Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet

+4
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
WhiteBoyHatcher
Bill Cain
8 posters

Go down

I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet Empty I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet

Post by Bill Cain Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:44 pm

What am I missing?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet Empty Re: I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Sell it to me if you want. I'm going to need one to play Red Dead 2 when it gets released.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet Empty Re: I have a PS4 that I bought 4 years ago that I haven't set up yet

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:50 pm

My wife got me an Xbox 360 for Christmas years ago and I only played it sparingly for about 6 months or so. Haven't touched it in probably at least 5 years even though I have several decent games. I don't have a lot of time for tv and when I do I'd rather watch sports. I really should play it again but now that football's here, I doubt it's going to happen.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:My wife got me an Xbox 360 for Christmas years ago and I only played it sparingly for about 6 months or so. Haven't touched it in probably at least 5 years even though I have several decent games. I don't have a lot of time for tv and when I do I'd rather watch sports. I really should play it again but now that football's here, I doubt it's going to happen.

I miss NCAA
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:35 am

If you haven't started it in 4-5 years you are missing 3 or 4 hardware updates that will take several hours to complete
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 am

GRR Spartan wrote:If you haven't started it in 4-5 years you are missing 3 or 4 hardware updates that will take several hours to complete

haha this was my thought right away
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 am

Daughter took her PS4 into her room now that she is a teen. So I too am in the market. I will give you $1 above what WBH is offering up to $300. I know he is a cheap piece of crap lib so he probably won't go above $50.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:If you haven't started it in 4-5 years you are missing 3 or 4 hardware updates that will take several hours to complete

Is that only for Xbox Live? I actually never signed up for xbox live, I just played games like GTA 5. I do have a call of duty game but I just play the campaign.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:08 pm

$301
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Haven’t been able to get into video games since high school. Too many good books out there.

I’ve thought about getting a system to fuck around with (NBA 2k, FIFA) but haven’t been able to pull the trigger. Even though they can be good outlets, they don’t beat a good read.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:11 pm

I have a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, but I hardly play them.

Tried using the One X as my downstairs 4K Bluray player, but it does not work well with my LG OLED for some stupid reason.

I am addicted to MLB The Show 17 on PS4. I named my player Dog Banger and it makes me laugh every time he is at the plate. All time HR/RBI/average/everything champion.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:15 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:$301

LOL

Predictable.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:16 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:$301

LOL

Predictable.

Kind of like you coming around, then vowing to not post again for years, but then showing up out of nowhere?

Can you let us know when you plan on making a thread saying goodbye for the 10th time? Thanks, man.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:18 pm

P.S. $301.01
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down