Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter

+10
Rocinante
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Banks2Mason
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter Empty Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 14:13

@CoachZachSmith

What a fucked up situation all around
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter Empty Re: Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter

Post by DWags 2018-08-29, 14:40

Man, I think he's drunk.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter Empty Re: Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-29, 14:42

Trying a case in the court of public opinion is never easy. (Especially now a days with the twitterverse, etc.)

Hell, it's possible the dude isn't guilty of anything and she is just bat-shit crazy... and ESPN did fuck the duck. (we know they are prone to do such things)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2018-08-29, 14:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Trying a case in the court of public opinion is never easy. (Especially now a days with the twitterverse, etc.)

Hell, it's possible the dude isn't guilty of anything and she is just bat-shit crazy... and ESPN did fuck the duck. (we know they are prone to do such things)

uh ... did you read the report showing all the non-ex-wife related shit he pulled?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 14:45

Banks2Mason wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Trying a case in the court of public opinion is never easy. (Especially now a days with the twitterverse, etc.)

uh ... did you read the report showing all the non-ex-wife related shit he pulled?

Does that prove he is a wife beater?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 14:45

His brother made some post defending his brother and saw one of his relatives in the comment section calling the nay sayers 'retards'. Pretty low class bunch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-29, 14:46

yikes - that guy needs to go for a walk.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-29, 14:49

steveschneider wrote: His brother made some post defending his brother and saw one of his relatives in the comment section calling the nay sayers 'retards'. Pretty low class bunch.

Yeah, that pretty much convinced me he's guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 14:52

Lol he's getting into it with Brenda Tracey now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 14:55

I guess I haven't kept up with this story as much as some of you guys, are you saying he got Lavigned? I only read an article or two but I saw pics of her bruises and the list of sex toys he ordered to work - according to the list he ordered a 'WildmanT ball lifter red'. WTF is that? Seems like a sick dude.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 14:57

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote: His brother made some post defending his brother and saw one of his relatives in the comment section calling the nay sayers 'retards'. Pretty low class bunch.

Yeah, that pretty much convinced me he's guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

If he's innocent can you give me the bullet points why isn't? I only read one or two articles on it. Going off his twitter behavior doesn't prove guilt but he seems like an embarrassment to any employer and I can see why he got fired.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 15:00

smfh Steve.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 15:11

"The items delivered to Smith between February and May 2015 at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center include a men’s spider enhancer thong triple c— ring, body wear CS2 metallic erotic c— strap gold and snake skin, WildmanT ball lifter red, candyman men’s jock suspenders, PetitQ open slit bikini brief and studio pro product table top photography lighting kit."
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 15:16

https://twitter.com/yahooforde/status/1034864676696412160
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-29, 15:29

Train wreck. Reminds me of this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-29, 15:41

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter Giphy-downsized-medium

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-08-29, 16:06

Steve just because the guy is kinky doesn't mean he beats his wife
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 16:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Steve just because the guy is kinky doesn't mean he beats his wife

I went off the text message, the photos and what Urbans wife believed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 17:08

Sounds to me like you went off of the narrative social media created for you.

Listen I'm not drawing any conclusions on the situation. But you should fucking know better and I'm a little embarrassed for you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 17:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sounds to me like you went off of the narrative social media created for you.

Listen I'm not drawing any conclusions on the situation. But you should fucking know better and I'm a little embarrassed for you.

Well you just came to a false conclusion about me. I stated above I read two articles on it when the story broke and formed my own opinion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 17:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:@CoachZachSmith

What a fucked up situation all around

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 4113017228 https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t19105-we-have-the-tweets

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-29, 17:32

He apologized for "picking me up by the neck and strangling me" in texts with his wife.

I mean... what else do you need to know. He's scum.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 17:45

steveschneider wrote:I guess I haven't kept up with this story as much as some of you guys, are you saying he got Lavigned? I only read an article or two but I saw pics of her bruises and the list of sex toys he ordered to work - according to the list he ordered a 'WildmanT ball lifter red'. WTF is that?  Seems like a sick dude.

