Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-24, 17:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can barely tolerate you mouth breathers, not sure how you can dig into other teams’ forums.

In war it's important to understand how the enemy thinks. Sometimes the process is like crawling through a river of shit.

And coming out smelling like roses.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Shawshank-redemption
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 17:36

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

In war it's important to understand how the enemy thinks. Sometimes the process is like crawling through a river of shit.

And coming out smelling like roses.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Shawshank-redemption

You can only hope so, Roc.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 17:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I can barely tolerate you mouth breathers, not sure how you can dig into other teams’ forums.

What if I don’t want to crawl through a river of shit, Floyd?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 17:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

This is how we lost Vietnam, OTPT. Failure to understand how the enemy thinks.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-24, 17:45

I fart in your general direction.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-24, 17:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:

You sound like a five star croot that wants to play for championships without getting his jersey dirty.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 18:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:

We should have never been in ‘nam.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 18:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:

We should have never been in ‘nam.
True.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-24, 18:07

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Holy shit, to my surprise I'm even smarter than Floyd.

Holy shit.   Is that real?

You're goddamn right it is.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16975p160-obsession-the-tears-of-my-enemies#479036
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 18:10

If Jim Harbaugh 'fails' at Michigan, it says more about the Wolverines than Harbaugh

USA Today laying some lumber.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-24, 18:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:If Jim Harbaugh 'fails' at Michigan, it says more about the Wolverines than Harbaugh

See, I don't buy that. Harbaugh has been totally complicit in the shortcomings here. When does Nick Saban take his team to Rome? When does Urban Meyer drop his rap video? Harbs is the clown and this is his circus.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-24, 18:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:If Jim Harbaugh 'fails' at Michigan, it says more about the Wolverines than Harbaugh

See, I don't buy that. Harbaugh has been totally complicit in the shortcomings here. When does Nick Saban take his team to Rome? When does Urban Meyer drop his rap video? Harbs is the clown and this is his circus.

I think he'd be the ringmaster if this was his circus.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 18:23

If Jim Harbaugh wins four more games none of this is being talked about. Two MSU Iowa and OSU

I’ll let you guys start picking out his mistakes in those games. If you get stuck, I’ll chime in. But that is all about Jim Harbaugh not the wolverines. Four very winnable games. He blew it. Him. Jim Harbaugh
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-24, 18:26

DWags wrote:

If Jim Harbaugh wins four more games none of this is being talked about. Two MSU Iowa and OSU

I’ll let you guys start picking out his mistakes in those games. If you get stuck, I’ll chime in. But that is all about Jim Harbaugh not the wolverines. Four very winnable games. He blew it. Him. Jim Harbaugh

1. Max protect
2. Chucking the ball around in the rain
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-24, 18:29

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

1. Max protect
2. Chucking the ball around in the rain

Throwing with a hurt rattled QB out of the endzone at OSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 18:48

Clarett's Folly wrote:

I agree with that, I just enjoy the national media calling them out for their unfounded arrogance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-25, 12:09

Hmm. Harbs has a weekly Wednesday morning radio spot on 97.1 in Detroit. He has had an assistant step in for him and do the interview twice this year. I'll let you guess what weeks those were. Is the armor starting to crack a bit?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-25, 12:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmm. Harbs has a weekly Wednesday morning radio spot on 97.1 in Detroit. He has had an assistant step in for him and do the interview twice this year. I'll let you guess what weeks those were. Is the armor starting to crack a bit?

Yep. I heard it and that was the first thing I thought. They had the OC on today. He kept saying they are close to breaking out and just a couple of inches away. Uhhhh what......
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-25, 12:21

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hmm. Harbs has a weekly Wednesday morning radio spot on 97.1 in Detroit. He has had an assistant step in for him and do the interview twice this year. I'll let you guess what weeks those were. Is the armor starting to crack a bit?

Yep. I heard it and that was the first thing I thought. They had the OC on today. He kept saying they are close to breaking out and just a couple of inches away. Uhhhh what......

