Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this sexual harassment stuff

+4
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
DWags
TheReal_LWS
8 posters

Go down

So this sexual harassment stuff Empty So this sexual harassment stuff

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-06, 15:20

What is it that makes someone think it is okay to walk up to a random chick and say something sexual? I don't get it. Seriously, all of these guys get a kick out of saying something inappropriate to random females? Or is it just a pick up line going too far?

Obviously I am not talking about touching, grabbing, kissing, hugging, fondling, raping etc..... I think most of us know that a guy is over the line on that. I am talking about harassment with words. I just don't get why a guy would walk up to a woman anywhere, and make an inappropriate sexual comment and think it was okay.

Is it some kind of fetish thing? I just don't understand!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

So this sexual harassment stuff Empty Re: So this sexual harassment stuff

Post by DWags 2017-12-06, 15:39

TheReal_LWS wrote:What is it that makes someone think it is okay to walk up to a random chick and say something sexual? I don't get it. Seriously, all of these guys get a kick out of saying something inappropriate to random females? Or is it just a pick up line going too far?

Obviously I am not talking about touching, grabbing, kissing, hugging, fondling, raping etc..... I think most of us know that a guy is over the line on that. I am talking about harassment with words. I just don't get why a guy would walk up to a woman anywhere, and make an inappropriate sexual comment and think it was okay.

Values taught by parents.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-06, 16:06

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:What is it that makes someone think it is okay to walk up to a random chick and say something sexual? I don't get it. Seriously, all of these guys get a kick out of saying something inappropriate to random females? Or is it just a pick up line going too far?

Values taught by parents.

Yep, beginning with respect for oneself and others.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-06, 17:48

Power

Edit: I misread this, and thought you were referring to the touching, grabbing, etc.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-06, 23:57

So this sexual harassment stuff Ml0tq310
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-12-07, 02:41

Lack of God in the schools and liberal values. This is why Trump won.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-12-07, 03:31

I know men can say some things, but I've heard women say things just as 'bad' and some even worst.  Right now all the news is on how men act at work and much of this is justified.  But IMO the day is coming when women also get called out on some of the things they are complaining about when they can talk just as 'dirty' as some men.

Maybe they aren't groping or worse at nearly the same level as men, but their language and other suggestive physical actions are just as bad.  Women can be very flirty at work too.  Maybe the end result of all this shit is that everyone takes a step or 3 back and just keeps it professional.  Thank god I'm retired.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-24, 15:57

Kevin Spacey Charged With Felony Sexual Assault

The actor — who posted a bizarre 'House of Cards'-style video address on Monday — will be arraigned in Massachusetts on Jan. 7.
The Cape and Islands, Massachusetts, district attorney announced Monday that Kevin Spacey will face a charge of felony sexual assault, authorities told The Hollywood Reporter.

A public show-cause hearing was held for the case on Dec. 20 where Clerk Magistrate Ryan Kearney issued a criminal complaint for the charge “against Kevin S. Fowler, also known as Kevin Spacey," THR confirmed.

The actor will be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery at Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7, 2019.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-24, 16:04

Just talking about Spacey with someone last week. Amazing talent, total fucking rapist creep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-24, 16:36

Spacey is a whackado.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte