Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.

5 posters

Go down

Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.  Empty Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:52 am

Look man, nobody wants to see how the sausage was made.

Fire fighters snack on the piglets they saved.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.  Empty Re: Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Heartwarming story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.  Empty Re: Farm owner whose piglets were saved by fire fighters from a blaze rewards them with... a meal of the piglets.

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Heartwarming story.

I thought of you. Yummy, isn't it? Did you like the part about them being saved?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Farmer, to FF: "You know the dipshit who started this fire? He's in the sausage, too."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:11 pm

I'll bet Turtleneck squealed when he read this story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:27 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I'll bet Turtleneck squealed when he read this story.

You're such a ham. I'm thinking his eyes glazed over.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:04 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'll bet Turtleneck squealed when he read this story.

You're such a ham. I'm thinking his eyes glazed over.

He probably spit out his pineapple.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Poor turtleneck, we could use this story to roast him all night long.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Poor turtleneck, we could use this story to roast him all night long.

Then I will be forced to tell everybody here why you got arrested in the swine barn at the Ingham County Fair.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Poor turtleneck, we could use this story to roast him all night long.

Then I will be forced to tell everybody here why you got arrested in the swine barn at the Ingram County Fair.

Swine barn? Probably flew over his head.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:25 pm

DWags wrote:Look man, nobody wants to see how the sausage was made.

Free bacon if you just leave them in the fire
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
DWags wrote:Look man, nobody wants to see how the sausage was made.

Free bacon if you just leave them in the fire

That offer has some sizzle.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 am

My late mother grew up on a farm.

She used to tell me when cousins from the city visted and saw their half dozen pigs and 2-3 angus cattle they saw pets. Mom and her brothers saw dinner and cash for the next winter coats.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down