Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers????

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Wally Fairway
11 posters

Go down

Given a ticket who would you see tonight?

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_lcap18%If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_lcap53%If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_lcap29%If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Empty If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers????

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-09-10, 10:52

If you were offered both a ticket to tonights Tigers game 6:10, or the Lions season opener 7:10, which one would you go to?

Me, I'd go see JV pitch for the Astros; IMO he should walk through the stands a couple of hours before or after the game and let people see what a World Series ring looks like.

(but since I'm not going - I'll just watch JV pitch, then switch to a couple of series in Lions game, then switch back. Maybe throw something on the smoker and drown my sorrow with some scotch (while listening to George Thorogood confirming that when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Empty Re: If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers????

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-10, 10:52

JV. Easy choice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? Empty Re: If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers????

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-09-10, 10:55

I would stay home.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-10, 10:55

Yeah, I don't have much of a pull to the lions this year. I do like JV... tooting for the tigers would be painful.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-09-10, 10:58

I will watch the beginning of the tigers game then once the hoopla has died down and it’s just moved into “it’s a baseball game now” I’ll switch over to the lions.

I realize that I did not answer your question. Life is best lived in grey areas where you watch both on television Wally
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-10, 11:24

I picked lions because I've never been to one. Gotta see ass eating in the parking lot at least once in your life, right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-10, 11:26

Lions. We already know the Tigers suck. Lions will probably suck, but we don't know for sure yet.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-10, 11:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lions. We already know the Tigers suck. Lions will probably suck, but we don't know for sure yet.

61 years of history is on the mediocre/suck side.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-10, 12:15

voted.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-10, 19:13

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? 502811600 Darnold's 1st pass is a pick six
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-10, 21:48

Lions suck. At least it didn't take very long to find out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-09-11, 07:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lions suck. At least it didn't take very long to find out.

What's this year make now, 60 years of suckage? That's got to be some kind of record.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-09-11, 08:08

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lions suck. At least it didn't take very long to find out.

What's this year make now, 60 years of suckage? That's got to be some kind of record.
If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? In_my_10

FWIW - I didn't watch any of the LOLions last night (or in many years)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-11, 08:49

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Hey, remember that one year like 30 years ago when they won a playoff game? That was awesome.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-11, 09:00

I'm currently ahead of the Tigers.

If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-09-11, 09:07

Death should be an option
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-11, 09:10

By-Tor wrote:Death should be an option
wow.

I mean, I'm not a ton of fun.. but I'd like to think that I'm slightly better than death. If you had to choose between a ticket to the Lions or Tigers???? 2599972566

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down