Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

+18
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
MSU addict
tGreenWay
Death Roe
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Select Your Favorite Candy

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 8 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

Post by The Pantry Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:From that list, Reese's.

Can't say I have a favorite.  Love dark chocolate.  Hershey's Special Dark is good.  Mounds is great.

Also have a thing for maple.  Maple fudge.  Maple glazed donuts are about the only ones I like. Been years since having one but always liked these

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Dtuo7g10

If I could have a favorite candy bar it might be some combination of dark chocolate, coconut, real maple syrup, and either peanuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts.  I should send the idea to a high quality chocolatier.

I think it was a different brand but that was my Dad's go to candy bar.

Maybe they just changed the wrapper, I doubt there are competing Bun brands....
Bun Bars
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..

Post by The Pantry Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Like Butterfinger but hate how they stick in my teeth. Same issue with Heath bars.
I hear ya - and, yes, I like a Heath bar, as well.

(not to be confused with the Skor.. Skor bars can go to hell).

Pretty sure I had a Skor bar once. Unimpressed, never tried one again and can't remember what they were like.

Clark bars are another one that always stuck in the teeth.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:44 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I hear ya - and, yes, I like a Heath bar, as well.

(not to be confused with the Skor.. Skor bars can go to hell).

Pretty sure I had a Skor bar once. Unimpressed, never tried one again and can't remember what they were like.

I am thinking a) either you are a very negative person or b) you just don't like any candy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:55 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pretty sure I had a Skor bar once. Unimpressed, never tried one again and can't remember what they were like.

I am thinking a) either you are a very negative person or b) you just don't like any candy.
I'm sorry. Is there something wrong with not liking certain things?

At least we agree on Mounds. You mentioned adding almonds. That would be cool. My preference would be macadamia. Would be easy to market with the coconut as "Mounds Island", or something like that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:03 pm

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Corn Candies
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:21 pm

The Pantry wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I'm sorry. Is there something wrong with not liking certain things?

At least we agree on Mounds. You mentioned adding almonds. That would be cool. My preference would be macadamia. Would be easy to market with the coconut as "Mounds Island", or something like that.

I'm in. Macadamias rock.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:22 pm

You're such a big nut fan. I....

Nah, it's way too easy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Death Roe wrote:You're such a big nut fan. I....

Nah, it's way too easy.

Nah, go ahead............ homo jokes are such fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:You're such a big nut fan. I....

Nah, it's way too easy.

Nah, go ahead............ homo jokes are such fun.

Not sure what I did to you but okay Goose. Whatever fits your agenda.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:10 pm

Goose is still super angry with everyone here. It's only a matter of time before he loses his mind again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:32 pm

No, this thread is just fine. Better, actually.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 am

The Pantry wrote:Just looked at the votes.  JMO but Twix and KitKat are the same...and they both suck.
Just because a bunch of guys in a car dealer service center on Seinfeld don't know a Twix from other candy bars, doesn't justify someone in real life spouting this level of nonsense.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:37 am

EDIT: CORN CANDY
Corn candies. They are the most seasonal candy. The others you eat year around. Also, corn candies mixed with a bowl of salty red skin spanish peanuts is where it is at. The salt and savory flavor of the peanuts mixed with the corn candies is incredible.

Last edited by steveschneider on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:19 am

steveschneider wrote:Corn candies. They are the most seasonal candy. The others you eat year around. Also, corn candies mixed with a bowl of salty red skin spanish peanuts is where it is at. The salt and savory flavor of the peanuts mixed with the corn candies is incredible.

OK, I have to ask. What are corn candies?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:22 am

I think I know what they are but what kind of alien refers to candy corn as corn candies?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:39 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think I know what they are but what kind of alien refers to candy corn as corn candies?

See, that's my point.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:52 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think I know what they are but what kind of alien refers to candy corn as corn candies?

See, that's my point.
I mean it's not even a cultural/Midwest thing....calling it corn candy is just flat out wrong. 
Wags style link. Google search results for "corn candy" show a million references to "candy corn" and zilch, zero, zip to "corn candy"
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

See, that's my point.
I mean it's not even a cultural/Midwest thing....calling it corn candy is just flat out wrong. 
Wags style link. Google search results for "corn candy" show a million references to "candy corn" and zilch, zero, zip to "corn candy"

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 502811600

Someone is bored again today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:18 am

Corn candy? Get the fuck out of here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:29 am

Cameron was really onto something....
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Corn candies. They are the most seasonal candy. The others you eat year around. Also, corn candies mixed with a bowl of salty red skin spanish peanuts is where it is at. The salt and savory flavor of the peanuts mixed with the corn candies is incredible.

OK, I have to ask. What are corn candies?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_corn#/media/File:Candy-Corn.jpg
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:03 am

NOTICE THE TITLE OF THE IMAGE STEVE????!!!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

See, that's my point.

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

See, that's my point.

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 992749028
In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 502811600 In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 502811600

I will correct it going forth.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am

Try that shit with some red skin spanish peanuts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am

Despite the name they suck either way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:39 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Despite the name they suck either way.

Have you ever had them with salted red skin peanuts? If not you are missing out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:59 am

GTFO of here with your corn candy and your racist peanuts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:20 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Despite the name they suck either way.

Have you ever had them with salted red skin peanuts? If not you are missing out.

Really pushing that corn candy and Spanish Redskins peanut combo. You’d do well selling another type of product at a Phish concert.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Really pushing that corn candy and Spanish Redskins peanut combo. You’d do well selling another type of product at a Phish concert.

It is a divisive candy, no question about it. You either love it or you hate it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm

BTW it is National Candy Corn Day! Going to have to get a bag tonight.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:49 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

It is a divisive candy, no question about it. You either love it or you hate it.

That’s readily apparent from the comments made by this guy:

Michigan still loves candy corn, which is trash

https://on.freep.com/2Nv2GaF

Maybe you should suggest he try it with your peanutty enhancement.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Regardless of favorite candy, I'm pretty damn excited for Weenhallow. Can't wait to go treat or tricking with my kids tomorrow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:15 pm

weenhallow In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 1966794946

[tw]1056986168024330240[/tw]

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:18 pm

#corncandy4lyfe
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:21 pm

tGreenWay wrote:#corncandy4lyfe

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 3493939353 In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 3493939353
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose is still super angry with everyone here. It's only a matter of time before he loses his mind again.

I'm not angry with anyone, it just amuses me to watch Roe play his gay crap with LWS and not a peep from any of the woke people here. But then again he is fixated on him as evidenced by his "0--100" scoring for a guy that never even played his game.

But you keep up with your hot takes junior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:52 pm

steveschneider wrote:BTW it is National Candy Corn Day! Going to have to get a bag tonight.

OK, I take it back. I'm angry at Steve if he really eats that shit. Candy Corn is a crime against candy and humanity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:52 pm

In The Spirit of Halloween, Your Favorite Candy Is..  - Page 2 Im-rig10
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:BTW it is National Candy Corn Day! Going to have to get a bag tonight.

OK, I take it back. I'm angry at Steve if he really eats that shit. Candy Corn is a crime against candy and humanity.

I will sign a testimonial affidavit attesting that I really eat Candy Corns. Dude, mix that shit up with some with some spanish red skinned salted peanuts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next