Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day

+7
DWags
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-29, 22:10

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I’m just glad that you acknowledged that buying an iced coffee is a dipshit thing to do.

I've never tried iced coffee. Am I an idiot for buying iced tea? This is all so confusing. Can't I just buy what I want without being shamed for it?
Iced tea is underrated. McDonald's is the best for fast food. Large unsweetened ice tea with lemon wedges for a buck. No other fast food place gives you real lemon wedges! And, you can sweeten it to taste instead of the shitty, overly sweetened tea most places offer.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:14

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I've never tried iced coffee. Am I an idiot for buying iced tea? This is all so confusing. Can't I just buy what I want without being shamed for it?
Iced tea is underrated.  McDonald's is the best for fast food.  Large unsweetened ice tea with lemon wedges for a buck.  No other fast food place gives you real lemon wedges!  And, you can sweeten it to taste instead of the shitty, overly sweetened tea most places offer.

You're not one of those twat wads that wante ice in his ice tea, are you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-29, 22:18

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Iced tea is underrated.  McDonald's is the best for fast food.  Large unsweetened ice tea with lemon wedges for a buck.  No other fast food place gives you real lemon wedges!  And, you can sweeten it to taste instead of the shitty, overly sweetened tea most places offer.

Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 Source
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:23

Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 3vv2g610
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-29, 22:26

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Guilty, as charged.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-29, 22:27

kingstonlake wrote:Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 3vv2g610

I gathered your point and moved well beyond it. Keep up boomer
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:30

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Guilty, as charged.

How do you live with yourself you piece of shit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:37

IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU FUCKERS PAYING CONSUMERS POWER TO USE YOUR FREEZER IN THE WINTER WHEN YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY FROZEN GARAGE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

WINTER IS FREE GODDAMNIT
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-29, 22:41

kingstonlake wrote:Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 3vv2g610

You millennial's never cease to amaze me pulling the boomer card.

Please tell me one significantly productive thing any millennial has accomplished.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:44

The Pantry wrote:

Please tell me one significantly productive thing any millennial has accomplished.

Pantry, don't underestimate the impact of looking like you chop down trees for a living, but don't.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-29, 22:44

kingstonlake wrote:IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU FUCKERS PAYING CONSUMERS POWER TO USE YOUR FREEZER IN THE WINTER WHEN YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY FROZEN GARAGE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

WINTER IS FREE GODDAMNIT

That’s actually a pretty solid point if you think about it tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-29, 22:45

kingstonlake wrote:IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU FUCKERS PAYING CONSUMERS POWER TO USE YOUR FREEZER IN THE WINTER WHEN YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY FROZEN GARAGE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

WINTER IS FREE GODDAMNIT

That’s actually a pretty solid point if you think about it tbh

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-29, 22:45

The Pantry wrote:

Well I’m pretty sure the point of you shitting in millennials is that they’re so young that the “anything they’ve accomplished” should be comparatively few and far between. There’s potential though. The one thing we know about boomers for sure is that the best thing they can do now is get the fuck out of the way and let other people take over.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-29, 22:50

What a hilariously stupid question. Only a boomer....“what has the generation that barely any of them are even out of college accomplished?” Holy hell. We don’t know yet. Maybe they’ll end up proving themselves as worthless as boomers have. The point is that you had your chance and it’s time to step aside into your retirement home and let the rest of us figure out how to pay for your easy living without you getting in the way.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-30, 00:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What a hilariously stupid question. Only a boomer....“what has the generation that barely any of them are even out of college accomplished?” Holy hell. We don’t know yet. Maybe they’ll end up proving themselves as worthless as boomers have. The point is that you had your chance and it’s time to step aside into your retirement home and let the rest of us figure out how to pay for your easy living without you getting in the way.
You're a hilariously typical millennial. Running around pointing your finger and casting unwarranted, and often stereotypical blame, while having nothing productive to add to the conversation. You're like a fucking madman and one of the reasons conservatives dislike liberals.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by indianaspartan 2018-06-30, 00:54

tGreenWay wrote:Aside from a cold beer Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 969504605 there’s not much better.

indianaspartan
indianaspartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-06-30, 07:29

Well I'm off to pick up my grandson from camp. Probably stop on the way for an iced coffee, maybe see if the wife wants one too. Perhaps I should take a cup of ice with me, that could save me the $1.50 price of the iced coffee. But since I would be adding hot coffee to ice I'd more than likely just end up with two cups of lukewarm weak coffee. Just how Travis likes it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 08:02

Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I'm off to pick up my grandson from camp. Probably stop on the way for an iced coffee, maybe see if the wife wants one too. Perhaps I should take a cup of ice with me, that could save me the $1.50 price of the iced coffee. But since I would be adding hot coffee to ice I'd more than likely just end up with two cups of lukewarm weak coffee. Just how Travis likes it.

