Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign

5 posters

Go down

Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign Empty Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign

Post by Guest 2018-01-29, 11:07

Brian Mosallam @Bmosallam63 51m51 minutes ago
More
Today I met with the MSU General Counsel. I call for the immediate resignation of Bob Noto followed by an independent review of the legal department’s handling of the Nassar matter.

http://ogc.msu.edu/staff/bob_noto.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign Empty Re: Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign

Post by DWags 2018-01-29, 11:18

They can't just fire him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign Empty Re: Trustee calls for General Counsel to resign

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-01-29, 12:28

I know little about the structure, but anyone involved in compliance is tainted. The colossal failure with the Nassar case taints every other case that the school has had any involvement.
I don't see how you keep anyone.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-01-29, 12:50

The real fall-guy?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-01-29, 18:20

If they're the ones that have telling Izzo what to say and do, then yes, fire their dumbasses, or drag them out behind the Breslin Center and beat them with a 2 x 4.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-29, 18:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:I know little about the structure, but anyone involved in compliance is tainted. The colossal failure with the Nassar case taints every other case that the school has had any involvement.
I don't see how you keep anyone.
I spoke to one of the MSU compliance attorneys a few years ago when I was interested in a compliance opening at Grand Canyon University and the chick was an absolute bitch. No interest at all in helping out a fellow MSU alum - and I think she was an MSU alum too. Obviously no relevance at all to current events just thought I'd share

You working at a Christian university? I don’t think they’d have taken to your, uh, unique style of storytelling. Seems like the bitch did you a favor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down