Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 most underrated programs in college football history.

3 posters

Go down

5 most underrated programs in college football history.  Empty 5 most underrated programs in college football history.

Post by DWags Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 am

https://saturdayblitz.com/2018/06/10/smq-5-most-underrated-programs-in-college-football-history/6/

Michigan State isn’t just some fresh-on-the-scene rising power. The Spartans didn’t just emerge from out of nowhere once Mark Dantonio came to East Lansing. Both before and after they joined the Big Ten, Michigan State has been among the powerhouses of college football history.

The program also holds a unique place in the story of integrating university football teams. Under Biggie Munn and Duffy Daugherty, the Spartans launched into the pantheon of top college football programs by openly and unapologetically recruiting black football players that were prevented from seeking out opportunities at schools throughout the south
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

5 most underrated programs in college football history.  Empty Re: 5 most underrated programs in college football history.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 am

5 most underrated programs in college football history.  3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

5 most underrated programs in college football history.  Empty Re: 5 most underrated programs in college football history.

Post by Jethro Bodeen Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 pm

I didn't notice any of those players were black untill you just pointed at out. I guess I'm just color blind. But I can smell tbe Irish. Seriously, something needs to be done about that rabble. We need to send those potato eating, mackerel snapping micks back to mickville where they belong. They have ruined practically everything.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Jethro Bodeen wrote:I didn't notice any of those players were black untill you just pointed at out. I guess I'm just color blind. But I can smell tbe Irish. Seriously, something needs to be done about that rabble.  We need to send those potato eating, mackerel snapping micks  back to mickville where they belong. They have ruined practically everything.

You didn't notice that Duffy and Biggie were recruiting black players from the south that couldn't go to college in the region because of segregation? Did you think those schools were just horrible recruiters or something? You make no sense.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down