Court - Page 12 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:30

LooseGoose wrote:

You believe the word of a con artist over the chief justice of the supreme court. Jesus Christ dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Which is why it's fun to simply point out his sexual predator heroes and allegiance to the mainstream media. The Supreme Court - Page 12 502811600

Goose loves trolling. Best to consider anything he posts is fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Goose loves trolling. Best to consider anything he posts is fake news.
oh, I know. Gotta love Goose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 9:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You believe the word of a con artist over the chief justice of the supreme court. Jesus Christ dude.

Accusing someone of having an agenda is one of Trumps most useful tactics.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 10:43

Rocinante wrote:

Do you though? Do you really? Maybe he was once. But conservative propaganda brain rot is a real thing and it happens when you spend years reading the daily caller and all of the other bullshit websites. It’s very sad.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Nov 2018 - 13:52

Kavanaugh - the fine christian who keeps a calendar that outlines when he didn't rape girls - is still coaching a young girl's basketball team.. Shocked

Kavanaugh, who was confirmed to the highest court in the land last month, was spotted this past weekend coaching his youngest daughter’s 12-and-under basketball team at an annual Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) tournament in Hyattsville, Maryland, Deadspin reported.

gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 16:35

Oh my...breaking her ribs might have saved her life.

Add this to Mueller, the Dems investigations, Mattis quitting....

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes surgery to remove two malignant nodules from her left lung, the Supreme Court says.

She was “resting comfortably” at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York after the surgery.

There was no evidence of disease elsewhere in Ginsburg’s body, and no further treatment is planned, the court said.

The nodules were discovered during tests to treat rib fractures she sustained in a fall last month, the statement says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 16:40

LooseGoose wrote:Oh my...breaking her ribs might have saved her life.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes surgery to remove two malignant nodules from her left lung, the Supreme Court says.

She was “resting comfortably” at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York after the surgery.

There was no evidence of disease elsewhere in Ginsburg’s body, and no further treatment is planned, the court said.

The nodules were discovered during tests to treat rib fractures she sustained in a fall last month, the statement says.

Why?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 17:37

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 17:41

Add this to Mueller doing his job, the Dems providing oversight, Mattis having a conscience....

FIFY.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 20:00

kingstonlake wrote:

Add this to Mueller doing his job, the Dems providing oversight, Mattis having a conscience....

FIFY.....

Yes, nothing says having a conscience to me like quitting when the President moves to end the stupidest war in the history of our country. One that we've wasted 1000s of lives and trillions of $$s on.

Easily Bush's biggest mistake and one of Obama's big lies (that he would end it).

Mattis apparently feels that staying there and wasting more lives and money is a smart move and you seem to agree with him.

Any casual student of history knew that going into that country was stepping into an unsolvable morass. The British learned it, the Russians learned it, Bush and his advisors were stupid enough to think they knew better.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 20:03

Syria?

Here. A map. It might help you.

The Supreme Court - Page 12 Mapmiddleeast
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:00

Yeah what the fuck are you taking about Goose?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:32

Afghanistan.

But perhaps since no one has provided a "mainstream link" for you to read you missed that?

I think the real issue here is that Trump is keeping a campaign promise. Like moving the Israeli embassy - every candidate for President from 2008 onward has vowed to get us out but none of them really meant it.

Here are links from the right and left on the withdrawals. Read these and perhaps you can raise your awareness.

Why Trump Is Right to Withdraw Troops

The Establishment Will Never Say No to a War

PS cute map dumbass. Are you seriously going to make the case that MAttis didn't know that we're pulling back from Afghanistan too? If you really believe that you're much more naive than I thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:40

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Goose, you colossal moron, if you mean Afghanistan use the word Afghanistan.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:44

Guess I'm confused. In another thread you panned on Obama for withdrawing from Iraq against advice from military establishment. But now Trump is a genuis for cutting troops in Afghanistan against the advice from his very own advisor on military affairs.

Help me out here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 21:46

We haven’t gotten out of Afghanistan. We’re “talking” about it or whatever. We’re getting out of Syria and in effect murdering a shit ton of Kurds. That’s why Mattis quit. Great job though let me know if you need another map.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 21 Dec 2018 - 22:06

LooseGoose wrote:Afghanistan.

But perhaps since no one has provided a "mainstream link" for you to read you missed that?

I think the real issue here is that Trump is keeping a campaign promise. Like moving the Israeli embassy - every candidate for President from 2008 onward has vowed to get us out but none of them really meant it.

Here are links from the right and left on the withdrawals. Read these and perhaps you can raise your awareness.

Why Trump Is Right to Withdraw Troops

The Establishment Will Never Say No to a War

PS cute map dumbass. Are you seriously going to make the case that MAttis didn't know that we're pulling back from Afghanistan too? If you really believe that you're much more naive than I thought.
thanks for the mainstream media links.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 11:13

Ginsburg released from hospital. That lady needs to be a defensive coordinator for some team. Nobody tougher or more determined.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next