Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Franken!!!

+16
Frank Ricard
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Al Franken!!!

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 09:29

I guess now I'm a brave keyboard warrior.

Stupid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 09:50

The New York Times begins to lay the groundwork for Franken to stay....

I’m Not Convinced Franken Should Quit

I also believe in zero tolerance. And yet, a lot of women I know — myself included — were left with a sense that something went wrong last week with the effective ouster of Al Franken from the United States Senate. He resigned after a groundswell of his own Democratic colleagues called for him to step down.

Zero tolerance should go hand in hand with two other things: due process and proportionality. As citizens, we need a way to make sense of accusations that does not depend only on what we read or see in the news or on social media.

Due process means a fair, full investigation, with a chance for the accused to respond. And proportionality means that while all forms of inappropriate sexual behavior should be addressed, the response should be based on the nature of the transgressions.

What went wrong? They were hoisted on their own petard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 09:56

Do you guys think goose is going to acknowledge this insane shit he’s posting when Franken does resign or just ignore it and pretend like it never happened while posting about some other insane shit?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-12, 15:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Well then, it should be fairly easy for you do to.

Do you denounce Roy Moore? If so, do you think he should withdraw from the race (even with the election being tomorrow)?

Hell yes....fuck Roy Moore....it was so odd 40 years ago in Alabama for a 30 year old to date a 17 year old.  I really think once he withdraws from the Senate we should shoot him.  Let's see if his Jewish attorney can save him.

Actually I think Moore is a huge fucking flake.   HE should never have been nominated.   And that opinion has very little to do with the dating teenagers thing.  Moore is the Alabama version of Trump, people voted for him just to put a thumb in the eye of people like you.

Eventually this too shall pass.

People like me? Is this where I am supposed to apologize for my accomplishments?

I find it interesting that you cannot bring yourself to denounce Moore on the basis of his comments or even the allegations he faces, but instead denounce him only on the basis of being an imposter populist. If you cannot do it here, I doubt you can do it anywhere.

"This too shall pass" comes from a place of convenience. It is a lazy comment lacking empathy. I am not sure a person of color, a women, or a member of the LGBTQ community in Alabama is comforted by "this too shall pass." However, I am glad it gives you a sense of calm.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-12, 15:37

LooseGoose wrote:The New York Times begins to lay the groundwork for Franken to stay....

I also believe in zero tolerance. And yet, a lot of women I know — myself included — were left with a sense that something went wrong last week with the effective ouster of Al Franken from the United States Senate. He resigned after a groundswell of his own Democratic colleagues called for him to step down.

Zero tolerance should go hand in hand with two other things: due process and proportionality. As citizens, we need a way to make sense of accusations that does not depend only on what we read or see in the news or on social media.

Due process means a fair, full investigation, with a chance for the accused to respond. And proportionality means that while all forms of inappropriate sexual behavior should be addressed, the response should be based on the nature of the transgressions.

That's an op-ed piece. It's no different than what you do here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-12, 15:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Hell yes....fuck Roy Moore....it was so odd 40 years ago in Alabama for a 30 year old to date a 17 year old...

Huh. Weird how you picked the 17 year old, and not the 14 year old.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-12, 16:09

LooseGoose wrote:The New York Times begins to lay the groundwork for Franken to stay....

awesome.

I'll be happy to apologize if I'm wrong.

:-)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-12, 19:55

Silver probably reads this board. We all know he's from EL.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/alabama-senate-election-results/?lpup=25621098#livepress-update-25621098
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 20:47

LooseGoose wrote:Nigie couldn't even bring himself to link it...

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 DOw37aAXkAEYiQL

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/11/senator-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/16/news-anchor-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

Betcha now we see Dems all over walking back their "women should be believed" remarks......anyone want to bet?

They're not going to allow Al Franken to go down in flames.

I look back at this picture and wonder if he had been grabbin her by the pussy if Trump would fight for him. You know, the “guys grabbin pussy” club.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 21:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Nigie couldn't even bring himself to link it...

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 DOw37aAXkAEYiQL

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2017/11/senator-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/16/news-anchor-al-franken-kissed-groped-without-consent/

Betcha now we see Dems all over walking back their "women should be believed" remarks......anyone want to bet?

