Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Franken!!!

+16
Frank Ricard
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Al Franken!!!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 07:55

Turtleneck wrote:https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/18/manchin-franken-senate-resign-300843
Al Franken!!! - Page 8 969504605

why should Franken resign when the racist, bigoted sexual predator is still in office?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 07:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/18/manchin-franken-senate-resign-300843
Al Franken!!! - Page 8 969504605

why should Franken resign when the racist, bigoted sexual predator is still in office?

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 07:58

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, more swerving. Amazing how that happens in uncomfortable topics.

What am I swerving from? Franken needs to go. He said he's going to go. His replacement is lined up. .

Are you willing to wager on this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 08:02

GRR Spartan wrote:Cleanout the baby meat grinder in Mio today?

You'll be so disappointed if you come up here looking for one. Check your local planned parenthood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 08:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Al Franken!!! - Page 8 969504605

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946 Al Franken!!! - Page 8 1966794946

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 502811600

seriously - I've changed my mind.. if the knuckle-draggin' christian racist deplorables don't care about sexual assault, why should I??

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 08:06

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Cleanout the baby meat grinder in Mio today?

You'll be so disappointed if you come up here looking for one. Check your local planned parenthood.
as I mentioned, I do like the baby burger at The Peanut Barrel.. remove the bun and you have yourself a relatively healthy piece of protein.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-18, 08:12

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What am I swerving from? Franken needs to go. He said he's going to go. His replacement is lined up. .

Are you? I don't think you took any bets before. Now you're feeling brave?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-18, 08:14

Goose the self pro-claimed “small government” conservative willing to lie his ass off going all Randall Terry.

It’s all about controlling people and especially controlling women.
Goose is a bigger threat to American women’s freedom than Al Franken will ever be and his baby meat grinder rhetoric proves he’ll be as duplicitous as he can be to justify controlling women.

At least we know Randall Terry is in Mio or he’s still got Goose up there carrying on Terry’s abortion terrorism fight.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 13:22

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose the self pro-claimed “small government” conservative willing to lie his ass off going all Randall Terry.

Goose is a bigger threat to American women’s freedom than Al Franken will ever be and his baby meat grinder rhetoric proves he’ll be as duplicitous as he can be to justify controlling women.

At least we know Randall Terry is in Mio or he’s still got Goose up there carrying on Terry’s abortion terrorism fight.

Every fucking post from you.....blah, blah, blah, blah......amazingly solid one track mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 13:26

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Goose the self pro-claimed “small government” conservative willing to lie his ass off going all Randall Terry.

Every fucking post from you.....blah, blah, blah, blah......amazingly solid one track mind.
hey man - while I think Franken is a slimeball and should resign, as I mentioned, he shouldn't do so until the republican's sexual predator hero resigns. When the right doesn't value morality, there is certainly no need for Democrats to value it.

so.... that said, if he stays (Franken), I'll send you a crisp 10 dollar bill to donate to a greater Mio-area charity of choice and issue a public proclamation of apology and how wrong I was.

(I realize 10 bucks isn't much.. I just don't enjoy gambling).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 13:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

seriously - I've changed my mind.. if the knuckle-draggin' christian racist deplorables don't care about sexual assault, why should I??

Knew you'd stick with your tribe. Somehow all of the qualifiers being used didn't apply when Moore might win. I knew this squirelly little fucker planned on staying from the moment he didn't announce a resignation date. This thread has been amusing as each of you has covered for whatever position Franken took. Still waiting for OTPT's "tribes" post.

Keep in mind *8* women have accused Franken - remember that the next time the Dems blat out their "we must listen to women" bullshit.

I'm fine with Franken staying:

It proves the hypocrisy of the Dems - they only "care" about women when they need their votes.
It might blunt the coming wave in 2018 since the Dems will be more muted on sexual assault and the Rs can throw Franken at them.
It opens up the possibility of a contested Senate seat if Franken runs again.
It probably means Al Franken will never be President.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

hey man - while I think Franken is a slimeball and should resign, as I mentioned, he shouldn't do so until the republican's sexual predator hero resigns. When the right doesn't value morality, there is certainly no need for Democrats to value it.

so.... that said, if he stays (Franken), I'll send you a crisp 10 dollar bill to donate to a greater Mio-area charity of choice and issue a public proclamation of apology and how wrong I was.

