Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

+48
Frank Ricard
GRR Spartan
bullwrinkle
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
Notorious GiB
Admiral Spinebender
The_Dude
xsanguine
The Lonely Stoner
Turtleneck
SawGreen
J_LaP
Cameron
Death Roe
Ned Stark
Bill Cain
AvgMSUJoe
SpartanGuard
Green Ninja
InTenSity
DWags
Murphy Green
Colonel Forbin
AMwood
bryanleeg
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
greenmachine
Dendrobates
J T
Rocinante
tig ol bitties
Ass Dan
Mentalstate
Ruckus
Cosmo_Kramer
NigelUno
The Pantry
Blanch32
Ted Hightower
Minnie
JEK
Travis of the Cosmos
Phil McCrackin
Heat Miser
TrueGreenSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
52 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-21, 19:33

Tanfan! wrote:I started as a bottom because I'm queer
I started as a bottom now the Whole crew here.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 502811600 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-21, 19:47

greenmachine wrote:I'm secretly plotting to kill Guest.

I kinda thought you were choking me a little too hard that one night at nedgo's.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-04-21, 19:51

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Why yes, Bob. Yes I have. But I must say I find your new & expanded vocabulary refreshing.

Also, Guest is my sworn arch-enemy and will soon feel my wrath!
Yeah,  I have a hardon for Guest too

Uhh, have I really even talked to,you guys before? I'm good with everyone here, nothing but love, new board, no baggage.

If I've pissed you guys off in the past I'm sorry, let's bury the hatchet and hug it out.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-21, 19:54

bryanleeg wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Why yes, Bob. Yes I have. But I must say I find your new & expanded vocabulary refreshing.

Uhh, have I really even talked to,you guys before?   I'm good with everyone here, nothing but love, new board, no baggage.  

If I've pissed you guys off in the past I'm sorry, let's bury the hatchet and hug it out.

they're faulking with you. anybody who reads those sees their own username in there.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmachine 2014-04-21, 20:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
greenmachine wrote:I'm secretly plotting to kill Guest.

I kinda thought you were choking me a little too hard that one night at nedgo's.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 3493939353   Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 3557613862 Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 3493939353 
greenmachine
greenmachine
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-21, 20:05

bryanleeg wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Uhh, have I really even talked to,you guys before?   I'm good with everyone here, nothing but love, new board, no baggage.  

The cool thing about his board is if you eff with someone,  you will get the full brunt of their retort without some pussy rod banning you.  You two will duke it out for a few posts and then you will make up.  That's the natural order of things.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Forbin 2014-04-21, 20:07

Oh behave, you silly goose.
Colonel Forbin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Forbin 2014-04-21, 20:09

Oh god, here we go with the scripts again. I remember those days on the old board.
Colonel Forbin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-21, 20:10

This board has balls, and isn't afraid to touch them. In public.

Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-21, 20:26

Colonel Forbin wrote:Oh god, here we go with the scripts again. I remember those days on the old board.
And you like it, right?

Been a long time since tRCMB has been fun
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Forbin 2014-04-21, 20:28

The Pantry wrote:
Colonel Forbin wrote:Oh god, here we go with the scripts again. I remember those days on the old board.
And you like it, right?

Been a long time since tRCMB has been fun

I won't say it wasn't kind of fun.
Colonel Forbin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 2014-04-21, 20:32

So, uhh...are the Forbin jokes acceptable here?

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2599972566   Razz 

J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-21, 20:42

Forbin I. Da house. Eff ghost
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-21, 20:52

J T wrote:So, uhh...are the Forbin jokes acceptable here?  

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2599972566   Razz 

Absolutely.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Green 2014-04-22, 01:30

J T wrote:

This feature is going to **** a lot of people up.   Twisted Evil 

yeah, me for one.  cripe, you peeps got me good. Embarassed
Murphy Green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 01:41

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:BOG hasn't shown his face under any of his schticks yet so...nope Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2599972566

You suck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-22, 08:31

247 Sports>Swill wrote:
TrueGreenSpartan wrote:BOG hasn't shown his face under any of his schticks yet so...nope Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2599972566

You suck

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 1494614055 
Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2809484752 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-04-22, 08:59

The Pantry wrote:

lol! 