No. He is a scum bag. She may be bat shit crazy, but he is a fucking POS.

[tw]1025500090578939904[/tw]

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 20180811

[tw]1025493166877753344[/tw]

[tw]1025490137462054912[/tw]

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 20180810

Note, this was not a ESPN hit piece. In fact they refused to report on it for almost a half a day. He has never denied any of the accusations of strangling or bruising is his wife. He only says he 'never hit her'. Fuck, even Urban Meyer has backpedaled on him. Let that sink in.

Dude also tried to bring home the secretary for a 3-way while his wife was pregnant. After she 'became irrational/bat shit crazy' for not seeing the fun in such a plan, he threw her against the wall and strangled her. This was the first incident in 2009 and not disputed by anyone.

Believe what you want. But if you think this guy is innocent, I got nothing for you.

Last edited by Nordic on 2018-08-29, 18:18; edited 4 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-08-29, 17:55

Once again, you never cease to amaze me in terms of how dull and dense you must be in real life.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 18:15

lol.... I hope he has a better defense than 'I have a really stressful job and I'm all good now!'

[tw]1034851142474321921[/tw]

Lynn Bruce on what Urbs should have said.... wrote:https://www.facebook.com/1353819492/posts/10217433948904680/
"He was struggling in a toxic marriage and was under intense pressure as he tried to prove himself to the hundreds of people ... I was fully aware that Zach was having personal problems AND very aware that his wife was prone to excessive drama and very erratic in her behavior... Anyone who has gone through a serious personal problem and tried to work at a VERY HIGH PRESSURE job can only imagine the struggle.....Did he act out in inappropriate ways – absolutely. OVER 3 YEARS AGO – and since receiving the help he needed he has not acted out inappropriately and has been on a path of redemption and success.”

There is not a single person that is denying (including him) that he inappropriately touched his wife. Not one.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 18:23

Nordic wrote:

steveschneider wrote:I guess I haven't kept up with this story as much as some of you guys, are you saying he got Lavigned? I only read an article or two but I saw pics of her bruises and the list of sex toys he ordered to work - according to the list he ordered a 'WildmanT ball lifter red'. WTF is that?  Seems like a sick dude.

No. He is a scum bag. She may be bat shit crazy, but he is a fucking POS.

[tw]1025500090578939904[/tw]

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 20180811

[tw]1025493166877753344[/tw]

[tw]1025490137462054912[/tw]

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 20180810

Note, this was not a ESPN hit piece. In fact they refused to report on it for almost a half a day. He has never denied any of the accusations of strangling or bruising is his wife. He only says he 'never hit her'. Fuck, even Urban Meyer has backpedaled on him. Let that sink in.

Dude also tried to bring home the secretary for a 3-way while his wife was pregnant. After she 'became irrational/bat shit crazy' for not seeing the fun in such a plan, he threw her against the wall and strangled her. This was the first incident in 2009 and not disputed by anyone.

Believe what you want. But if you think this guy is innocent, I got nothing for you.

Yeah, what I read I was pretty disturbed by and this was in published articles. Not sure why my judgement is called into question.

If there is subsequent info That tells a different story I’m all ears.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2018-08-29, 18:31; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 18:28

I gotta say, I'm disappointed that @tSwill twitter account has a perfect opportunity to troll this asshat and has not done so.

If you can't take advantage of a drunken tirade by a rival coach douchebag... you might as well shut it down.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 18:35

steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, what I read I was pretty disturbed by and this was in print paper. Not sure why my judgement is called into question.

I get why some are apprehensive based on they way ESPN and others have gone about their business lately.  But when you look at all the evidence, it is pretty clear he is scum.  I look forward to his big court reveal

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 3003718628

[tw]1034866429659631617[/tw]
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 18:55

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, what I read I was pretty disturbed by and this was in print paper. Not sure why my judgement is called into question.

