Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose?

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
goodbar
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
11 posters

Go down

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Empty What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose?

Post by Dr. Strangelove Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 am

http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/06/hate-crime-at-michigan-state-university

At Michigan State University (MSU), a "noose" hung on a doorway turned out to be nothing more than a misplaced shoelace.

A student, believing the item had been left there to intimidate minority students, reported it to campus authorities.

MSU Police and our Office of Institutional Equity were immediately notified, and both promptly began investigations.

Said vigorous investigation revealed that the "noose" was just a packaged shoelace, and its missing twin was later located just outside the same residence hall. Someone had found it on the ground and hung it on a doorway so that its rightful owner could claim it.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Empty Re: What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:34 am

probably the same kind of moron that mistakes a peaceful protest as anti-American.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Empty Re: What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose?

Post by goodbar Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:42 am

but if the protest is against american things like guns and jesus then it IS anti american.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:43 am

No shit. No one has ever been hung by a shoelace ever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 am

The first person to reply to the thread does.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 am

Death Roe wrote:The first person to reply to the thread does.

Bad Bob! What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? 1896033241
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:probably the same kind of moron that mistakes a peaceful protest as anti-American.

This..a big moron. We have the best morons in the world. The greatest. Look at how easy they are manipulated. You’re going to love it when you see these morons.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No shit. No one has ever been hung by a shoelace ever.

if anyone should be offended it would be Roadblock. but i got a feelin he'd be able to handle his own.

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Roadblockfilecard
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:55 am

goodbar wrote:but if the protest is against american things like guns and jesus then it IS anti american.

"Guns, Jesus and Processed Meat"

there's a movement in the land
people refusin' to stand
for old glory and what made us great
it's time that they contemplate

guns, jesus and processed meat
lemonade stands on a well-manicured street
obesity, diabetes and goatees
is why we'll never take a knee

I stand for those who can't
like my favorite uncle and aunt
who both are on the list
for a kidney and liver transplant

{chorus}

guns, jesus and processed meat
lemonade stands on a well-manicured street
obesity, diabetes and goatees
is why we'll never take a knee

they can take my bible and guns
from my cold, dead hands
'cause I died at an early age
heart disease in it's final stage

#Merica

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Death Roe wrote:The first person to reply to the thread does.

Bad Bob! What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? 1896033241
I'm so ashamed.. What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:probably the same kind of moron that mistakes a peaceful protest as anti-American.

This..a big moron. We have the best morons in the world. The greatest. Look at how easy they are manipulated. You’re going to love it when you see these morons.

I'm telling you, folks, these morons are truly incredible. You would never believe what they think is real or fake.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Believe me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:47 pm

ASMSU discusses esports, active shooter situations

“What I’m really concerned about is that there is a culture on our campus that we have to talk about," Santavicca said. "And that it’s not – it doesn’t matter whatever the object is at this point. There is a culture right now that we have to address, and that it starts with us as Spartans to lead that effort to a better community for everybody. Clearly, noting that they were shoelaces, somebody felt that it was important to report that at that moment because we have a climate. ... That clearly indicates that someone feels that that in itself was worthy enough to report, and that indicates to me that we have a culture on this campus that is not supportive of every student on this campus, and that’s what worries me.

Is it really that bad on campus?

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote: ASMSU discusses esports, active shooter situations

“What I’m really concerned about is that there is a culture on our campus that we have to talk about," Santavicca said. "And that it’s not – it doesn’t matter whatever the object is at this point. There is a culture right now that we have to address, and that it starts with us as Spartans to lead that effort to a better community for everybody. Clearly, noting that they were shoelaces, somebody felt that it was important to report that at that moment because we have a climate. ... That clearly indicates that someone feels that that in itself was worthy enough to report, and that indicates to me that we have a culture on this campus that is not supportive of every student on this campus, and that’s what worries me.

Millennials...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote: ASMSU discusses esports, active shooter situations

I suspect it's more of a comment on society in general.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I think MSU needs a class on noose recognition.
Final Exam- which is a noose?
A:What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYBu4XRNHb7VVZ0Qf_-sxFhKI3XBIkxOPk73zv3-udeWpexaWwA    B:What kind of moron mistakes a shoelace for a noose? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH_NeflDHRNinR1j-y-Fi4QDQB429y_xKTGNpHtHqI41JFaEbx6Q
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down