I remember on the old RCMB opening it up and my name was in every thread. That's cool.

Everyone is seeing their name I;m assuming.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-22, 09:02

I don't think I have any grudges. A few people I don't really like, but then I just try to not read much of what they post. Except that one guy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-04-22, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never been one to not get along with folks.. I've never had a problem with people at the other place (though it seems some people had a problem with me)..

Spartan Swill seems like a new, fresh start. I suspect that a lot of the annoyances and frustrations we had at the other board were likely rooted in the systematic way the other board operated, in terms of it's technological shortcomings, the exclusiveness that was perpetuated by the mods, their attempts to controlled speech, dialogue, etc.

I simply suggest that we treat each other like fellow Spartans. It's like a family - we don't have to agree on everything, but we will thrive if we can be respectful of each other.

oh - and you all are truly great Americans and I'm glad we're here.

Bob, just do what you do on Fridays and you'll always get a  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 55953254 from me.

A question for you Bob, do you miss the Banana smiley? Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 4198636888 
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-04-22, 09:49

AMwood wrote:
bryanleeg wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

they're faulking with you. anybody who reads those sees their own username in there.

But what if they really do have it out for Guest? I certainly do.

Do we have polls? Edit: I now see that we do. **** YES
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-22, 13:46

ARRRRGGG!!!!!

affraid Shocked Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 1550444538 
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 13:53

Green Ninja wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never been one to not get along with folks.. I've never had a problem with people at the other place (though it seems some people had a problem with me)..

Spartan Swill seems like a new, fresh start. I suspect that a lot of the annoyances and frustrations we had at the other board were likely rooted in the systematic way the other board operated, in terms of it's technological shortcomings, the exclusiveness that was perpetuated by the mods, their attempts to controlled speech, dialogue, etc.

I simply suggest that we treat each other like fellow Spartans. It's like a family - we don't have to agree on everything, but we will thrive if we can be respectful of each other.

Bob, just do what you do on Fridays and you'll always get a  Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 55953254 from me.

A question for you Bob, do you miss the Banana smiley? Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 4198636888 
thanks dude.. you're a great American.

I don't miss the banana smilie because it reminds of a message board stuck around 1997.. and though I enjoyed 1997 for various reasons, technology wasn't the reason why.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 13:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:

I don't miss the banana smilie because it reminds of a message board stuck around 1997.. and though I enjoyed 1997 for various reasons, technology wasn't the reason why.

Remind me to ask you in the Ask Bob thread what you did in 1997.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:

I want to down vote you so much right now.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 14:05

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
247 Sports>Swill wrote:

You suck

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 1494614055 
Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 2809484752 

tongue 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-22, 14:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Green Ninja wrote:

Remind me to ask you in the Ask Bob thread what you did in 1997.
click me
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-04-22, 20:19

Nm

Last edited by Bill Cain on 2014-04-23, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-22, 20:23

Bill Cain wrote:Jesus Christ guys...

I'm coming on here to defend myself that I was never Nucky. Every mod on tRCMB can assure you of that. I started posting on tRCMB in 2010 when I was an immature 15 year old kid. Yes...a 15 year old kid that had nothing better to spend his time online was making those threads. Go figure. I found the RCMB attractive in the same way as all of you did, it was a place where I could goof off and talk about MSU sports. I was a 15 year old kid and the anonymity of tRCMB attracted me.

But at times you just have to look at your life objectively. It was a waste of time. I honestly regret that I wasted so much of my time in my adolescence goofing off on the internet. That's something I will have to deal with for the rest of my life.
For at least 2 years my posts on tRCMB have been few and far between. This whole year I've probably made less than 50 posts. Every single mod can confirm this.  If I did make a shtick this past year, I made a shtick that was for the enjoyment of other people and myself. Shticks like Guy Dongenoit (speaking in a foreign language), Baby (saying "goo goo gahhh gahh"), Stalin (pretending to be Josef Stalin). In essence, what I just believed to be harmless goofing off. The mods on tRCMB can also confirm that I have not made a single post on tRCMB in four months. No shticking, nothing.

