Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-23, 11:58

Well, OK.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 DM1TAExWAAA6vQk
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-23, 12:02

Yeah but he didn't drive on a suspended license. Let's all move along and revisit LJ Scott.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-23, 12:04

Floyd Robertson wrote:Well, OK.

He shouldn't apologize. It's the best offensive execution UM has had this season.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-23, 12:13

Clarett's Folly wrote:

He shouldn't apologize. It's the best offensive execution UM has had this season.
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-23, 12:14

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Excellent. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-23, 12:19

BTW, does anyone ever think those apologies are sincere?  They're college kids who are competitive as hell.  They hate losing and some of them when they do react in stupid ways.  Big deal.  Kid flipped some people off.   I could care less.  (But it's nice that it's a Michigan kid, gives us some stuff we can say to the walmarters to get them pissed.)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-23, 12:19

Couldn't
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-23, 12:20

Death Roe wrote:Couldn't

I thought my last sentence implied that maybe I could care a bit less, cause I kind of care a little.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-23, 13:03

DWags wrote:BTW, does anyone ever think those apologies are sincere?  They're college kids who are competitive as hell.  They hate losing and some of them when they do react in stupid ways.  Big deal.  Kid flipped some people off.   I could care less.  (But it's nice that it's a Michigan kid, gives us some stuff we can say to the walmarters to get them pissed.)

Don't piss off the walmarters! They'll flip you off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-23, 13:08

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:BTW, does anyone ever think those apologies are sincere?  They're college kids who are competitive as hell.  They hate losing and some of them when they do react in stupid ways.  Big deal.  Kid flipped some people off.   I could care less.  (But it's nice that it's a Michigan kid, gives us some stuff we can say to the walmarters to get them pissed.)
I agree with you FWags. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Doesn't bother me either, except the duplicity of the local media coverage. For sure if this was Joe Bachie or Josiah Scott or Chris Frey there would be a lot of dead horses right now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-23, 13:34

Meh. I still flip people off on the regular.

My only beef with M fan is their self-righteous holier than though bullshit they spew. Hopefully this knocks them down a notch... but it won't.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-23, 13:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:Has the Detroit media covered this incident yet, like when they castigated Tyler Collins for doing the same thing?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 DM07KzpVAAIkWOm

MGoBlow fully supports this.

Lavert Hill flipped off the crowd

Proud of Vert, no one should be respectful to child rape apologists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-23, 13:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Has the Detroit media covered this incident yet, like when they castigated Tyler Collins for doing the same thing?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 DM07KzpVAAIkWOm

Proud of Vert, no one should be respectful to child rape apologists.
If that had the teeniest, tiniest, slightest bit to do with why he's doing that, then fair play to him.

But I'd bet my house that that wasn't entering his head at that moment. "Yeah, you beat the living shit out of us in this game, and the hopes and dreams for our season in shambles, but what really bothers me is that you guys still love Paterno, so take this!" Mmm, no, not buying it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-23, 15:36

gHost Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

We'd say the same thing if Frey flipped off the PSU crowd Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Difference is we are dirty and play dirty. They are squeaky clean like LWS. I would expect nothing less from Frey.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-23, 16:35

Nordic wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
We'd say the same thing if Frey flipped off the PSU crowd Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Difference is we are dirty and play dirty. They are squeaky clean like LWS. I would expect nothing less from Frey.
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 3493939353
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-23, 18:17

Nordic wrote:BTW anyone catch the Harblowhard piece on Gameday? I had it on in the car on the way up.

We all know he has a screw loose, but after listening to it I'm even more convinced he will fail (and it will be glorious). He talked about how a QB is like a carpeneter with saws and hammers and how he has to be good at dodgeball. Shit like this would never come out of Saban, Meyer or Dantonio's mouth.He is basically a walking/talking cliche with little substance.

And from today...

Harbaugh wrote:"There's a great phrase: 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going,' " Michigan's head coach said Monday afternoon in Ann Arbor. "That's a cliché, maybe you call it a cliché. But clichés become clichés because they're true."

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 1966794946
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-23, 18:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

If that had the teeniest, tiniest, slightest bit to do with why he's doing that, then fair play to him.

But I'd bet my house that that wasn't entering his head at that moment. "Yeah, you beat the living shit out of us in this game, and the hopes and dreams for our season in shambles, but what really bothers me is that you guys still love Paterno, so take this!" Mmm, no, not buying it.

I could be wrong, but I am almost positive he originally committed to PSU before flipping to UM. So I doubt that is a reason.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-23, 18:21

Rome: Who's Got It Better

28:30 - 34:00 of today's Daily Jungle. It's nice.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 08:36

THIS WEEK IN SCHADENFREUDE, the Big Ten’s ref conspiracy against 1 of its 2 biggest programs continues

Dissecting the posts on mgoblog and other things.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-24, 08:55

Turtleneck wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I could be wrong, but I am almost positive he originally committed to PSU before flipping to UM. So I doubt that is a reason.

Yeah was going to point that out yesterday. I'm guessing that had something to do with it. I would wager that some of the JoePa deniers had some vitriol for the kid when he decommitted.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 09:06

Floyd Robertson wrote: THIS WEEK IN SCHADENFREUDE, the Big Ten’s ref conspiracy against 1 of its 2 biggest programs continues

Oh my, that made my morning.  Very funny.  I can only imagine what they could take out of our game threads where we lose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 09:33

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: THIS WEEK IN SCHADENFREUDE, the Big Ten’s ref conspiracy against 1 of its 2 biggest programs continues

Oh my, that made my morning.  Very funny.  I can only imagine what they could take out of our game threads where we lose.