I'd give odds he's staying. Who am I donating to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-18, 13:31

Goose isn’t a threat to any of my three women. They’d have him turned inside out inside of a minute and a half if he dared bring up taking any current rights women have away from them. I’ve seen it before. It gets ugly. The Dutch reformed on the west side are way more conservative than goose. They’ve left my yard mumbling in tongues to their shocked wife’s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 13:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'd give odds he's staying. Who am I donating to?
you get to pick!

(I'd prefer it not to be gun related, but it's your choice).

so if/when it's settled that Franken is staying, I'll start the process of getting you a nice, crisp 10 dollar bill.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 13:39

DWags wrote:

Goose isn’t a threat to any of my three women.  They’d have him turned inside out inside of a minute and a half if he dared bring up taking any current rights women have away from them.  I’ve seen it before.  It gets ugly.  The Dutch reformed on the west side are way more conservative than goose.  They’ve left my yard mumbling in tongues to their shocked wife’s.
I can assure you that my wife would mop the floor with any dude at tSwill.. myself included.

the kid is a little more dainty, though she has a streak in her you don't want to cross. She gets it from her mom.

I'm the sweetie of the household... and the conservative.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-18, 13:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Goose isn’t a threat to any of my three women.  They’d have him turned inside out inside of a minute and a half if he dared bring up taking any current rights women have away from them.  I’ve seen it before.  It gets ugly.  The Dutch reformed on the west side are way more conservative than goose.  They’ve left my yard mumbling in tongues to their shocked wife’s.
I can assure you that my wife would mop the floor with any dude at tSwill.. myself included.

the kid is a little more dainty, though she has a streak in her you don't want to cross. She gets it from her mom.

I'm the sweetie of the household.

I’m the village idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-18, 13:43

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're fighting the wrong guy. Reread what I posted. He needs to go. He said he's going to go. His replacement is ready. I can't make him leave. Go back and show me where I said he's definitely going to resign. Fuck Franken. And fuck Joe Manchin for
Bringing this up, too. Manchin should just get it over with and switch parties already, anyway. And btw, to hell with talk of Dems taking the moral high ground. Just do what's right and move on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 13:48

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm the sweetie of the household.

I’m the village idiot.
I know what you mean - I'm amazed I can tie my own shoes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 13:51

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're fighting the wrong guy. Reread what I posted. He needs to go. He said he's going to go. His replacement is ready. I can't make him leave. Go back and show me where I said he's definitely going to resign. Fuck Franken. And fuck Joe Manchin for
Bringing this up, too. Manchin should just get it over with and switch parties already, anyway. And btw, to hell with talk of Dems taking the moral high ground. Just do what's right and move on.
I agree with this sentiment.

however, when the deplorables are willing to support a racist, bigoted sexual predator at every turn.. one who mocks disabled people while fighting to take the healthcare away from the most vulnerable among us.. while showing absolutely no desire to even begin to posses a degree of morality we'd want to see in our Speedway employee, I think the time of us holding Democrats to a higher standard should be over.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-18, 14:05

Instapundit.com‏ @instapundit
19m19 minutes ago

The Roy Moore election is over, so why pretend to care about women anymore?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 14:06

LooseGoose wrote:Instapundit.com‏ @instapundit
19m19 minutes ago

is Roy Moore-lester still waiting on word from god as to results of the election?

last I saw,  he was doing a bunch of praying.. maybe he was praying for a 13 year old girl to miraculously descend into his lap?

Al Franken!!! - Page 8 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-18, 14:14

The Sound of Music was on last night. During the part when Rolf is singing to Liesl, I piped in loud enough to be heard: "You are sixteen, going on seventeen, Roy Moore, will be here soooon."

Cool story, but got a big laugh from Mrs. GreenWay, which was all I was going for.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 14:15

tGreenWay wrote:The Sound of Music was on last night. During the part when Rolf is singing to Liesl, I piped in loud enough to be heard: "You are sixteen, going on seventeen, Roy Moore, will be here soooon."

