Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it

+5
The Pantry
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it Empty Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-14, 16:28

An unwanted kiss on American Idol has a few people asking what would’ve happened if it had been a male judge and a female contestant. The young man shrugs it off and says, no harm, no foul.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/style/katy-perry-kiss-american-idol.amp.html

*This may be behind a paywall. Let me know and I can find similar stories elsewhere. Or you can look it up yourselves, you lazy sumbitches.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it Empty Re: Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-14, 16:39

That hair man. WTF? That being said, I saw the video. It looked innocent enough, and yeah if the genders were reversed there would probably be more people questioning it. Just the world we live in. I say so fucking what, you got a quick kiss from a hot chick with stupid hair on tv. Live it up bro, don't be a pouty bitch whining about a special moment being stolen from you. You're 19 or whatever, get to kissing. Who knows, maybe someday you'll touch a boob.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it Empty Re: Katy Perry kissed a boy and he didn’t like it

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-03-14, 18:38

Pylon nailed it. End thread.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-03-14, 18:51

So much hang-up in society. So, while it's kind of ok to see people considering the double-standard, it's the new standard that's fucked up.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-03-14, 19:03

Not only the hair. That makeup and Anthony Davis eyebrows are hideous.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-14, 19:07

I don’t care.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-14, 19:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:That hair man. WTF? That being said, I saw the video. It looked innocent enough, and yeah if the genders were reversed there would probably be more people questioning it. Just the world we live in. I say so fucking what, you got a quick kiss from a hot chick with stupid hair on tv. Live it up bro, don't be a pouty bitch whining about a special moment being stolen from you. You're 19 or whatever, get to kissing. Who knows, maybe someday you'll touch a boob.
You seem to be ignoring the “young man shrugs it off” part and focusing on the reaction as if that’s what he said.

*didnt read the article cause I don’t really care to if I’m off base feel free to yell at me*

But I do think that people in power of a situation shouldn’t sexually assault people that aren’t in power of the situation. That goes for the sorta creepy thread about teachers that have sex with students and this as well. It does go both ways and her being hot doesn’t make it okay. She doesn’t know anything about the guy probably and it’s not her place to do that (or she does know the guy and the whole thing was scripted which is nearly 100% likely)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-14, 22:26

SawGreen wrote:So much hang-up in society. So, while it's kind of ok to see people considering the double-standard, it's the new standard that's fucked up.

Which new standard is that?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-03-14, 22:29

He probably saw the hair and thought she was Justin Bieber.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-15, 02:00

gHost Spartan wrote:Honestly I didn't really think he was into chicks or maybe working through his sexual identity - Hard for me to say whether he or society should be upset about that - the reality is that it can be viewed in so many different ways - from highly inappropriate to assault to harmless tomfoolery. 

All I know is that Katy Perry is smoking hot. Check her out in the Elmo video

Never saw his audition and don’t know if he’s gay or whatever. All I know is what was written; he was specifically waiting for a relationship before kissing. He even said he’s from a conservative family.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down