Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Cameron
aualum06
I.B. Fine
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
DWags
steveschneider
Da Mayor
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-02, 23:46

kingstonlake wrote:Fuck that shitty fan base. Fuck every one of them. Eat a bag of dicks. Go back to sucking off your terrestrial Jesus Jeeeem. Get back to what you do best. Winning the off season and jerking off over tree climbing, trips to Paris, and sleep overs. Go make another video you fuck butts.

YES YES YES

(I'm gonna target this more at the on alum fanbase as I think they're far worse)
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-02, 23:48

Best $100 I ever spent. I'm only disappointed I didn't lose more. Giggity.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-02, 23:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Best $100 I ever spent. I'm only disappointed I didn't lose more. Giggity.
You can give me money if you want
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-02, 23:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Best $100 I ever spent. I'm only disappointed I didn't lose more. Giggity.

Congrats! I think emotional hedging is worth it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-03, 00:03

Is Michigan the Buffalo Bills of College basketball?  Last four NC games... 0-4
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-03, 00:03

You can all thank me for starting the game thread.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-03, 00:04

DWags wrote:Is Michigan the Buffalo Bills of College basketball?  Last four NC games... 0-4

0-2. 1992 and 1993 never happened.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-03, 00:08

Da Mayor wrote:You can all thank me for starting the game thread.
I think you should stay up all night and start all of the game threads for the entire football season just in case someone bans you before that. Just an idea.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-03, 00:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:You can all thank me for starting the game thread.
I think you should stay up all night and start all of the game threads for the entire football season just in case someone bans you before that. Just an idea.

Not a bad idea. I might.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-03, 00:14

Fruity Eyes Robinson completely disappeared tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 502811600
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-04-03, 00:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:At what point do we get to blame the “committee” for being too obsessed with creating upsets and not enough about creating a fair tournament? I mean, they obviously overloaded one side of the bracket. Not enough criticism is thrown their way beyond selection Sunday.

They put the #1 overall seed, 17-1 ACC champ Virginia on that side Travis. They didn’t know DeAndre was gonna get hurt and they didn’t know that the Good Boys from UMBC would play the game of their lives. They didn’t know Leonard Hamilton’s team would finally try to play real basketball until they conveniently ran out of gas against B10 tourney champ UM. They didn’t know that All-American PG Joel Berry and UNC would take a shit against an athletic A&M team who clearly actually sucked. Maybe you’re just too dim to see that

Half serious, half drunk making fun of you, half idk, half glad UM didn’t somehow beat the best college team I’ve seen since 09 UNC. Idk. You’re a good poster Travis
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-03, 00:25

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:At what point do we get to blame the “committee” for being too obsessed with creating upsets and not enough about creating a fair tournament? I mean, they obviously overloaded one side of the bracket. Not enough criticism is thrown their way beyond selection Sunday.

They put the #1 overall seed, 17-1 ACC champ Virginia on that side Travis. They didn’t know DeAndre was gonna get hurt and they didn’t know that the Good Boys from UMBC would play the game of their lives. They didn’t know Leonard Hamilton’s team would finally try to play real basketball until they conveniently ran out of gas against B10 tourney champ UM. They didn’t know that All-American PG Joel Berry and UNC would take a shit against an athletic A&M team who clearly actually sucked. Maybe you’re just too dim to see that

Half serious, half drunk making fun of you, half idk, half glad UM didn’t somehow beat the best college team I’ve seen since 09 UNC. Idk. You’re a good poster Travis
Yeah but just virginia. Not Purdue. Not Kansas. Not MSU. Not duke. Not Villanova. Not whoever else. Texas tech I guess. That’s only top three seeds.

Stop defending the NCAA power elite tim. You’ll only be defending those that are just looking for money instead of competition. That’s the game.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-04-03, 08:40

Travis, enough with your anti-seeding agenda, and stop liking it to soccer, which is not a random draw like you've claimed in the past.

Also stop to think that without seeding and/or new draws after each round, there are no brackets, which causes interest in the tournament to plummet to levels not seen in 40 years.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-03, 18:56

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Steve, you want to take it easy on the use of the pejorative kraut? The German in me is beginning to feel like hauling off and decking you.

Dude I have some kraut in me as well so I’m allowed to make some kraut jokes.

Welp seems like our red head paisano needed to delete his twitter account because of racial slurs he put out as well as anti gay slurs when he was a high schooler.
( my mom has been on Facebook all day bragging about Izzo Dantonio and this kid as great people. Should I tell her?)

Ooops member that one time in high school? Internet sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-03, 19:19

Rolling Eyes re the fucking song lyrics
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-03, 19:25

He was a kid. Kids do stupid things. Difference is that now people want to crucify them for those youthful mistakes. I guess it makes them feel better to cut other people down a notch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-03, 19:33

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Welp seems like our red head paisano needed to delete his twitter account because of racial slurs he put out as well as anti gay slurs when he was a high schooler.
( my mom has been on Facebook all day bragging about Izzo Dantonio and this kid as great people. Should I tell her?)

Come on, DWags, he was fourteen when he tweeted those things. Of course you tell your mom.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-03, 20:12

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

There was a bill Maher rant a few weeks ago attacking the media for these kind of stories. I’m sure outside of a few circles on the Internet no one gives a shit. He seems like a good kid to me and played a hell of a game last night. I’m going to trust at this age he knows better and am going to focus on his great performance last night.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-04-03, 20:34

Getting upset about song lyrics is weak... As is calling this stuff slurs

Plus his other tweets were better tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 502811600

tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 Img_6510
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-03, 21:14

Yawn. If a black dude had tweeted this, it'd be a non-story.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-03, 21:18

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Getting upset about song lyrics is weak... As is calling this stuff slurs

Plus his other tweets were better tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 502811600

tOfficial weasels vs. Wildcats national championship game thread - Page 4 Img_6510

Hahaha!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-03, 22:56

Just remember: almost nobody is freaking out about this. It’s another overblown story.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-04, 00:17

Rocinante wrote:Just remember: almost nobody is freaking out about this. It’s another overblown story.

Overblown by who?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4