Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup?

2 posters

Go down

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Empty Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup?

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-09, 14:27

Looks equally shitty.

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Rooadmat18-initial-980x1515
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Empty Re: Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup?

Post by Guest 2018-01-09, 14:53

Rock on the Range and Rocklahoma are both better....

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Admat_announce

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Admat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Empty Re: Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup?

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-09, 15:04

LooseGoose wrote:Rock on the Range and Rocklahoma are both better....

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Admat_announce

Hey ghost, what do you think about the Bonnaroo lineup? Admat

Ghost is playing Rocklahoma?? Not sure that crowd is going to want to hear Boo Radleys and Red House Painters covers.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-09, 19:55

gHost Spartan wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing The Killers and Muse is one of the best live shows I've ever seen (in Phoenix). There's a handful of other artists that I wouldn't mind seeing in a festival format but I won't be traveling to Tennessee to attend the festival.

Actually, I shouldn't say that - as an old man yelling at a cloud I won't be going. But if I was in my 20s or early 30s and single I'd be there in a heartbeat and have the fuck out of fun while there. Doing drugs and hooking up with girls.

I'll go with you if you want to go.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-09, 23:40

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I'll go with you if you want to go.
Who's gonna watch all your kids, Cum?

I'll leave them with the nanny here in Roanoke, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-10, 00:19

Alt-J is great live. Seen the killers. Some good edm in there too, kaskade. Fuck bassnectar. Wook ville USA.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-23, 07:12

Ghost, Belle and Sebastian just announced new dates and are coming to NY. You should go, bro.

https://pitchfork.com/news/belle-and-sebastian-extend-2018-tour/
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down