Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home

+10
DWags
Dendrobates
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
14 posters

Go down

Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home Empty Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home

Post by tGreenWay Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 16:35

Sounds like he got jumped but, thankfully, not injured.

POLITICO BREAKING – BREAKING NEWS: Man charged with assault after altercation with Rand Paul:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was the victim of an alleged assault in his Bowling Green residence on Friday, his spokeswoman confirmed Saturday.
"Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault,” Paul spokeswoman Kelsey Cooper said. “The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.”
Kentucky State Police responded to Paul’s home at 3:21 p.m. Friday where, they say, Rene Bousher, 59, of Bowling Green, intentionally assaulted Paul causing minor injury. Bousher is charged with one count of 4th degree assault and causing a minor injury.
Full story: http://politi.co/2iv0oWy
(via POLITICO for iOS)
http://www.politico.com
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home Empty Re: Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 19:50

That sounds close to the being the Bowling Green Massacre that Leather Face Barbie lied about earlier this year.

Glad he's okay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home Empty Re: Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 11:16

Heard the first reports and thought the attacker was a stalker type who found out the address and waited for an opportunity.

Now we find the attacker is an anesthesiologist and a neighbor. Maybe Senator Paul was behind on his HOA fees.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 13:07

Just another violent leftist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 13:57

LooseGoose wrote:Just another violent leftist.

If he lives in the same neighborhood as Rand Paul, he’s not a leftist. All I’ve read is that he’s a Democrat and has anti trump stuff on his Facebook page, and that he’s had a longstanding issue with Paul. If you have more, it would be nice for you to share it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 14:02

Roc it was clearly an antifa supersoldier
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 15:53

Your knees jerk real good for a retiree
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 16:06

Some pansy tries to assault me, I'm gonna introduce him to the working end of my 2nd Amendment patriotic right.

I didn't eat all of them Cheetos and Slim Jims for nothing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 16:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Some pansy tries to assault me, I'm gonna introduce him to the working end of my 2nd Amendment patriotic right.

You seem more like an Easy Cheese and Saltines kind of guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 16:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Some pansy tries to assault me, I'm gonna introduce him to the working end of my 2nd Amendment patriotic right.

You seem more like an Easy Cheese and Saltines kind of guy.
you haven't met met me after I've been assaulted in my home.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 19:53

Five fractured ribs...

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/rand-paul-fractured-ribs
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 18:52

Maybe not the convenient left/right angle some posters were hoping for.

Jonathan Martin‏Verified account @jmartNYT  3h3 hours ago
Two Kentuckians tell me Rand’s neighborhood fracas stemmed from a dispute over some sort of planting or flora issue around the properties

Jonathan Martin‏Verified account @jmartNYT  2h2 hours ago
A third Kentuckian sez the dispute revolves around a small strip of land by both props that leads to a man-made lake

Honestly, when a small strip of land leading to a man made lake is at stake, I will go to war in a second.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 18:56

That's what it looked like to me from the start. But sorry that doesn't fit the narrative of a violent leftists so fuck off turtleneck.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:Maybe not the convenient left/right angle some posters were hoping for.

Jonathan Martin‏Verified account @jmartNYT  3h3 hours ago
Two Kentuckians tell me Rand’s neighborhood fracas stemmed from a dispute over some sort of planting or flora issue around the properties

Jonathan Martin‏Verified account @jmartNYT  2h2 hours ago
A third Kentuckian sez the dispute revolves around a small strip of land by both props that leads to a man-made lake

Honestly, when a small strip of land leading to a man made lake is at stake, I will go to war in a second.

You want me to make it a left right issue? A white affluent dude broke 5 of a senators ribs and he’s out on a $7500 bond a day later.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 19:15

FAKE NEWS!!!

He wasn't in his home.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 19:19

Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home 502811600

Do not feed the troll!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 22:40

Maybe he banged his neighbors wife?

FYI...I did not get that from anywhere. I pulled it out of my ass. But you never know.

Seriously though, that shit shouldn't happen. I wish him well and speedy recovery. Dude is going to get in serious shit for attacking him.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 6 Nov 2017 - 23:01

Dendrobates wrote:Maybe he banged his neighbors wife?

FYI...I did not get that from anywhere. I pulled it out of my ass. But you never know.

Seriously though, that shit shouldn't happen. I wish him well and speedy recovery. Dude is going to get in serious shit for attacking him.

We think alike. Something to this we don’t know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 1:45

This story doesn't add up
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 7:47

Dendrobates wrote:Maybe he banged his neighbors wife?

Apparently he didn't like Rand blowing grass clippings/leaves onto his property.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 7 Nov 2017 - 12:00

One of the things that surprised me was a US Senator who is living in DC more than his home in KY was Rand Paul mowing his own lawn.

Most neighborhoods populated with medical professionals like Paul and the accused attacker have lawn services.

There was something(s) percolating for a long time a neighbor to go after the guy next do the way he did.  Most people who can afford those toney neighborhoods choose to litigate rather than solve things with an altercation.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 25 Jul 2021 - 23:04

[tw]1418963916722475013?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 0:37

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1418963916722475013?s=21[/tw]
Rand Paul fine after being assaulted in his home 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5g9qe2wkzdpxj4fqrqldchfezwlp38lirpshvfhcm&rid=200
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 7:36

lol, that wasn't even a question.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 26 Jul 2021 - 19:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:

lol, that wasn't even a question.

Sorry Mr Trebek, I mean Burton.   What I meant was 'how about you get fucked?'
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down