Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

+25
y2kMgrad
Rocinante
Code_Warrior
Robert J Sakimano
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
SawGreen
InTenSity
Dendrobates
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
tGreenWay
aualum06
sεяεηιτλ
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

Post by Heat Miser 2018-02-26, 14:08

Code_Warrior wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Fucking steel drum guy is rocking out the cops show tune. Bad boys! LMAO!

Pics of cruise strange please and thank you.
I can tell you this much dude, very little in the way of eye candy, trust me, you don't want pics, you can't un-see some of this shit. Seriously. Alcohol is the only way to cope.

I call Carnival the K-Mart Cruise Line. Over a thousand (you're on a smaller ship) fat assed white trash strangers perpetually standing in line for their next opportunity to shovel more shitty free food down their throats. Never again.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 14:17

Code_Warrior wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Pics of cruise strange please and thank you.
I can tell you this much dude, very little in the way of eye candy, trust me, you don't want pics, you can't un-see some of this shit. Seriously. Alcohol is the only way to cope.

You can always start a fight that will get news coverage around the world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:18

Heat Miser wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I call Carnival the K-Mart Cruise Line. Over a thousand (you're on a smaller ship) fat assed white trash strangers perpetually standing in line for their next opportunity to shovel more shitty free food down their throats. Never again.
Can't argue with that assessment! I watched videos before hand and knew what to expect. However, since I'm not here to check out the eye candy, it doesn't matter to me. I'm fucking hammered now! Now it's time to strategically maintain the drunk level till the boat leaves the dock and I lose my cell connection.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:19

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I'm a lover, not a fighter!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 14:22

I went on a cruise (RC) with college friends in our late 20s and didn’t get the drink package because we were told by everyone (experienced people, travel agent, etc) that we couldn’t drink enough to make it worth it.

Turns out we could easily drink enough to make it worth it. like 2 times over. Very poor choice. Code warriors experience may vary from that though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 14:31

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm a lover, not a fighter!

In that case, treat your Carnival Cruise like it’s prison. Today, go up to the biggest badass you can find and deliver a haymaker right to his misters. Everybody will leave you alone after that. It’s the law of the sea.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:33

Heat Miser wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote: Yeah, we got the Cheers package. 15 alcoholic beverages per day limit for any drink costing under $50 excluding drinks in souvenir cups, and you also get unlimited non-alcoholic drinks except for the really big bottles of water, which cost like $4 or thereabouts, but you can get as many regular sized bottles as you want. It's like $55 per day per person plus a 15% gratuity, and everyone in the room has to buy it, and you have to buy it for the entire cruise. My older son came with us, so it was like $800 for the drink packages for all 3 of us. It's a savings over paying for drinks directly. And given the strength of these drinks, I may not make it to my quota before I pass out.

Yeah, I did the math on the last cruise I went on and though some might describe me as a "prolific drinker" it just didn't work. I can easily do 15 drinks in a day, but every day? Not so much. One hangover day kind of blows the math.
As I recall, the break even was somewhere between 7 or 8 drinks per day when you figure in the non alcolic drinks and whatnot. I'm too drunk to remember...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote: I'm a lover, not a fighter!

In that case, treat your Carnival Cruise like it’s prison. Today, go up to the biggest badass you can find and deliver a haymaker right to his misters. Everybody will leave you alone after that. It’s the law of the sea.
On this cruise the biggest bad ass might just be a woman rocking a mumu and a baseball cap! LMAO!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I went on a cruise (RC) with college friends in our late 20s and didn’t get the drink package because we were told by everyone (experienced people, travel agent, etc) that we couldn’t drink enough to make it worth it.

Turns out we could easily drink enough to make it worth it. like 2 times over. Very poor choice. Code warriors experience may vary from that though.
Drink package fo sho!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-26, 14:39

Code_Warrior wrote:Fucking steel drum guy is rocking out the cops show tune. Bad boys! LMAO!
Last cruise was about 25 years ago. Band played that fucking red, red wine song all week.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 14:40

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

On this cruise the biggest bad ass might just be a woman rocking a mumu and a baseball cap! LMAO!

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 502811600

Anyone have the odds yet on whether Code Warrior makes it to the mandatory muster for lifesaving instructions? I say he’ll be passed out in his stateroom when Gopher breaks the door down and drags his saucy ass to muster station B.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-26, 14:41

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This thread started out pretty fucking stupid and then got worse.

Have you ever even downed a tall glass of raw milk, man?  Or had it straight from the teet?

Teat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:On this cruise the biggest bad ass might just be a woman rocking a mumu and a baseball cap! LMAO!

Anyone have the odds yet on whether Code Warrior makes it to the mandatory muster for lifesaving instructions? I say he’ll be passed out in his stateroom when Gopher breaks the door down and drags his saucy ass to muster station B.
You might be right about that! LMAO!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 14:57

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fuck, they just announced that the bars would be closing in preparation for the mandatory muster. Greenway, did you call these motherfuckers and tell them to cut me off? Shit, now I'll make it to that shit! Thanks a lot Greenway!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 15:05

The Pantry wrote:
Last cruise was about 25 years ago. Band played that fucking red, red wine song all week.
At least they're playing a bunch of different shit. I'm entertained. I don't think I could stand hearing the cops theme all week!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 15:06

Code_Warrior wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Fuck, they just announced that the bars would be closing in preparation for the mandatory muster. Greenway, did you call these motherfuckers and tell them to cut me off? Shit, now I'll make it to that shit! Thanks a lot Greenway!

