Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

+25
y2kMgrad
Rocinante
Code_Warrior
Robert J Sakimano
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
MattyFresh
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
SawGreen
InTenSity
Dendrobates
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
tGreenWay
aualum06
sεяεηιτλ
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-26, 08:07

one thing is clear - whoever this person is, he's getting the attention he so desperately desires.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom)

Post by Guest 2018-02-26, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:one thing is clear - whoever this person is, he's getting the attention he so desperately desires.

It's ok Bob, we still love you too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-26, 08:21

This thread reminds me of a Bee farewell thread. Is that guy about done with his reeducation yet Travis?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-26, 08:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:one thing is clear - whoever this person is, he's getting the attention he so desperately desires.

It's ok Bob, we still love you too.
tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 502811600

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-02-26, 08:44

Dendrobates wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Sorry, not sorry.  She started the drama with a shot across the bow.  Reminds me of Ricks bar stars who would start drama but had a cousin sitting in the corner there to back her up so she had no prob running her mouth. You're the idiot cousin.  Problem is I ain't afraid of no ghost

You think I started it because of your claim as a 5 Star poster? I don’t know who the fuck you are, and no one here is a 5 Star poster.

Jesus, don’t dish it if you can’t take it. We feed on the weak.
As clearly the best poster on this board, at first I took umbrage with this comment.

But like a poison dart to my heart, I found dendrobates is statistically correct.  5 Star recruits are considered the top .01% of all eligible recruits.  There are 568 registered members on this board, so it is essentially impossible that one of us is a 5 Star poster.

We can revisit the issue when there are 10,000 registered members.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-26, 09:06

I’ve noticed that the people who are elite posters don’t have to go around bragging they are elite posters.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-26, 09:20

MSU addict wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

You think I started it because of your claim as a 5 Star poster? I don’t know who the fuck you are, and no one here is a 5 Star poster.

Jesus, don’t dish it if you can’t take it. We feed on the weak.
As clearly the best poster on this board, at first I took umbrage with this comment.

But like a poison dart to my heart, I found dendrobates is statistically correct.  5 Star recruits are considered the top .01% of all eligible recruits.  There are 568 registered members on this board, so it is essentially impossible that one of us is a 5 Star poster.

We can revisit the issue when there are 10,000 registered members.

tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 502811600 Touché
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 10:00

The Pantry wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Insecure about your own hallway for your husbands hotdog? That's the only explanation for this attack
Look, d-bag. You started the attack on the only female on this board. Think I speak for all of us in saying she's like a sister, daughter, or grand daughter to all.

You're either with us or against us. There is no middle ground. Apologize to Dendro or GTFO

If I’m being honest, I was kinda hoping Dendro would agree to be my trophy wife once I’m done with my mid-life crisis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 10:01

Code_Warrior wrote:Post, or don't post. IDGAF. That being said, I suck. I come, I go, nobody gives a fuck and neither do I. But if I'm going to post, I'll post here instead of tRCMB. I quit posting over there when tSwill was born. I just lurk over there now. Fuck it, why am I talking to you anyway? Go away. Or not.

I really enjoy your radio show, Mr. Staudt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-26, 10:09

I’m elite.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2018-02-26, 10:44

Thats a fucking lie. I crave much more than this that I get elsewhere.

What im really looking for is what makes this place great. You dont need to personally prove yourself. For example, RCMB has many many flaws but part of what makes it special is the sheer number of spartan fans across many generations. With great numbers comes trolling. Why tSwill? Most here saying we dont care come or go. OK. But why would someone stay? Do you guys post boobs or streaming sites? If someone not down for all the edgy DGAF personalities on here, Why would someone stay? You guys have beers? Tailgate? What is it? Is this simply a landing zone for banned posters?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 10:50

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Thats a fucking lie.  I crave much more than this that  I get elsewhere.

What im really looking for is what makes this place great.  You dont need to personally prove yourself.  For example, RCMB has many many flaws but part of what makes it special is the sheer number of spartan fans across many generations.  With great numbers comes trolling.  Why tSwill?  Most here saying we dont care come or go.  OK.  But why would someone stay?  Do you guys post boobs or streaming sites?  If someone not down for all the edgy DGAF personalities on here, Why would someone stay?  You guys have beers? Tailgate?  What is it?  Is this simply a landing zone for banned posters?
I think what makes this place great is that rcmb is constantly up its own ass thinking up questions like “what makes this place great” and we’re just a message board made up of people who have similar interests and we post shit about whatever.

It’s a place to come by and kill sometime instead of working. It’s not a message board of people trying too hard like the other one. Or one that is constantly jerking itself off like the other. Whatever. Post things. Who cares.

So in other words your questions are still of the incorrect mentality.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-26, 10:52

So this dude starts this thread thinking that we are going to try to beg him to stay, and for 3 pages not a single person has done that. No one gives a fuck. Well, a couple do, but they want him to leave, not stay.