I get why some are apprehensive based on they way ESPN and others have gone about their business lately.  But when you look at all the evidence, it is pretty clear he is scum.  I look forward to his big court reveal

Zach Smith is melting down on Twitter 3003718628

[tw]1034866429659631617[/tw]

Every abuser towards women pulls the same shit they play the victim card, the lady is always “crazy” and they always have the actual story. The photos of his ex wife looked bad bruises every where. Can’t see someone faking that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-08-29, 18:59

Steve for the record i didn’t have an issue with considering the guy scum/guilty - bringing his orders of sex toys into it was where i had the issue.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-29, 19:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Steve for the record i didn’t have an issue with considering the guy scum/guilty - bringing his orders of sex toys into it was where i had the issue.

I get that but man $2,200 of them is a bit odd. Reminds me of George Clooney’s character from burn after reading with that crazy ass chair.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-29, 20:28

I don't know, here's what bugs me about the situation. 

What's the real issue here? I mean Nordy is obviously well read on the subject and he has concluded that Smith is a piece of shit, and that he touched his wife inappropriately. Those seem like reasonable conclusions. However, that is not the real issue here, nor the story, and McMurphy and others have moved the target a bit. 

The ONLY thing that matters here as a "story" is can it be proven that he is a domestic abuser (note - in my eyes this is different than inappropriately restraining) and more importantly did Urban know about it and keep him on staff or cover it up?

The snippets of texts don't prove anything. Context is important. Was Shelly Meyer pandering to Courtney because she was unhinged? The "I know!" text? I don't know the context, or what the previous or next texts said. I don't even know if it's real. They easily could have been spliced together. The photos are not definitive. They very much look like photos of what he claimed. The fact that he was arrested but not charged is important. The fact that the police were called 7 or 13x or whatever and he was only arrested once is important. The fact that her mother has backed the other side of the story is important.

Look I'm not personally arguing that the guy is not a domestic abuser. I am not drawing any conclusions. I'm just saying it hasn't been proven and if I'm looking at Urban's actions and motivations I think it very much paints a picture that Urban did not find her stable or believable. I mean shit even if you don't care about context and are willing to take the texts and photos and conclude that YES he is a domestic abuser....so what? Did Urban see the pictures at the time, did he see the texts? 

And the fact that he had dildos shipped to his office and had an affair with a staffer and all of that - if you can prove Urban knew about it....is still completely irrelevant. Because the important issue is domestic abuse. 

Was he a wife beater, can it be proven, and can it be proven that Urban knew about it and covered up for him. That is all that matters. The rest is window dressing. 

I mean I barely care about Urban Meyer, I don't really give a shit about Zach Smith. The justice mob does bug me, though, and the way McMurphy framed and reported the story and continued to hammer home details that were mostly irrelevant to fuel the mob was Lavigne-esque.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 21:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Steve for the record i didn’t have an issue with considering the guy scum/guilty - bringing his orders of sex toys into it was where i had the issue.

What's the most you've ever spent on sex toys?

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-08-29, 21:14

Nordic wrote:

$650
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-29, 21:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Nordic wrote:

$650

What does that get you? I'm kind of out of touch in this area.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-29, 21:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sounds to me like you went off of the narrative social media created for you.

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:C'mon wags. You're better than this.

She didn't just run a porn site, they ran a cam site and performed. And there are pictures of her, though she kind of looks like a man.

I’m sorry we’re disappointing you so hard today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-29, 21:26

Nordic wrote:

$650

Sounds like a fun night
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-29, 21:32

Nordic wrote:

$650

Sounds like a fun night

Sounds like that night has sore ass written all over it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-29, 21:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:

$650

What does that get you? I'm kind of out of touch in this area.
Well we know it couldn't have been a marriage, not enough zeros.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-08-30, 01:35

Still going strong...

[tw]1035028571314638848[/tw]
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next