Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament

+2
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament Empty Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 12:16

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament Empty Re: Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-02-27, 12:19

Here's your tuition bill for the year, fellas.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament Empty Re: Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-02-27, 12:20

Jalen says, "Let them eat cake"
Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-27, 12:21

Clarett's Folly wrote:Here's your tuition bill for the year, fellas.

This
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-27, 12:24

So he never walked off or boycotted anything but is advocating for players to boycott. What a clown.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-27, 12:26

steveschneider wrote:So he never walked off or boycotted anything but is advocating for players to boycott. What a clown.

Well, i think he was getting paid - right?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-27, 12:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:So he never walked off or boycotted anything but is advocating for players to boycott. What a clown.

Well, i think he was getting paid - right?

He did say they 'might' have walked off to protest prop 48. They believed in the cause but never had the courage to do anything about it.

But you are right maybe they would of had to return the cake money back to Ed if they pulled anything like that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:02

gHost Spartan wrote:Come on, guys, isn't this ESPN? Say something outrageous and watch the boners go berserk

What's even better is that he appeared on another ESPN show sitting next to his girlfriend to pimp his show (and the boycott message) and NONE of them mentioned that he got paid. But, they'll send a reporter to dog Miles around and ask stupid questions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:10

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What's even better is that he appeared on another ESPN show sitting next to his girlfriend to pimp his show (and the boycott message) and NONE of them mentioned that he got paid. But, they'll send a reporter to dog Miles around and ask stupid questions.
ESPN is a piece of shit

They should do a 30 for 30 on Webber (allegedly) throwing the NCAA Championship Game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-27, 13:14

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Come on, guys, isn't this ESPN? Say something outrageous and watch the boners go berserk

that reporter would be Dan 'Misquoting' Murphy
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:15

Now Jalen and Jemele are on OTL talking about it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:16

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

DWags had an interesting twitter exchange with him.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:23

OTL now talking to NASCAR's 1st Black Female Tire Changer.

Jalen thinks NCAA players should boycott the Tournament 502811600

I think they've moved on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-27, 13:40

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Was kind of taken back that he threw that Nassar Detroit news story at me when we were in an exchange about ESPN getting it wrong in regards to a false headline that said Tom Izzo cut questions of, when he didn’t. Seems like he threw that at me because he didn’t have a real defense of why they made up the phony headline. Am I wrong? I was as confused as the next guy there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-27, 13:49

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Was kind of taken back that he threw that Nassar Detroit news story at me when we were in an exchange about ESPN getting it wrong in regards to a false headline that said Tom Izzo cut questions of, when he didn’t. Seems like he threw that at me because he didn’t have a real defense of why they made up the phony headline. Am I wrong? I was as confused as the next guy there.

It was deflection at it's best.

ESPN sends a reporter to badger Miles, someone makes a mistake with a headline...and then he says you should be worried about the bigger story.

So, he's now feeding into the bullshit that MSU fans are more concerned about Izzo, Dantonio, and Bridges than the Nassar story...when he (in fact) is covering Bridges, asking Bridges questions, and writing stories about Bridges. So, why isn't he more concerned with the bigger story?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-27, 14:05

Thanks. I might use your stuff if I engage him again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-27, 19:26

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

It was deflection at it's best.

ESPN sends a reporter to badger Miles, someone makes a mistake with a headline...and then he says you should be worried about the bigger story.

So, he's now feeding into the bullshit that MSU fans are more concerned about Izzo, Dantonio, and Bridges than the Nassar story...when he (in fact) is covering Bridges, asking Bridges questions, and writing stories about Bridges. So, why isn't he more concerned with the bigger story?

Exactly. And his bungling of the facts is what’s causing us all to not pay attention to the bigger story. ESPN is just awful.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down