I dunno, I'm thinking this guy saw something on tRCMB about how there's no one here and we would suck anyone's dick to get them to come post here. He either needed some sort of validation from having us wanting him to post here, or he was going to go running back there and say, "Ha ha, look how pathetic they are begging me to post there."

Unless his intention was to have us be, at best, apathetic toward his presence, it would seem he failed.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 10:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:So this dude starts this thread thinking that we are going to try to beg him to stay, and for 3 pages not a single person has done that.  No one gives a fuck.  Well, a couple do, but they want him to leave, not stay.

I dunno, I'm thinking this guy saw something on tRCMB about how there's no one here and we would suck anyone's dick to get them to come post here.  He either needed some sort of validation from having us wanting him to post here, or he was going to go running back there and say, "Ha ha, look how pathetic they are begging me to post there."  

Unless his intention was to have us be, at best, apathetic toward his presence, it would seem he failed.
So what you’re saying is that the problem with that board is that they’re constantly up their own ass? Agreed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-26, 10:59

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Thats a fucking lie. I crave much more than this that I get elsewhere.

What im really looking for is what makes this place great. You dont need to personally prove yourself. For example, RCMB has many many flaws but part of what makes it special is the sheer number of spartan fans across many generations. With great numbers comes trolling. Why tSwill? Most here saying we dont care come or go. OK. But why would someone stay? Do you guys post boobs or streaming sites? If someone not down for all the edgy DGAF personalities on here, Why would someone stay? You guys have beers? Tailgate? What is it? Is this simply a landing zone for banned posters?

We post boobs, but you have to be a Geronte to see them.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 11:09

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Post, or don't post. IDGAF. That being said, I suck. I come, I go, nobody gives a fuck and neither do I. But if I'm going to post, I'll post here instead of tRCMB. I quit posting over there when tSwill was born. I just lurk over there now. Fuck it, why am I talking to you anyway? Go away. Or not.

Who is this Mr. Staudt you speak of? I'm at the cruise ship terminal waiting to board, I'm not some radio show guy. I'm in the special section for the high rollers because we paid the extra $50 to prove we are more special than the other people. Not that I care, being a loner and whatnot.... All I want to know is where my fucking alcohol is!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-26, 11:19

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Who is this Mr. Staudt you speak of? I'm at the cruise ship terminal waiting to board, I'm not some radio show guy. I'm in the special section for the high rollers because we paid the extra $50 to prove we are more special than the other people. Not that I care, being a loner and whatnot.... All I want to know is where my fucking alcohol is!

Bon voyage, Dude! Safe travels and enjoy the boozing out on the high seas.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-26, 11:20

He never answered my question asking who he was on the RCMB...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-02-26, 11:28

Death Roe wrote:He never answered my question asking who he was on the RCMB...

Same name. I've seen it over there in the past.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-26, 11:29

“Do you guys have a tailgate?” tOfficial All Encompassing Cruise Thread (except for Tom) - Page 3 502811600

We may be losers, but not big enough losers where we need to tailgate with each other.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-26, 11:29

I think it’s a pretty safe assumption to say that he is serenity. I used to get him all confused with intensity back before we came here and I got straight in my head who is who
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-26, 11:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I think it’s a pretty safe assumption to say that he is serenity. I used to get him all confused with intensity back before we came here and I got straight in my head who is who

Gotcha. I haven't read a lot of the poop in here regarding Dendro, seems like he just wants to start stuff.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 11:42

steveschneider wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

Thanks! I'm now on board, and most importantly, I have my Sail & Sign card, let the drinking commence!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-26, 12:16

Floyd Robertson wrote:

But for 14-15 years, or whatever he claimed? Maybe he's had other usernames, or he is just trying out this attention whoring thing now.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2018-02-26, 12:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:So this dude starts this thread thinking that we are going to try to beg him to stay, and for 3 pages not a single person has done that. No one gives a fuck. Well, a couple do, but they want him to leave, not stay.

I dunno, I'm thinking this guy saw something on tRCMB about how there's no one here and we would suck anyone's dick to get them to come post here. He either needed some sort of validation from having us wanting him to post here, or he was going to go running back there and say, "Ha ha, look how pathetic they are begging me to post there."

Thats a whole lot of post for not giving a fuck. And you are wrong on all accounts. Im just a dude that was reminded of this place when ghost wrote his article and Trevor began another crusade against swearing. Reminder me why I signed up here in 2014 .... just feeling the joint out.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2018-02-26, 12:37

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

But for 14-15 years, or whatever he claimed? Maybe he's had other usernames, or he is just trying out this attention whoring thing now.

