Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a boner during my haircut tonight

+10
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
TheReal_LWS
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
14 posters

Go down

I got a boner during my haircut tonight  Empty Re: I got a boner during my haircut tonight

Post by DWags Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Awesome
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I got a boner during my haircut tonight  Empty Re: I got a boner during my haircut tonight

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Will this tale be in your memoirs?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 pm

I got a boner during my haircut tonight  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Now that's a gHost story.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Did you leave a steaming pile of smelly gHost poop in your stylist's chair?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:05 am

I wonder if harbaugh’s khakis or Petrina’s worn panties would go for more at an auction.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:08 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wonder if harbaugh’s khakis or Petrina’s worn panties would go more for at an auction.

If they turned them backwards and showed the hole where Dantonio broke his foot off in his ass, it would have brought high five figures from a Spartan
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 am

This is the kind of entertainment I expect for the monthly access we pay here.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:45 am

Hairdresser?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:48 am

tGreenWay wrote:Did you leave a steaming pile of smelly gHost poop in your stylist's chair?

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 am

Just saw this on Twitter:

Just was sexually harassed by a customer while styling his hair. #MeToo
@PetrinaHair
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:15 am

gHost Spartan wrote:I got a boner during my haircut tonight  3434560931

My hairdresser is sooooo fucking hot and she gives a delightful head massage during the shampoo and conditioner... Tonight I was unusually tired and stressed out so I was particularly vulnerable tonight when I sat down on the shampoo chair... she was massaging my head, running her fingernails over my scalp, caressing the side of my cranium, and slowly deep tissue-like massaging my neck... I was dozy, and was in an almost dreamlike state...."gHost, come on, head over to my station..." she startled me. I woke up, a bit dazed, and my body felt drained. Headed over to the table and sat down.

She does a full scissor cut which takes about 35 mins.... during that time, she was just hitting all the right spots on the top of my head and, simultaneously, I was staring at Petrina, the Ukrainian chick whose station is directly behind my stylist. Petrina was wearing this incredibly tight black dress, almost spandex-like, and her black stockings had little holes in them, obviously deliberately ripped. Well, she was doing color and bent over quite a few times and I caught glimpses in the mirror. There was a tear right near her upper inner thigh and I could see her panties... OMG.... I tried to forget about it and dozed off again, thinking about just bending her over and banging her in the salon.

Was half asleep then realized I had a massive boner. My stylist was finishing up and she's like "all done gHost!" but I still had a massive erection and, to make matters worse, I kept catching glimpses of Petrina at the station behind us.

"OMG... my leg fell asleep....I can't move it...!" I said. I feigned shaking my leg and finally it was gone. Holy shit... Paid and got the fuck outta there. As I looked back into the salon while walking out I saw Petrina staring and me and she winked. I got a boner during my haircut tonight  3434560931

Yeah, I went to the strip club last night too.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 am

Hmmm... not really feeling like I was there for this story. Sorry.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:24 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hmmm... not really feeling like I was there for this story. Sorry.

Don't be sorry. Neither was the OP.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 am

My hairdresser is sooooo fucking hot and she gives a delightful head massage during the shampoo and conditioner... Tonight I was unusually tired and stressed out so I was particularly vulnerable tonight when I sat down on the shampoo chair... she was massaging my head, running her fingernails over my scalp, caressing the side of my cranium, and slowly deep tissue-like massaging my neck... I was dozy, and was in an almost dreamlike state...."gHost, come on, head over to my station..." she startled me. I woke up, a bit dazed, and my body felt drained. Headed over to the table and sat down.

She does a full scissor cut which takes about 35 mins.... during that time, she was just hitting all the right spots on the top of my head and, simultaneously, I was staring at Petrina, the Ukrainian chick whose station is directly behind my stylist. Petrina was wearing this incredibly tight black dress, almost spandex-like, and her black stockings had little holes in them, obviously deliberately ripped. Well, she was doing color and bent over quite a few times and I caught glimpses in the mirror. There was a tear right near her upper inner thigh and I could see her panties... OMG.... I tried to forget about it and dozed off again, thinking about just bending her over and banging her in the salon.

Was half asleep then realized I had a massive boner. My stylist was finishing up and she's like "all done gHost!" but I still had a massive erection and, to make matters worse, I kept catching glimpses of Petrina at the station behind us.

"OMG... my leg fell asleep....I can't move it...!" I said. I feigned shaking my leg and finally it was gone. Holy shit... Paid and got the fuck outta there. As I looked back into the salon while walking out I saw Petrina staring and me and she winked. I got a boner during my haircut tonight  3434560931

Found a picture of Petrina:
https://www.saswh.ca/images/board/Petrina%20McGrath.jpg

I got a boner during my haircut tonight  Petrina%20McGrath
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Found a picture of Petrina:
https://www.saswh.ca/images/board/Petrina%20McGrath.jpg

I got a boner during my haircut tonight  Petrina%20McGrath

Damn, she is hot!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

More cushion for the pushin

/B
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:16 pm

She looks more like a Svetlana or Irina to me. And oh yeah, damn, there are a lot of Russian woman on Instagram and they all want to be the next leggy supermodel on the cover of SI's swimsuit edition.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:She looks more like a Svetlana or Irina to me. And oh yeah, damn, there are a lot of Russian woman on Instagram and they all want to be the next leggy supermodel on the cover of SI's swimsuit edition.

I was thinking Olga.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:31 pm

I gotta give it to ghost, he knows his way around a thread title. Even after I saw who started the thread, I still clicked it. As ghost threads go, this wasn't too bad. B-
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Use to get my hair cut at lunchtime at a Borics close to work. Most of the women working there were average, mid 30's to mid 40's. One summer they hired a cute blonde college student. Perfect body and pleasant to chat with.

She cut my hair twice that summer. Last time was memorable...never had another haircut like it. Maybe halfway through the scissor cut she moved around front and put her right foot between my legs. She didn't put much weight down but had my right knee right in her crotch. Stayed in that position for maybe a minute and a half before stepping away. Sorta felt paralyzed between wondering if any of her coworkers or other clients were watching, and all the blood rushing to my dick. Weirdest tease. Hope she enjoyed it.

Proceeded to do more scissoring (on my hair) and got the electric trimmer out. Boner had not subsided enough so asked her to use thinning shears.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:51 am

I've seen your penis both flaccid and rigid. The difference would be undetectable if you had your pants on. I call BS to your story.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I've seen your penis both flaccid and rigid. The difference would be undetectable if you had your pants on. I call BS to your story.

This
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Anybody else find it a little weird that both Motown and See Rock have seen ghost's penis?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:12 pm

duffy munn wrote:Anybody else find it a little weird that both Motown and See Rock have seen ghost's penis?

He asked to see mine first.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:14 pm

duffy munn wrote:Anybody else find it a little weird that both Motown and See Rock have seen ghost's penis?

Considering that menage a trois? No.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

It was for science, then just escalated.  We were all embarrassed and vowed never to speak of it bit I have to break my silence.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:26 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

It was for science, then just escalated.  We were all embarrassed and vowed never to speak of it bit I have to break my silence.

You weren't supposed to say anything Mr. Peyronie.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You weren't supposed to say anything Mr. Peyronie.

#smallpenisesmatter
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:01 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Uh oh, this thread might cause Bee to relapse.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down