Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work.....

+6
DWags
MSU addict
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
10 posters

Go down

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Empty Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work.....

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:10 pm

....about 5 days these next 3 weeks! cheers

Hopefully I'll shoot two rendeer rendeer
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Empty Re: Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work.....

Post by kingstonlake Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:29 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:....about 5 days these next 3 weeks! cheers

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Quote-10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Empty Re: Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work.....

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:37 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Quote-10

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... Tenor
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:41 pm

I don’t know of anyone working full time who doesn’t get vacation. It’s certainly not something to brag about. It’s happening literally all across America, right now, to many, many people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:53 pm

I have had almost all of vacation requests for November denied or canceled. It looks like I will only have the 22nd and 23rd off.

I would be upset, but I am retiring April 1. I may have forgotten to tell them that.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:57 pm

MSU addict wrote:I have had almost all of vacation requests for November denied or canceled. It looks like I will only have the 22nd and 23rd off.

I would be upset, but I am retiring April 1. I may have forgotten to tell them that.

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:13 pm

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I'm kind of a big deal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:17 pm

I had the muzzleloader out last night firing a few rounds. My grandson likes the flames.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:19 pm

DWags wrote:I don't know if you guys know this or not,  but I'm kind of a big deal.  
My four year-old daughter has a shirt that says the same thing.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Lone Wolf loves him some Lone Wolf. Can't wait to hear about his holiday plans when he announces that he has the WHOLE WEEK off from Christmas to New Year.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm

And he ^^ talks about me being obsessed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Have fun LWS! I get to come home for a week for thanksgiving and over 2 weeks for Christmas. Looking forward to it.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 pm

I hate to brag but it's 11/5 and I have the office windows open. It's like I'm not even working at all.

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... 20181110
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Seems like only a bad hunter would need all that time for hunting.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I hate to brag but it's 11/5 and I have the office windows open. It's like I'm not even working at all.

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... 20181110

You could have taken a pic of something better than one of my silly fights with Goose. Just sayin'.

Nice window though. I'm jealous. Pretty much no one in my building has windows. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 pm

I'm jealous you can open your window. I have a great view, but our building is one of those hermetically sealed types.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Fuck pylon no windows that sounds awful what the fuck is the story behind that. Do you work in a jail
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck pylon no windows that sounds awful what the fuck is the story behind that. Do you work in a jail
There's nothing wrong with making the best license plates you can.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck pylon no windows that sounds awful what the fuck is the story behind that. Do you work in a jail

I work in one of the older buildings where I guess the style of construction back then was Eastern European with no employee considerations taken into account. We're building a brand new Engineering building with glass walls throughout. Only about a year to go before we move in.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:21 pm

None of the industrial sized buildings have windows that open... Well, None of mine ever did.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:23 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
There's nothing wrong with making the best license plates you can.

Just a brag. But between vacation time and holidays, I only work..... 502811600
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Glass walls are cutting edge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down