I think my first name on the old board was "Mayor Randall Winston" I didnt mean to change but lost the login email address or something. I've mostly been arguing with the swine on wells for the last year and a half but im tired of talking to rocks.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 12:39

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:So this dude starts this thread thinking that we are going to try to beg him to stay, and for 3 pages not a single person has done that. No one gives a fuck. Well, a couple do, but they want him to leave, not stay.

Thats a whole lot of post for not giving a fuck. And you are wrong on all accounts. Im just a dude that was reminded of this place when ghost wrote his article and Trevor began another crusade against swearing. Reminder me why I signed up here in 2014 .... just feeling the joint out.
Don't be feeling me out man, I'm only 2 strong as fuck drinks in to this cruise, and while I'm feeling playful and experimental at the moment, that doesn't mean you have the green light! Man these drinks are strong!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-26, 12:42

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

gHost is swill exclusive now. Stay for him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-02-26, 12:50

Code_Warrior wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Thanks! I'm now on board, and most importantly, I have my Sail & Sign card, let the drinking commence!
Did you get the drinking package? I think Carnival puts a limit on their drinking package. Royal Caribbean doesn't put any limits.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-26, 12:54

I was going to ask about that - how does drinking/liquor work on cruises now a days? Also internet....does the ship basically have free wifi/cell tower?

Last I went on a cruise was before my kids were born so a decade +. Probably won't go on another any time soon. The food was trash like your mom's stache.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-26, 12:57

Time to down shift to some lite beer!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-26, 12:59

This thread started out pretty fucking stupid and then got worse.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2018-02-26, 13:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This thread started out pretty fucking stupid and then got worse.

Have you ever even downed a tall glass of raw milk, man? Or had it straight from the teet?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 13:09

InTenSity wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote: Thanks! I'm now on board, and most importantly, I have my Sail & Sign card, let the drinking commence!
Did you get the drinking package? I think Carnival puts a limit on their drinking package. Royal Caribbean doesn't put any limits.
Yeah, we got the Cheers package. 15 alcoholic beverages per day limit for any drink costing under $50 excluding drinks in souvenir cups, and you also get unlimited non-alcoholic drinks except for the really big bottles of water, which cost like $4 or thereabouts, but you can get as many regular sized bottles as you want. It's like $55 per day per person plus a 15% gratuity, and everyone in the room has to buy it, and you have to buy it for the entire cruise. My older son came with us, so it was like $800 for the drink packages for all 3 of us. It's a savings over paying for drinks directly. And given the strength of these drinks, I may not make it to my quota before I pass out.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 13:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was going to ask about that - how does drinking/liquor work on cruises now a days? Also internet....does the ship basically have free wifi/cell tower?

Last I went on a cruise was before my kids were born so a decade +. Probably won't go on another any time soon. The food was trash like your mom's stache.
No, not free, very expensive. Wi-Fi is like $1 per megabyte or some shit like that. You can buy cruise packages from your cell service provider, but you're still paying international rates. Fuck that, I have GoTenna mesh bluetooth dongles that will let me text the other gotenna users anywhere there's no cell service.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-26, 13:39

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are you sure you’re not
Heading up to the Grand Hotel?

Seriously, have a great time. I’m jealous as hell. I miss warm weather and constant sunshine, and that’s still about 2+ months away from here. Okay, maybe not constant sunshine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 13:45

Fucking steel drum guy is rocking out the cops show tune. Bad boys! LMAO!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-02-26, 13:47

Code_Warrior wrote:Fucking steel drum guy is rocking out the cops show tune. Bad boys! LMAO!

Pics of cruise strange please and thank you.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2018-02-26, 13:51

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Fucking steel drum guy is rocking out the cops show tune. Bad boys! LMAO!

Pics of cruise strange please and thank you.
I can tell you this much dude, very little in the way of eye candy, trust me, you don't want pics, you can't un-see some of this shit. Seriously. Alcohol is the only way to cope.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-02-26, 14:04

Code_Warrior wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote: Thanks! I'm now on board, and most importantly, I have my Sail & Sign card, let the drinking commence!
Yeah, we got the Cheers package. 15 alcoholic beverages per day limit for any drink costing under $50 excluding drinks in souvenir cups, and you also get unlimited non-alcoholic drinks except for the really big bottles of water, which cost like $4 or thereabouts, but you can get as many regular sized bottles as you want. It's like $55 per day per person plus a 15% gratuity, and everyone in the room has to buy it, and you have to buy it for the entire cruise. My older son came with us, so it was like $800 for the drink packages for all 3 of us. It's a savings over paying for drinks directly. And given the strength of these drinks, I may not make it to my quota before I pass out.

Yeah, I did the math on the last cruise I went on and though some might describe me as a "prolific drinker" it just didn't work. I can easily do 15 drinks in a day, but every day? Not so much. One hangover day kind of blows the math.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next