They're not going to allow Al Franken to go down in flames.

I look back at this picture and wonder if he had been grabbin her by the pussy if Trump would fight for him. You know, the “guys grabbin pussy” club.

Don't worry Wags....Franken will still be there representing the tit and ass grabbers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-12, 22:47

Just like Right to Life zealots will be defending the murders of people doing legal abortions.

The pompous Right to Lifers are more of a threat to women than Al Franken ever will.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 11:21

Minnesota Governor will appoint Lt. Gov. Tina Smith to the phantom open US Senate seat that Franken won't vacate despite his announcement to do exactly that:

Minn. Governor Will Appointment Lt. Gov. Tina Smith to Seat Vacated by Franken
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-13, 13:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Minnesota Governor will appoint Lt. Gov. Tina Smith to the phantom open US Senate seat that Franken won't vacate despite his announcement to do exactly that:

https://twitter.com/senfranken/status/941003099086512128
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-13, 13:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Minnesota Governor will appoint Lt. Gov. Tina Smith to the phantom open US Senate seat that Franken won't vacate despite his announcement to do exactly that:

He still hasn't announced a date. That said with Moore losing and the Guv appointing a woman to replace him I'd say he's pretty boxed in now. Keep in mind that my prediction was only operative if Moore won, my guess is that Franken was the 2nd saddest man last night after the results. Well, maybe 3rd after Moore and Bannon.

I did find it amusing that the Guv named his replacement before he actually, legally resigned. It's almost as if he didn't like the loud mouthed lout and was trying to hustle him along and out the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-13, 13:04

GRR Spartan wrote:
Just like Right to Life zealots will be defending the murders of people doing legal abortions.

The pompous Right to Lifers are more of a threat to women than Al Franken ever will.

Another senseless rant from GRR, Are Right to Lifers more of a threat than the abortionists you support as they grind babies into hamburger then vacuum them up for the garbage can? Rave on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 13:08

LooseGoose wrote:

He still hasn't announced a date. That said with Moore losing and the Guv appointing a woman to replace him I'd say he's pretty boxed in now. Keep in mind that my prediction was only operative if Moore won, my guess is that Franken was the 2nd saddest man last night after the results. Well, maybe 3rd after Moore and Bannon.

I did find it amusing that the Guv named his replacement before he actually, legally resigned. It's almost as if he didn't like the loud mouthed lout and was trying to hustle him along and out the door.
he's a slimeball who needs to go.

just like the sexual predator.

unfortunately for America, we can only rely on Democrats to do the right thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 13:09

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Another senseless rant from GRR, Are Right to Lifers more of a threat than the abortionists you support as they grind babies into hamburger then vacuum them up for the garbage can? Rave on.
Al Franken!!! - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-13, 13:59

Seriously,

While we're pressure these assholes to resign, the Right are trying to get a child molester elected. One thing the Trump Presidency will forever do for America is, once and for all, is take the phony title of " The party of Family Values" away from the Republican hypocrites. A very large portion of that party are, for the most part, just slime balls.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 14:03

DWags wrote:Seriously,

While we're pressure these assholes to resign, the Right are trying to get a child molester elected.  One thing the Trump Presidency will forever do for America is, once and for all,  is take the phony title of " The party of Family Values" away from the Republican hypocrites.    A very large portion of that party are, for the most part, just slime balls.  
that's the best thing the sexual predator and the deplorables have done for America.. while a lot of us have known it all along, they have spoken loud and clear.. and with pride.. what the 'party of family values' and 'values voters' is all about.. misogyny, racism, bigotry and sexism..

So.. yes, while our country suffers, at least they've lifted the veil off of their sick, twisted agenda.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-13, 14:04

from one of their sick leaders yesterday morning as polls in Alabama were opening:

Franklin Graham‏Verified account @Franklin_Graham
Dec 12

Praying for Roy Moore.

Rolling Eyes Al Franken!!! - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-13, 14:50

Every time you thonk the resident zealot has reached rock bottom he goes down a few more floors.

Moore was a Right to Life Republican and that is a waiver on everything else.
Lots of Roman Catholic priests are Right to Life from the pulpit while they were buggering alter boys but they ar Pro-Life.

