Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series?

4 posters

Go down

Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? Empty Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-24, 13:15

Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? DM2Z5WHWsAcTviC
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? Empty Re: Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-24, 13:16

Wait wut Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? Empty Re: Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-24, 13:23

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-24, 13:26

Turtleneck wrote:Anybody registering for the Women's Empowerment Series? DM2Z5WHWsAcTviC

Isn't that second dude on the left the guy that beat Kansas a few years back in the NCAA tourney?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-24, 14:20

True story, 1987 I'm @ LAX or SAN to catch a flight home and I get stopped by some local radio reporter who is doing man-on-the-street interviews and the subject is "How do you feel about women in business?"

So basically, we've come a long way in 30 years.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-24, 15:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:True story, 1987 I'm @ LAX or SAN to catch a flight home and I get stopped by some local radio reporter who is doing man-on-the-street interviews and the subject is "How do you feel about women in business?"

So basically, we've come a long way in 30 years.

Never been a thought about it for me, I grew up in the 60s with my grandmother owning and running a big business. Now that I think about it I was pretty lucky, had one grandmother that was the prototypical farmer's wife, homemaker, cook and another that was very independent businesswoman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down