Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.

+18
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
Clarett's Folly
TheReal_LWS
MSU addict
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Wally Fairway
Nordic
steveschneider
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Empty oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Coach Harbaugh @CoachJim4UM
4m
Saw Coach D comments on continuing to "focus" on how "he" can beat Michigan. Congrats on turning around a 3-9 team, plagued with off field issues. Good for BIG to have him back.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Empty Re: oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 pm

lol beat me a minute.

That escalated quickly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Empty Re: oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 pm

https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/937777946919620609
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 pm

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 pm

I am outraged.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 pm

That’s a pretty weak rebuttal or whatever it is. Trying to take some sort of high road or what?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

I'm trying to think of the perfect comeback for Coach D that slyly incorporates 10-2 or the number 4.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That’s a pretty weak rebuttal or whatever it is. Trying to take some sort of high road or what?
it seems to be somewhat of a compliment.. congratulating Dantonio on turning around a 3-9 team that was plagued with off the field issues.. and that it's good to have a competitive Michigan State team back. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566

of course, I'm kinda secure being a Spartan fan, so.. yeah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 pm

How about, 'Let me know if I can give you any pointers on how it's done,
you arrogant douche"

well, maybe not that last part...

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That’s a pretty weak rebuttal or whatever it is. Trying to take some sort of high road or what?
it seems to be somewhat of a compliment.. congratulating Dantonio on turning around a 3-9 team that was plagued with off the field issues.. and that it's good to have a competitive Michigan State team back. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566

I’m outraged that you’re not outraged, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Meh. This doesn't exactly upset me but that's not what he's doing here. He has a history and your don't need to dig real deep to find it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it seems to be somewhat of a compliment.. congratulating Dantonio on turning around a 3-9 team that was plagued with off the field issues.. and that it's good to have a competitive Michigan State team back. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566

Meh. This doesn't exactly upset me but that's not what he's doing here. He has a history and your don't need to dig real deep to find it.
meh.. I'll take the wins. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it seems to be somewhat of a compliment.. congratulating Dantonio on turning around a 3-9 team that was plagued with off the field issues.. and that it's good to have a competitive Michigan State team back. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566

I’m outraged that you’re not outraged, Bob.
oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm

This is an outrage?

I mean... This is an outrage!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Wow, he's really lost his edge. Sounds like a fuckin amateur.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Coach Harbaugh @CoachJim4UM
4m
Saw Coach D comments on continuing to "focus" on how "he" can beat Michigan. Congrats on turning around a 3-9 team, plagued with off field issues. Good for BIG to have him back.

And congrats on finding a way to avoid finishing 3rd in the division again.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 pm

steveschneider wrote:Wow, he's really lost his edge. Sounds like a fuckin amateur.

He made the mistake of engaging in trash talk with a guy who can end it with a simple "scoreboard."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Maybe he'll one day understand why Coach D hates UM so much, and they might beat MSU when they aren't 6-6 or 3-9.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Coach Harbaugh @CoachJim4UM
4m

Triggered
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:39 pm

tGreenWay wrote:This is an outrage?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:40 pm

well in defense of Jimmah - since he can't really say anything about their biggest rival, he has to focus his attention on their biggest non-rival
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 pm

"What schools finished better than 4th place, Coach D?"
"Wouldn't you like to know, pool boy?"

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Death Roe wrote:"What schools finished better than 4th place, Coach D?"
"Wouldn't you like to know, pool boy?"

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  1966794946

no way that's not staged.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Obviously is his son. Still funny.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Death Roe wrote:Obviously is his son. Still funny.
that's what the internet should be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Wow, he's really lost his edge. Sounds like a fuckin amateur.

He made the mistake of engaging in trash talk with a guy who can end it with a simple "scoreboard."

I wouldn’t even respond if I were Dantonio.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Kids sketchy oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:55 pm

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Solari10

This guy can't even follow along oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Solari10

This guy can't even follow along oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  1966794946

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

meh.. I'll take the wins. oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  2599972566

This.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This is an outrage?

oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  Source
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm

https://twitter.com/waalk9/status/937784492659564546
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Wake when did you turn into Lewerke
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Wake is lewerke? Neat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake when did you turn into Lewerke

When i had to hide my twitter from 150 teenagers oh boy - it's on now! Harbs didn't like Coach D's comment I guess.  1550444538

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Dantonio just fires back.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 pm

DWags wrote:Dantonio just fires back.

Let's fuckin go Coach D!! This is pure 2017 right here
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm

DWags wrote:Dantonio just fires back.

Mods please ban wags until he knows how to message board. Thank you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Does Harbs understand the irony in welcoming someone back..... by a person thats never been?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next