Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

+18
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
MSU addict
tGreenWay
Death Roe
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Select Your Favorite Candy

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 8 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Empty Re: In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-31, 23:51

This thread has too much chocolate. Sour patch kids and skittles deserve some recognition.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Empty Re: In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-01, 06:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This thread has too much chocolate. Sour patch kids and skittles deserve some recognition.
Sweet tarts and pixie sticks should make that list.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-01, 08:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This thread has too much chocolate. Sour patch kids and skittles deserve some recognition.

Bottle Caps, FTW!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-01, 09:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Bottle Caps, FTW!

There you go. Haven’t thought of that shit in years. I believe That’s from the same company that makes nerds.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-02, 17:28

Someone brought a big bag of leftover candy into work today.  Had some Twix mini's in it so I tried one.

Very porous cookie inside...probably as much air as the wafer cookie in the KitKat.  Crappy milk chocolate.  Yes, Twix has the thin strip of caramel...the only minor difference from KitKat.

So, after not having either in 20+ years because I remembered they were just shitty cookies covered in chocolate, I can go back to not buying them ever again.   :)
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-02, 17:32

Thank God that’s been resolved.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-02, 17:36

Racist.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-02, 17:37

The Pantry wrote:Someone brought a big bag of leftover candy into work today.  Had some Twix mini's in it so I tried one.

Very porous cookie inside...probably as much air as the wafer cookie in the KitKat.  Crappy milk chocolate.  Yes, Twix has the thin strip of caramel...the only minor difference from KitKat.

So, after not having either in 20+ years because I remembered they were just shitty cookies covered in chocolate, I can go back to not buying them ever again.   :)

My opinion varies from yours, which the Internet has taught me means you’re wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-02, 18:00

Rocinante wrote:Thank God that’s been resolved.

Peace is restored at the Swill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-11-02, 18:07

The Pantry wrote:Someone brought a big bag of leftover candy into work today.  Had some Twix mini's in it so I tried one.

Was it a left Twix or a right Twix?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-02, 18:17

Cameron wrote:

Not sure but guessing from the extra bad taste, probably left.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-02, 18:18

Greenway is on fire in this thread
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-02, 18:33

Rocinante wrote:Greenway is on fire in this thread
Greenway couldn't catch fire even if he packed his ass full of M80s and squatted over a flaming hibachi
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-02, 18:40

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Not sure but guessing from the extra bad taste, probably left.
Oh no you did not
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-02, 18:47

Cameron wrote:

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-02, 20:56

This could also go in the TIL thread, and it’s possible I knew this at some point in my life and then forgot it, but I learned today why it’s called candy corn:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-02, 20:58

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Greenway is on fire in this thread
Greenway couldn't catch fire even if he packed his ass full of M80s and squatted over a flaming hibachi

I’m a visual guy, so you’ll have to show me how it’s done first.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-11-03, 11:43

I’m sad I missed the vote.

I pick Snickers with KitKats in second place.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-11-03, 11:50

Why doesn’t anyone give suckers anymore?

I took the kid trick or treating for a little bit. I’m amazed how much candy she got in about a half hour . Zero suckers.

I like to hand out a variety of candy to kids, which includes suckers and twizzlers mixed in with all the candies listed here. Give each kid a good handful. I don’t get a ton of kids, maybe 50. But that was double than last year. My street gets missed because it’s mostly old retired people who don’t participate.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-03, 16:57

I'm not much of a candy guy but you know what are great? The red/cherry starburst. I'm meh on the other ones but I love the red ones. My daughter picks them out and saves them for me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-11-03, 17:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not much of a candy guy but you know what are great? The red/cherry starburst. I'm meh on the other ones but I love the red ones. My daughter picks them out and saves them for me.

You know how good those are? They actually make bags that are just the pink and red ones. True fact. I know from experience. No regrets.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-03, 17:06

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 OG2hHwW
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-03, 17:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not much of a candy guy but you know what are great? The red/cherry starburst. I'm meh on the other ones but I love the red ones. My daughter picks them out and saves them for me.

It is official: you have terrible taste. Orange FTW.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-03, 17:26

Dendrobates wrote:Why doesn’t anyone give suckers anymore?

I took the kid trick or treating for a little bit. I’m amazed how much candy she got in about a half hour . Zero suckers.

I like to hand out a variety of candy to kids, which includes suckers and twizzlers mixed in with all the candies listed here. Give each kid a good handful. I don’t get a ton of kids, maybe 50. But that was double than last year. My street gets missed because it’s mostly old retired people who don’t participate.

I gave out suckers, Dendro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-11-03, 17:33

Rocinante wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Why doesn’t anyone give suckers anymore?

Sounds dirty. I like it
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-03, 17:34

She loves her Daddy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-03, 19:04

Dendrobates wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Sounds dirty. I like it

Ha. They were actually blow pops.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-11-03, 19:32

Rocinante wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Sounds dirty. I like it

Ha. They were actually blow pops.

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 1966794946
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-11-03, 21:18

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Starbu10
Both the strawberry and cherry are very good, fruit punch is ok, watermelon you can throw out.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-03, 21:45

Jolly Ranchers 4 eva. In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-03, 21:54

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Hershe11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-03, 22:07

The Pantry wrote:In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Hershe11

I had to look it up to see if that was still being produced, and was surprised to find out it’s been made by the Hershey Co. since 1925. Had no idea it’s been around that long.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-04, 00:21

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 4 Hershe11

I had to look it up to see if that was still being produced, and was surprised to find out it’s been made by the Hershey Co. since 1925. Had no idea it’s been around that long.
Don't see them often in stores. Mostly the mini ones Hershey puts in the variety bags for Halloween. Always wished they'd made a dark chocolate version.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-11-04, 07:37

Mr Goodbar is an underrated bar.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4