People are dumb
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-30, 08:24

People are dumb and angry.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 08:47

DWags wrote:People are dumb and angry.  

People are dumb, angry, and cheap.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-30, 08:49

I like my coffee hot. This is not the thread for me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-06-30, 09:07

kingstonlake wrote:

Are you implyng Travis is a people?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 09:38

I.B. Fine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Are you implyng Travis is a people?

I'm not willing to make that leap.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-30, 09:41

kingstonlake wrote:

People are dumb, angry, cheap, and egocentric.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 09:51

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Did you know ice was free?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-30, 10:00

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did you know ice was free?

People are dumb, angry, cheap, egocentric, and unable to grasp the concept of removing heat from an area you can put water into small containers and create ice for little to no expense.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-30, 10:14

Guys, it’s not even the money thing. (Boomers understand nothing but money so I get how this would get lost.) it’s that you’re getting less caffeine. Dollars same, fine, even though it isn’t. You get more caffeine by not being an idiot and buying your iced Carmel latte. Just get the regular Carmel latte and cool it down with some ice. Hell, this isn’t complicated.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-30, 10:20

Just picked up a Starbucks Cold Brew. Asked for a little sweet cream...they put in too much. Way too sweet. I may be switching to beer soon.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-06-30, 10:49

The Pantry wrote:Just picked up a Starbucks Cold Brew.  Asked for a little sweet cream...they put in too much.  Way too sweet.  I may be switching to beer soon.
Should have just started with beer. Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 969504605 It's important to hydrate on hot days like this.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-30, 10:57

Just put out breakfast for my backyard frens. Must be a dozen fox squirrels here. Love those things. It’s 85° (94°), sitting on the patio with Starbucks Italian Roast. Piping hot. I make a damn good cup of coffee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-30, 11:02

I.B. Fine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Just picked up a Starbucks Cold Brew.  Asked for a little sweet cream...they put in too much.  Way too sweet.  I may be switching to beer soon.
Should have just started with beer. Drinking hot coffee outside on a hot day  - Page 2 969504605 It's important to hydrate on hot days like this.
It's still morning so I switched to orange juice over ice...with some tequila and grenadine.  Wink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-06-30, 11:10

tGreenWay wrote:Just put out breakfast for my backyard frens. Must be a dozen fox squirrels here. Love those things. It’s 85° (94°), sitting on the patio with Starbucks Italian Roast. Piping hot. I make a damn good cup of coffee.
I'm sure they return the affection  
Squirrels love nuts  
(insert rimshot here)
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-06-30, 11:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Guys, it’s not even the money thing. (Boomers understand nothing but money so I get how this would get lost.) it’s that you’re getting less caffeine. Dollars same, fine, even though it isn’t. You get more caffeine by not being an idiot and buying your iced Carmel latte. Just get the regular Carmel latte and cool it down with some ice. Hell, this isn’t complicated.

Says the guy who mentioned it like 4 times.......lol!

Millennials......sheesh
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-06-30, 11:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Guys, it’s not even the money thing. (Boomers understand nothing but money so I get how this would get lost.) it’s that you’re getting less caffeine. Dollars same, fine, even though it isn’t. You get more caffeine by not being an idiot and buying your iced Carmel latte. Just get the regular Carmel latte and cool it down with some ice. Hell, this isn’t complicated.

Millennials......sheesh

I mean yeah it’s cheaper that way. But also you get more caffeine. It’s a win win. Doing otherwise is idiotic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-30, 11:46

kingstonlake wrote:

Millennials......sheesh

I mean yeah it’s cheaper that way. But also you get more caffeine. It’s a win win. Doing otherwise is idiotic.
says the idiot
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2