Sorry, man. Figured it would be easier right now than later. This way, you’ll have the rest of the day and night for uninterrupted fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 15:10

I almost got thrown in cruise jail on mine cw. Try to top me and get it done.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-26, 15:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I almost got thrown in cruise jail on mine cw. Try to top me and get it done.

I got video of Travis on the cruise.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 15:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I almost got thrown in cruise jail on mine cw. Try to top me and get it done.
That's a challenge that I might just succeed in achieving! Now I'm in the auditorium waiting on this muster shit to begin thanks to tGreenway. Also, my drunk level is decreasing. Fuck it, I'm going down with the ship.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-26, 15:26

Mods can we change this to the official cruise ship theead?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-02-26, 15:27

I was on a Disney Cruise, drunk as shit trying to party with the crew members at the front of the ship. Supposedly the Captain came down adn I had to leave or get in trouble. Not sure if they were just ushering me out, or if he was really there. I was given pretty detailed instructions of what doors to take and what way to go on the stairs.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 15:30

I almost hijacked the ship on mine cw. Try to top me and get it done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-26, 15:31

steveschneider wrote:Mods can we change this to the official cruise ship theead?

Good shit!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 15:32

InTenSity wrote:
I was on a Disney Cruise, drunk as shit trying to party with the crew members at the front of the ship. Supposedly the Captain came down adn I had to leave or get in trouble. Not sure if they were just ushering me out, or if he was really there. I was given pretty detailed instructions of what doors to take and what way to go on the stairs.
For me it was some girl that told me that she was a black belt or something. I told her I didn’t believe her, so she challenged me to a fight. This was at like 2 am in the dance club. I called my fighting style Groping Tiger Hidden Penis. Anyway, as we started to fight, I suppose from the outside I could see how cruise security could have a problem with my behavior, thinking I was trying to injure the girl. Thankfully she assured them that she was well in control of the situation so they didn’t take me to the brig. Ended up hooking up with her friend a few days later.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-26, 15:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
For me it was some girl that told me that she was a black belt or something. I told her I didn’t believe her, so she challenged me to a fight. This was at like 2 am in the dance club. I called my fighting style Groping Tiger Hidden Penis. Anyway, as we started to fight, I suppose from the outside I could see how cruise security could have a problem with my behavior, thinking I was trying to injure the girl. Thankfully she assured them that she was well in control of the situation so they didn’t take me to the brig. Ended up hooking up with her friend a few days later.

No you didn't.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 15:36

Mods please change this to the Travis fantasy thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 15:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

No you didn't.
Yes I did pylon. You are married so you may not remember times before that, but sometimes single people do stuff too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-26, 15:44

tGreenWay wrote:Mods please change this to the Travis fantasy thread.

The Travis Fantasy² Thread - his fantasy having a fantasy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 15:46

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Mods please change this to the Travis fantasy thread.

The Travis Fantasy² Thread - his fantasy having a fantasy.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 15:48

Serenity this is the part where pylon and greenway have the same conversation that they’ve had dozens of times and make the same jokes they’ve made hundreds of times. It’s very boring admittedly. We’re working on it with pylon :) gonna get him to sharpen up :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-26, 15:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Serenity this is the part where pylon and greenway have the same conversation that they’ve had dozens of times and make the same jokes they’ve made hundreds of times. It’s very boring admittedly. We’re working on it with pylon :) gonna get him to sharpen up :)

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 16:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Serenity this is the part where pylon and greenway have the same conversation that they’ve had dozens of times and make the same jokes they’ve made hundreds of times. It’s very boring admittedly. We’re working on it with pylon :) gonna get him to sharpen up :)

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Giphy
Nope, pylon, bad. You’re doing that bad act like greenway impression again. 

Also playyyyyyed gif. Man. You can do better. Give the whole thing another crack. You can do it. I believe in you. :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 16:01

Muster shit over. Drinks obtained. Boat leaving the dock. Talk to y'all next week!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 16:02

Code_Warrior wrote:Muster shit over.  Drinks obtained.  Boat leaving the dock.  Talk to y'all next week!
Bye CW! Godspeed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-26, 16:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote: Ended up hooking up with her friend a few days later.

How was he?

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Best-rimshot-gif-666
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-26, 16:04

Code_Warrior wrote:Muster shit over. Drinks obtained. Boat leaving the dock. Talk to y'all next week!

Don't fall overboard man....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 16:06

I.B. Fine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote: Ended up hooking up with her friend a few days later.

How was he?

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 4 Best-rimshot-gif-666
See! Cc: pylon! Greenway!

That was clever! Yours was boring. No more boring :( that’s what we’re going for.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-26, 16:18

The Pantry wrote:
Could be worse. The last cruise that Goose was on, the band played "Nearer My God To Thee" as everyone was scrambling for the lifeboats.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-26, 16:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Last cruise was about 25 years ago. Band played that fucking red, red wine song all week.
Could be worse. The last cruise that Goose was on, the band played "Nearer My God To Thee" as everyone was scrambling for the lifeboats.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 17:19

Code_Warrior wrote:Muster shit over. Drinks obtained. Boat leaving the dock. Talk to y'all next week!

You’re welcome. Bon voyage!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next