What Al Franken did was wrong and he's going to resign.   He will not resign until his replacement is sworn in.  

If you think Trump isn't ready to play games with swearing in Franken's replacement, I'd like you to go drinking in Mio with some locals who own a few head of hogs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-13, 15:02

GRR Spartan wrote:Every time you thonk the resident zealot has reached rock bottom he goes down a few more floors.

Moore was a Right to Life Republican and that is a waiver on everything else.
Lots of Roman Catholic priests are Right to Life from the pulpit while they were buggering alter boys but they ar Pro-Life.

What Al Franken did was wrong and he's going to resign.   He will not resign until his replacement is sworn in.  

If you think Trump isn't ready to play games with swearing in Franken's replacement, I'd like you to go drinking in Mio with some locals who own a few head of hogs.

Can't get an altar-boy pregnant >>> no abortion

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 Reece
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 17:39

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 1966794946 A baby is a fine meal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-13, 18:13

Anyone sure Randall Terry didn't decide to hide in Mio and post with a poultry monicker?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-13, 19:29

LooseGoose wrote:

So, at this point...he has illegally resigned?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-13, 19:45

Found one of Goose's news sources behind the baby burger conspiracy, though this doesn't get to the heart of those monsters grinding up babies before they can be born and plated. McDonald's is up to their bassinets in this gristley grisly nightmare.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-13, 20:20

GRR Spartan wrote:

Yes, This.

But still, fuck Franklin. Fuck all those guys. I hope a purge is coming and can wipe out all these fuckers in congress/senate/presidency.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-13, 20:23

DWags wrote:Seriously,

While we're pressure these assholes to resign, the Right are trying to get a child molester elected. One thing the Trump Presidency will forever do for America is, once and for all, is take the phony title of " The party of Family Values" away from the Republican hypocrites. A very large portion of that party are, for the most part, just slime balls.

Agreed.
No one can deny how both sides are vile in their morals. But no one can claim the right is the “party of morals” they have lost that completely with fighting for Moore and electing Trump.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-13, 20:25

tGreenWay wrote:Found one of Goose's news sources behind the baby burger conspiracy, though this doesn't get to the heart of those monsters grinding up babies before they can be born and plated. McDonald's is up to their bassinets in this gristley grisly nightmare.

Sounds delicious Al Franken!!! - Page 7 502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-13, 20:27

Dendrobates wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Yes, This.
But still, fuck Franklin. Fuck all those guys. I hope a purge is coming and can wipe out all these fuckers in congress/senate/presidency.

Franken was wrong and will pay the price of resigning . But he’s not going to leave MN one senator short while his replacement sits on the sideline waiting to be sworn in.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 18:16

His replacement has been named.

Still no date to resign, now saying early January.

The Moore excuse didn't happen for him, he must be busy searching for the next one.

I'll believe it when it actually happens. He has no excuse not to be already gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-15, 18:31

LooseGoose wrote:His replacement has been named.

The Moore excuse didn't happen for him, he must be busy searching for the next one.

I'll believe it when it actually happens. He has no excuse not to be already gone.

Franken will be gone before before Dodger Donnie releases his taxes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 18:57

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:His replacement has been named.

lol, more swerving. Amazing how that happens in uncomfortable topics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-15, 19:20

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What am I swerving from? Franken needs to go. He said he's going to go. His replacement is lined up. Meanwhile, Donnie has promised to release his taxes almost since his first days on the campaign trail. You don't seem bothered by Lying Donnie, though.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-15, 19:23

I was discussing Franken in this thread...you know, like the title?

You drag Trump's taxes in like they're germane. Silly. That's a swerve from the subject at hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-15, 20:28

Cleanout the baby meat grinder in Mio today?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-15, 20:43

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

But Hillary!!!!!!

Fuck off, dude.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-15, 20:47

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Al Franken!!! - Page 7 1966794946 A baby is a fine meal.
I admit - I often get the "baby burger" at The Peanut Barrel.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-15, 22:20

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

But Hillary!!!!!!

Fuck off, dude.

When Cameron is telling you to fuck off you done messed up. Try harder Goose. You're letting everyone down.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-18, 07:54

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/18/manchin-franken-senate-resign-300843
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next