Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+33
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
SpartanJD01
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
CampbellHall
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Floyd Robertson
37 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 22:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Lmao. What the fuck, man? Reminds me of a girl who recently told me she sold her worn panties online. Like $30 a pair. Extra if they have blood on them. No joke.

Best $30 (more if they have blood on them) greenway ever spent

Nobody falls for that username gag anymore, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-13, 22:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:Nobody bid on Jim Harbaugh pants at a Michigan auction.

Lmao. What the fuck, man? Reminds me of a girl who recently told me she sold her worn panties online. Like $30 a pair. Extra if they have blood on them. No joke.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 1401550746
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-13, 23:57

I sold a pair of my FotL whitey tighties to an eBay buyer in New Jersey named Host.g. He paid above market because there were some poop stains on them. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-14, 13:06

According to Solari on Twitter some dipshit asked Coach D at the Holiday bowl event about the khakis auction.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 13:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:According to Solari on Twitter some dipshit asked Coach D at the Holiday bowl event about the khakis auction.

:whateverafacepalmsmiliewouldlooklike:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-14, 13:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:According to Solari on Twitter some dipshit asked Coach D at the Holiday bowl event about the khakis auction.

I hope he didn’t answer it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-14, 13:16

steveschneider wrote:

I'm sure he answered it, Harbs took offense and tweeted something, and walverines now consider the series 3-3 between the coaches.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-14, 13:17

Clarett's Folly wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm sure he answered it, Harbs took offense and tweeted something, and walverines now consider the series 3-3 between the coaches.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600

I'm so using that line.  Fucking great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-12-14, 13:18

Fuckin joke. Most of the time he's asked this kind of shit he doesn't reply. The few times he comes back with a zinger he's labeled as "obsessed". I'm glad we got this guy as our coach.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-14, 13:20

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600

I'm so using that line.  Fucking great.

Haha! Enjoy!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-14, 13:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsGI5NzJbA
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 15:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsGI5NzJbA

Isn't that an interview from last week? I don't think the khaki-obsessed question is in that one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-14, 15:47

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NsGI5NzJbA

Isn't that an interview from last week? I don't think the khaki-obsessed question is in that one.

You'd complain if you were hung with a new rope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 15:53

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Come on. We're talking about the dumbass khaki question, it seemed reasonable to expect the presser posted would be the one that just happened. I got a few minutes in and realized it wasn't, so I checked the upload date and it's 12/4.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-14, 15:54

I was on mobile, I guess it picked up the wrong YT link. Here is the interview.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 15:55

p.s. I always use new rope when I'm choking myself while jacking it to Ladies Home Journal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-14, 15:59

tGreenWay wrote:p.s. I always use new rope when I'm choking myself while jacking it to Ladies Home Journal.
Any good articles about the life and times of David Carradine?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 16:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:p.s. I always use new rope when I'm choking myself while jacking it to Ladies Home Journal.
Any good articles about the life and times of David Carradine?

Probably, but I'm still taking the Is Your Marriage on Solid Ground? quiz.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-14, 16:31

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-14, 16:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was on mobile, I guess it picked up the wrong YT link. Here is the interview.

I actually thought that was a pretty entertaining interview...they covered topics outside of the normal press conference and some interesting ideas batted around.

I didn't know shit about Mike Leach prior to that interview, but he has a pretty good dry sense of humor.

The question to Dantonio about the khakis was very awkward...he cut him off when the discussion was pretty interesting to ask him a really stupid question.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-14, 17:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was on mobile, I guess it picked up the wrong YT link. Here is the interview.

This is an unacceptable fuckup. Mods, please deliver a fractional ban to WBH.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-18, 17:57

Finebaum. He hates Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 20:32

UofM Die Hard i...
UofM Die Hard in Seattle's picture
MGoPoints: 4188
I think we will be a good team, not great
I see us as an 8-9 seed with an early exit

Next year the real fun gets going. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-19, 07:56

Who are some media-type (loosely) u of m homies that tweet about football recruiting? I'm looking for one guy in particular but I can't remember his name and it isn't Sam Webb. He had a tweet yesterday telling fans to start tweeting at recruits because their class isn't going to be top 10 and they need to make a big push. I'm trying desperately to find that tweet.

EDIT: Nevermind, it turns out it was Scott Bell and he was being sarcastic, but coming from that fanbase and it's sycophants you wouldn't have guessed it.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 Bellsc10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-21, 09:43

Gather round, it’s time for a Christmas quarterback sing-along.