Did you watch the gif of JOK getting sacked? I don't remember the right DT's name but that's a pretty impressive sack.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-24, 10:20

Hairball called a play-action on 4th-11?!? Too funny. Anyone that has watched a football game knows that doesn't work.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 10:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:Hairball called a play-action on 4th-11?!? Too funny. Anyone that has watched a football game knows that doesn't work.

Hairball Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-10-24, 10:27

Those guys on mgoblog get really worked up over holding penalties (called and uncalled).

They have entire threads dedicated to it.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-24, 11:02

TheReal_LWS wrote:Hairball called a play-action on 4th-11?!? Too funny. Anyone that has watched a football game knows that doesn't work.

Apparently it was out of an I formation too, when they were already down by a shit ton Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 11:05

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Apparently it was out of an I formation too, when they were already down by a shit ton Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Did you see the play on video?  Funny as hell.  At snap, the PSU linebackers just take straight drop backs, the Michigan running back takes the fake and runs right by the PSU linemen who have thier ears pinned back and are just straight racing to see who gets to the QB first.  They're kind of waiting for O'Korn to get back to them, after his fake, so they can sack him.  Kind of like "Jesus buddy, it took you long enough to get back here" type thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-24, 11:30

DWags wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Did you see the play on video?  Funny as hell.  At snap, the PSU linebackers just take straight drop backs, the Michigan running back takes the fake and runs right by the PSU linemen who have thier ears pinned back and are just straight racing to see who gets to the QB first.  They're kind of waiting for O'Korn to get back to them, after his fake, so they can sack him.  Kind of like "Jesus buddy, it took you long enough to get back here" type thing.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 1494614055

I assume they're blaming the OC and not Special Jimmy
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-24, 11:38

Tim Wakefield wrote:

I have a quaint little philosophy that you can actually get bigger plays from the passing game in a compressed formation than you can from a spread but... not in 4th and long.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-24, 11:41

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Those guys on mgoblog get really worked up over holding penalties (called and uncalled).

They have entire threads dedicated to it.

It's hilarious. Every single game. Officials calls threads or posts are 10-1 over shitty play calling and coaching.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-24, 12:13

DWags wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Didn't think about that but you're right. It was as if the rushing lineman were not even aware of the play action because who does that on 4th and 11?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-24, 15:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:In the absence of weather I don't see Michigan's D being able to hold up against a truly two handed offense. They have yet to face one this year. PSU has a smart QB with poise who can move in the pocket and throw the deep ball and they have athletes who can catch it. They might stop Barkley but they're not going to stop the passing attack and when they adjust, that's when Saquon will hit them.

I don't know much about PSU defensively but if they're halfway decent Michigan probably won't score 14. 41-13 Penn St.

Holy shit, to my surprise I'm even smarter than Floyd.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-24, 16:45

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 55953254

Rabbit21
MGoPoints: 18098

Weird as this feels to say, I agree with AK47, losing to Michigan St. was a maximally bad event. It lets those cocky assholes strut around again(Seriously my MSU buddies have been insufferable the last few weeks and if you think this doesn't make people start to question the program you're kidding yourself), feeds into the narrative that Harbaugh can't win big games and is owned by the rivals and people are just damn sick of losing to Michigan St. and didn't expect this to happen the year after they went 3-9 and had a tirefire off-season. You lose to MSU because the offense can't seem to find it's own ass with both hands, a flashlight, and a map and people are going to start asking questions because they're frustrated.

It also doesn't help that we had to watch sludgefart offense in the Hoke years and were told the team is young and needs time. Michigan fans have, right or wrong, decided that counts for less than nothing because it was a shield Hoke tried to hide behind when the wheels came off. This fanbase has just been through too much over the past ten years to accept that as an answer anymore, fair or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-24, 17:03

We ruined their season.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-24, 17:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:We ruined their season.

Unpossible. We're not a rival.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 17:09

Clarett's Folly wrote:We ruined their season.

If only they started treating our game like their super bowl.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 17:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:In the absence of weather I don't see Michigan's D being able to hold up against a truly two handed offense. They have yet to face one this year. PSU has a smart QB with poise who can move in the pocket and throw the deep ball and they have athletes who can catch it. They might stop Barkley but they're not going to stop the passing attack and when they adjust, that's when Saquon will hit them.

I don't know much about PSU defensively but if they're halfway decent Michigan probably won't score 14. 41-13 Penn St.

Holy shit, to my surprise I'm even smarter than Floyd.

Holy shit. Is that real?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 17:13

LooseGoose wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 55953254

Rabbit21
MGoPoints: 18098

Weird as this feels to say, I agree with AK47, losing to Michigan St. was a maximally bad event. It lets those cocky assholes strut around again(Seriously my MSU buddies have been insufferable the last few weeks and if you think this doesn't make people start to question the program you're kidding yourself), feeds into the narrative that Harbaugh can't win big games and is owned by the rivals and people are just damn sick of losing to Michigan St. and didn't expect this to happen the year after they went 3-9 and had a tirefire off-season. You lose to MSU because the offense can't seem to find it's own ass with both hands, a flashlight, and a map and people are going to start asking questions because they're frustrated.

It also doesn't help that we had to watch sludgefart offense in the Hoke years and were told the team is young and needs time. Michigan fans have, right or wrong, decided that counts for less than nothing because it was a shield Hoke tried to hide behind when the wheels came off. This fanbase has just been through too much over the past ten years to accept that as an answer anymore, fair or not.

This was well written
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 17:21

I can barely tolerate you mouth breathers, not sure how you can dig into other teams’ forums.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 17:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can barely tolerate you mouth breathers, not sure how you can dig into other teams’ forums.

In war it's important to understand how the enemy thinks. Sometimes the process is like crawling through a river of shit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next