"If those darned defenders would quit tackling our ball handlers we'd be unstoppable!!"
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-25, 12:25

They read my text today. Stoney and Jamie were defending JH. They said it's "the media" that are giving him all the attention. It's the media's fault for putting him on that pedestal. So, I texted in and said. "Jumps in pool, makes a rap video, has a sleep over with a kid, climbs a tree for a cat. And in all of that time, what have Urban and Saban been doing? Keeping quiet and winning. Jamie, it must be hard to have your head up your ass and be kissing Harbaugh's at the same time"

They read, I give Jamie props for that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-25, 13:06

Bitch move. The armor isn't cracking, it's cracked. Michigan is fully in Emo-Harbs territory now.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-10-25, 13:11

DWags wrote:They read my text today. Stoney and Jamie were defending JH. They said it's "the media" that are giving him all the attention. It's the media's fault for putting him on that pedestal. So, I texted in and said. "Jumps in pool, makes a rap video, has a sleep over with a kid, climbs a tree for a cat. And in all of that time, what have Urban and Saban been doing? Keeping quiet and winning. Jamie, it must be hard to have your head up your ass and be kissing Harbaugh's at the same time"

That's good stuff, DWags! Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 1486952199
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-25, 13:20

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Picksi10

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-10-25, 13:21

DWags wrote:They read my text today. Stoney and Jamie were defending JH. They said it's "the media" that are giving him all the attention. It's the media's fault for putting him on that pedestal. So, I texted in and said. "Jumps in pool, makes a rap video, has a sleep over with a kid, climbs a tree for a cat. And in all of that time, what have Urban and Saban been doing? Keeping quiet and winning. Jamie, it must be hard to have your head up your ass and be kissing Harbaugh's at the same time"

Good shit, Wags.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-25, 13:43

Did they comment on all of that, or just read it and move on?

If they still want to defend Harby, they should blame the PR firm instead of the media, as it's easier to make the argument he just wants to coach, but the PR folks make him do all this stuff, and make stories out of other things. Nothing like playing the card that the the corporate big wigs are keeping the worker from doing his job to garner sympathy.

Of course the downside of mentioning that, is that it also admits that the hype is a PR fabrication, and not based in substance.

They're really in a pickle, aren't they?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-25, 15:26

They made a joke about Jamie's head being too big to shove up his ass then moved on. But yeah, If i had more time, I would have added the monster was created by uofm, not anyone else. They just didn't see themselves being average and all that shit back firing on them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-25, 16:45

The kind of post that makes UM fans so beloved.....\

Dantoneio has Ohio roots and gets his share of sloppy seconds down there. Early in the year, I thought that UC might make some inroads on similar guys, but that might not happen for a year or two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-25, 17:59

I don't think they recruiting for a fit. These 5
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-25, 18:01

D

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2017-10-25, 18:02; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-10-25, 18:01

I don't think they recruiting for a fit. These 5 star croots from all across the country don't give a damn about a rivalry with MSU. All they hear is I can get you to the NFL, I had 12 guys drafted last year, that's more than bama. So yeah, you can go out and lose 3-4 games a year and get drafted. Who gives a damn about a rivalry. I ain't here to be tough or win games. I'm hear to get noticed. And it works. Good for them. You get noticed, might have one career interception and get invited to New York. MSU will keep recruiting kids that want to work, hate SCum, have a chip on their shoulder, and win games. Win win for both schools.  except on the field.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 21:51

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595

Detroit News Sports‏ @detnews_sports

Speight’s father decries handling of son’s injury. Story from @chengelis http://detne.ws/2iCFA2W
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 22:02

LooseGoose wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595

Speight’s father decries handling of son’s injury. Story from @chengelis http://detne.ws/2iCFA2W

Wow, that sounds fucked up at Purdue.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-26, 22:03

Read it. Seemed like more of an indictment on Purdue and their facilities so I stopped reading.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 22:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Read it. Seemed like more of an indictment on Purdue and their facilities so I stopped reading.

Yep. If it was my kid I’d be pissed at Purdue. If that was a paralyzing neck injury type thing they are woefully under prepared
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 22:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 276803595

Wow, that sounds fucked up at Purdue.

Yep, and Purdue has fired back at UM. I doubt they get in a pissing match with the parents but it's possible. Either way the embarrassment will engender more UM hate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-26, 22:14

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Read it. Seemed like more of an indictment on Purdue and their facilities so I stopped reading.

Yep. If it was my kid I’d be pissed at Purdue. If that was a paralyzing neck injury type thing they are woefully under prepared

It sounds like he should have been taken directly from the field to an ambulance and on to a hospital. It never clearly says who made the decision to walk him to a shitty locker room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-26, 22:18

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

It sounds like he should have been taken directly from the field to an ambulance and on to a hospital. It never clearly says who made the decision to walk him to a shitty locker room.

Good point. Mistakes were made. Many.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-27, 07:53

The first 20 minutes or so are pretty funny. Michigan was sold a bill of goods.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wwwstitchercompodcastdetroitsportspodcast/detroit-sports-podcast/e/51991777
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-27, 11:34

The wheels are coming off!

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2017/10/26/wilton-speight-injury-handled-poorly-purdue-father-says/107045682/
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-27, 11:48

Wasn't Michigan's medical staff ridiculed for how they handled Shane Morris when he had a concussion?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next