Cool story, but got a big laugh from Mrs. GreenWay, which was all I was going for.

the christian sex deviants make it so easy to mock them, though. Al Franken!!! - Page 8 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-18, 14:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The Sound of Music was on last night. During the part when Rolf is singing to Liesl, I piped in loud enough to be heard: "You are sixteen, going on seventeen, Roy Moore, will be here soooon."

the christian sex deviants make it so easy to mock them, though. Al Franken!!! - Page 8 3493939353

It's the party of family* values.

*Yours, not ours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-18, 14:24

19m19 minutes ago

Swerve.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 14:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Al Franken!!! - Page 8 502811600

It's the party of family* values.

*Yours, not ours.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-18, 14:40

19m19 minutes ago

I'm lost, is this supposed to be funny?    I guess I don't get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-12-18, 14:54

Because Goose doesn't truly care about women. He doesn't trust them.

He wants to act like he does while supporting candidates who want to take away their reproductive rights and uses Randall Terry rhetoric like meat grinders .

Al Franken won't resign until his replacement is ready to serve and not put on the shelf through some procedural bullshit.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-18, 17:24

Fuck the democrats if they rally around Franken now and keep him in there. They are fucking dumb, though, so they might try it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-18, 17:30

Cameron wrote:Fuck the democrats if they rally around Franken now and keep him in there. They are fucking dumb, though, so they might try it.
They aren’t gonna. Y’all are going nuts over op Ed’s and what the most conservative democratic senator says. 

I’ll gladly eat shit I’d it happens. But it’s not gonna. We have to really work on understanding the difference between op Ed’s and facts around these parts
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-12-18, 17:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:Fuck the democrats if they rally around Franken now and keep him in there. They are fucking dumb, though, so they might try it.
They aren’t gonna. Y’all are going nuts over op Ed’s and what the most conservative democratic senator says. 

I’ll gladly eat shit I’d it happens. But it’s not gonna. We have to really work on understanding the difference between op Ed’s and facts around these parts

I wasn't making a prediction, I said if and might.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-18, 18:04

Cameron wrote:

I wasn't making a prediction, I said if and might.
I was sort of responding generally but quoted you at the same time sorry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-18, 19:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

however, when the deplorables are willing to support a racist, bigoted sexual predator at every turn.. one who mocks disabled people while fighting to take the healthcare away from the most vulnerable among us.. while showing absolutely no desire to even begin to posses a degree of morality we'd want to see in our Speedway employee, I think the time of us holding Democrats to a higher standard should be over.

I stopped reading after "however."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-18, 20:16

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I stopped reading after "however."
I stopped reading after 5th grade.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-19, 09:26

He's staying. That was his plan all along, it's why he didn't set a date or admit any wrongdoing when he announced his "resignation". I knew it as soon as the weasel did that. The original thought was that Moore would win and they could use that as an excuse - now it's that he didn't get "due process" - as if any of those bastards care about due process when they go after someone.

Oh...and 8 women aren't to be believed......according to Leahy and Manchin.......but Al Franken is to be believed....hypocritical bastards just like 99% of the politicians in Washington.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-19, 09:27

Okay cool we got the “he’s staying” prediction locked in post Moore. Good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 09:29

LooseGoose wrote:

He's staying. That was his plan all along, it's why he didn't set a date or admit any wrongdoing when he announced his "resignation". I knew it as soon as the weasel did that. The original thought was that Moore would win and they could use that as an excuse - now it's that he didn't get "due process" - as if any of those bastards care about due process when they go after someone.

Oh...and 8 women aren't to be believed......according to Leahy and Manchin.......but Al Franken is to be believed....hypocritical bastards just like 99% of the politicians in Washington.
what are your thoughts on the racist, bigoted sexual predator?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 09:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay cool we got the “he’s staying” prediction locked in post Moore. Good.
has god told Roy Moore-lester that the election is over yet??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-19, 09:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay cool we got the “he’s staying” prediction locked in post Moore. Good.

I don’t think so. You could still be right bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 09:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don’t think so. You could still be right bob.
we'll see.

oh - and for the record - it occurred in another thread..

Franken needs to resign. I know I said otherwise yesterday. A total lapse in judgment on my behalf. I don't think I had drank enough coffee.. or, maybe, I had drank too much.

regardless - the Democrats need to maintain their status as the party of personal responsibility and values.

and, the 10 bucks to Goose is still on if he stays. Which he won't.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next