On the third day of Christmas, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh got…

Three quarterbacks who have transferred (Shane Morris, Alex Malzone and Wilton Speight).

Two quarterbacks awaiting (Brandon Peters and Dylan McCaffrey).

One quarterback signing (Joe Milton).

And a trans-ferrrr still in lim-bo (Shea Patterson).

That’s just the recent QB activity since Harbaugh arrived in Ann Arbor. It doesn’t even count the quarterback who switched positions (Zach Gentry) or the transfers who have run out of eligibility (John O’Korn and Jake Rudock) or the quarterback with a verbal commitment who didn't sign a National Letter of Intent on Wednesday (Kevin Doyle).

To this point, there appears to be no stop to the quarterback carousel in Ann Arbor.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Jim Harbaugh was waiting for a quarter-- wait a second. This is crazy. Why can’t Harbaugh just recruit a QB, coach him up and go from there? That was supposed to be his expertise, right?

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/jeff-seidel/2017/12/20/michigan-football-adds-two-qbs-but-jim-harbaugh-hasnt-developed-one/969518001/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-23, 11:50

Sam Webb is apparently reporting that it is a done deal and Dan Enos will be joining Harbaugh's staff. Others are saying not so fast, he's still shopping himself to Rutgers, Tennessee, other programs.

I don't think Spartan fans would have it in them to ever forgive the guy if he crossed into enemy territory.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-23, 11:52

Am I bad Spartan if I root for him to fail?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-23, 11:56

kingstonlake wrote:Am I bad Spartan if I root for him to fail?
Fuck no. Lol wbh bringing up “forgiveness” lol fuck him and fuck you for even suggesting forgiving that fucking scum garbage pale waste of fucking oxygen traitor bitch.

You know assuming any of that is true.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-23, 11:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sam Webb is apparently reporting that it is a done deal and Dan Enos will be joining Harbaugh's staff. Others are saying not so fast, he's still shopping himself to Rutgers, Tennessee, other programs.

I don't think Spartan fans would have it in them to ever forgive the guy if he crossed into enemy territory.

Nope
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-23, 12:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sam Webb is apparently reporting that it is a done deal and Dan Enos will be joining Harbaugh's staff. Others are saying not so fast, he's still shopping himself to Rutgers, Tennessee, other programs.

Good to see them taking our castoffs....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-23, 12:09

Enos sucks. He will continue to suck wherever he goes next.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-23, 12:16

LooseGoose wrote:

Good to see them taking our castoffs....

I mean, he is kind of a CMU castoff. He signed an extension with CMU, and then took the job at Arkansas shortly afterward. He saw the writing on the wall. He was getting smoked on the recruiting trail, he was supposed to be the young hot shot coach in the MAC but Fleck stole his thunder, and he wasn't doing a lot of winning. So yeah, take the guy CMU barely wanted (and only kept because he was all they could afford).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-23, 12:25

Turtleneck wrote:Enos sucks. He will continue to suck wherever he goes next.

Nobody cares what you say because your avatar sucks.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-12-23, 12:28

Poor Jeem's desperate. He'll try anything at this point to beat Dantonio. Even hire a guy who worked for him 8 years ago. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 1494614055

He'll probably offer Urban Meyer's housekeeper a "Team Mom" position next.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-23, 12:32

If he's a great OC, seems like he'd get an OC job somewhere.

Taking a non-coordinator position at UM would be quite a step down at this point in his career.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-23, 13:22

Taking the OC job at Rutgers would be interesting in the wake of Kill's retirement.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-27, 20:49

Breaking: Michigan is still winning the offseason. They lost the bowling event but apparently won the shoving and shouting match that took place afterwards. And things are going to get REAL on the field now.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2017/12/27/michigan-south-carolina-players-jaw-bowling-event/108960020/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-27, 21:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Breaking: Michigan is still winning the offseason. They lost the bowling event but apparently won the shoving and shouting match that took place afterwards. And things are going to get REAL on the field now.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2017/12/27/michigan-south-carolina-players-jaw-bowling-event/108960020/

Why doesn’t she name the player who said it? She’s way too big of a fan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-27, 21:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Breaking: Michigan is still winning the offseason. They lost the bowling event but apparently won the shoving and shouting match that took place afterwards. And things are going to get REAL on the field now.

Football players Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 20 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-27, 21:40

No discipline, rogue program, punk ass, wait what? It was U of M?.......I mean look at that competitive spirit!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next