So take this for what you will. I was never really much different from most of you for the reasons I started posting on the Red Cedar Message board. But I can't change things that I did when I was a 15-17 year old kid. Those things that I did were in the past, and I can't control it. Who knows what some of you might have done if placed in similar scenarios where the internet was at your fingertips at the ripe age of 15. But I don't believe I ever said anything that could be viewed as morally wrong, everything I ever posted was in a rightful harmless place and I don't believed I ever insulted anyone. But I'll own up to the fact I may have posted porn or pictures of poop on the RCMB and that's main offense.  What I saw as harmless goofing off may have offended some people. But 95-99% of the posts I made on tRCMB were not posts that could be misconstrued to hurt other people.

Maybe the poster Nucky Thompson did something like that, but that's just not me.

But nothing. and I mean nothing, was ever in harmful place to hurt anybody's feelings. I wish I could take what I did back if it offended you.

TL:DR
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-04-22, 20:36

Tldr I'm an idoit

Last edited by Bill Cain on 2014-04-23, 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:36

Cain, he's messing around.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 20:38

Bill Cain wrote:

Why do you say this? Is there something that I said or did that may have lead you to have an aggressive hate towards me? If I did I didn't mean it anyway. lol I'm pretty harmless dude.
I've honestly seen your posts lurking and I've never thought of you as anything other than a good poster that I enjoyed reading. I've done nothing to support tRCMB on interneting efforts which is different from Nucky. I've been in on pretty much every RCMB internet invasion. I was Al Macblini when the RCMB had a little covert internet invasion of Big Sean's website. I've done nothing but support tRCMB in pretty much every internet effort. So I don't understand where the hate comes from.

If I didn't honestly enjoy tRCMB and most of its posters for what reason would I have scoped out this website to post on here with all of you? It has less members and its a smaller board so it's not like I'm here to troll.

Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 1966794946 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-04-22, 20:40

why are you laughing?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 20:41

Bill Cain wrote:why are you laughing?

Watch your back beyotch. Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 3662518500 

just kidding...

...sort of
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 20:42

Bill Cain wrote:why are you laughing?

I can't tell who's fucking with who...? Have You Carried Any Grudges From the Other Board Over to the New, Much Better Board? - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-04-22, 20:44

Bill Cain wrote:

Why do you say this? Is there something that I said or did that may have lead you to have an aggressive hate towards me? If I did I didn't mean it anyway. lol I'm pretty harmless dude.
I've honestly seen your posts lurking and I've never thought of you as anything other than a good poster that I enjoyed reading. I've done nothing to support tRCMB on interneting efforts which is different from Nucky. I've been in on pretty much every RCMB internet invasion. I was Al Macblini when the RCMB had a little covert internet invasion of Big Sean's website. I've done nothing but support tRCMB in pretty much every internet effort. So I don't understand where the hate comes from.

If I didn't honestly enjoy tRCMB and most of its posters for what reason would I have scoped out this website to post on here with all of you? It has less members and its a smaller board so it's not like I'm here to troll.

Just when I think the gag is starting to get old, this happens. Priceless.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 20:50

Cameron wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:

Just when I think the gag is starting to get old, this happens. Priceless.

You know it's even funnier from this side of the gag.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-04-22, 21:01

[/quote]

Just when I think the gag is starting to get old, this happens. Priceless.[/quote]

See? This is the pure beauty of my posts. And really, It's ultimately why the RCMB failed. When I stopped posting, the RCMB status fell dramatically and so did it's popularity. The popularity of a board ultimately depends on the quality of it its posters. It's simple economics. You see? The source of pure entertainment was gone when I left.

And now that I've finally returned in full blissful form you can almost taste the energy I exude.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2014-04-22, 21:10

Though I said I have returned.

I truly am not returning though, and will continue my status as a retired poster.
I know many of you will be sad to hear this, but I am not one of you and I've realized recently that I harness my energy to unprecedented levels in real life and the experiences it brings.

As of now I will be checking up on this board to see where it goes, and I honestly hope it reaches its full potential because I think you guys have a good thing going and I hope it continues to grow even beyond your imaginations. But I will say this....if does grow into what you hope it will be, never let it become the thing you swore against.

Goodbye and I hope all the days of your life will be filled with your own versions of joy and happiness.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-04-22, 22:13

tig ol bitties wrote:I fucked Guest in the ass last night.

No lube...just how I like it.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next