Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch

+2
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch Empty U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:17 pm

Sounds like this launch has made things a little more tense than usual.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-requests-un-security-council-meeting-on-north-korea-missile-launch/ar-BBDLHCk

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch Empty Re: U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:54 pm

It's only closed door because Donnie doesn't want to get hammered again for insisting his minions go around the table saying nice things about him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch Empty Re: U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Sure this isn't Fake News?

Why should we believe this is true?

Look who's reporting it. CNN (aka FNN according to President Trump), MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Reuters and all the other media President Trump calls fake.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 pm

I sense a deal where Russia takes out NK for us. We cede Alaska to Putin as payment and they promise not to release footage of Donnie getting a golden shower from Vlady. And China gets exclusive rights to produce a line of golden shower sportswear at Ivankas factories.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Can't we think of the real victims here? That is of course, Goose's girl Niki Haley who had to endure skipping a barbecue to instead be in meetings today.

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f625 U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62a U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch Img_2511
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can't we think of the real victims here? That is of course, Goose's girl Niki Haley who had to endure skipping a barbecue to instead be in meetings today.

U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f625 U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62a U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62d

My god, the sacrifice that woman had to make today. It's a shame Rick Snyder is already my hero, otherwise, I'd have Nikki political flyers all over my bedroom.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can't we think of the real victims here? That is of course, Goose's girl Niki Haley who had to endure skipping a barbecue to instead be in meetings today.

My god, the sacrifice that woman had to make today. It's a shame Rick Snyder is already my hero, otherwise, I'd have Nikki political flyers all over my bedroom.

It's almost as if the rest of the world doesn't stop to celebrate our national holiday U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62e
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It's almost as if the rest of the world doesn't stop to celebrate our national holiday U.S. requests closed door security council meeting over NK ICBM launch 1f62e

Kim Jong Meany.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 am

Amazing how Libs hate strong ethnic women if they don't toe the line.

If Nikki were a Dem you'd all be creaming over her.

Instead you got Madeline Albright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:29 am

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how Libs hate strong ethnic women if they don't toe the line.

This makes literally no sense to anyone whose head isn't in trapped in a my side vs your side nonstop battle.

Look, shes whining about having to work on the Fourth of July when she's the ambassador to the UN. That's all there is to it. And I don't mean that in a "oh we could argue over if that's what she meant" I mean "that's all that I'm saying here." I'm not saying if she's good or bad. Or who should "cream all over her." (Nice goose. Nice. Smart.) I am saying that that was at best a silly tweet that she should have thought over for a second. At worst, someone who doesn't want to do the job she has. It's probably not that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:32 am

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how Libs hate strong ethnic women if they don't toe the line.

There's a high probability you missed the point of our comments.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 am

1. You've missed the point

2. I'm not creaming over Nikki. Sorry. Looks or intellectually. Because I don't want to miss your point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:40 am

You have to forgive her. Her boss sets quite a low standard for actual hours worked on the job. Unless you count watching CNN, MSNBC, morning shows, and monitoring Twitter all day as "work"....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:42 am

Actually it's kinda scary that she seems surprised that our enemies tend to make "statements" on our holidays with national themes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:35 am

You should be a twitter writer for Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:36 am

NigelUno wrote:

You should be a twitter writer for Trump.

He'd cream over him for sure
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:42 am

#ThanksNorthKorea

So, we have a teenager as Ambassador to the UN.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:19 am

kingstonlake wrote:

You have to forgive her. Her boss sets quite a low standard for actual hours worked on the job. Unless you count watching CNN, MSNBC, morning shows, and monitoring Twitter all day as "work"....

Nailed it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down