Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work....

+7
DWags
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
Blanch32
NigelUno
By-Tor
11 posters

Go down

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... Empty There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work....

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-28, 14:41

Oh my God are they terrible. SHe's got to be the worst baker I've ever tasted. The flavor is like cardboard with butter smeared all over it.

But she's so nice and she's like "Oh, Roc, did you have some cake? Here, have some cake!" She want's to watch you enjoy it. I take a small bite and go like "yum! I'm going to go enjoy this in my office!" Then I put it in an empty drawer and wait until she's gone to throw it in the trash with authority.

Poor woman. She really is nice.

But YUCK city, man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... Empty Re: There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work....

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 14:43

Rocinante wrote:Oh my God are they terrible. SHe's got to be the worst baker I've ever tasted. The flavor is like cardboard with butter smeared all over it.

But she's so nice and she's like "Oh, Roc, did you have some cake? Here, have some cake!" She want's to watch you enjoy it. I take a small bite and go like "yum! I'm going to go enjoy this in my office!" Then I put it in an empty drawer and wait until she's gone to throw it in the trash with authority.

Poor woman. She really is nice.

But YUCK city, man.

So you're like some kind of cannibal or something?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... Empty Re: There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work....

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-28, 14:44

You should put it in her pie hole.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-09-28, 14:56

She rubs her crotch and ass crack with her bare fingers while she bakes. Enjoys watching you taste her.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 15:03

How does her fingerblast taste?
-Blanch
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-28, 15:03

By-Tor wrote:She rubs her crotch and ass crack with her bare fingers while she bakes. Enjoys watching you taste her.

I would believe it. But the fatties in my office usually eat everything she brings in like locusts. I don't get it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 15:04

Please stop ruining the board with bad ghost impressions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-28, 15:05

NigelUno wrote:Please stop ruining the board with bad ghost impressions.

#teamTANFAN
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 15:06

Rocinante wrote:
By-Tor wrote:She rubs her crotch and ass crack with her bare fingers while she bakes. Enjoys watching you taste her.

I would believe it. But the fatties in my office usually eat everything she brings in like locusts. I don't get it.

Welp, locusts are edible, but that's still a weird thing to bring into the office.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-28, 15:17

Rocinante wrote:

#teamTANFAN/Roc 2016

affraid
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 15:21

This
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-28, 15:22

tGreenWay wrote:How does her fingerblast taste?
-Blanch

This
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-28, 15:22

Pics of muffins?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-28, 15:27

I bet she'd like to have your bun in her oven.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-28, 15:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:I bet she'd like to have your bun in her oven.

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... 1401550746
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 15:49

Giant Moose wrote:Pics of muffins?

Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-28, 17:18

Maybe her yeast is infected. I bet that's why she tastes weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 17:23

DWags wrote:Maybe her yeast is infected. I bet that's why she tastes weird.

http://www.toisennhauser.com/work
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-09-28, 17:24

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Maybe her yeast is infected. I bet that's why she tastes weird.

WHAT THE FUCK
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 17:26

Ass Dan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK

Not as odd as putting Doritos on your fish.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 17:38

Ass Dan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... 502811600 Mmmm... delicious.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 17:39

Turtleneck wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK

Just not the gay Doritos, amirite?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 17:40

Roc thinks he is some kind of male model that all the women desire to have. Very sexist behavior.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Are those the cool ranch Doritos ?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 17:43

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are those the cool ranch Doritos ?

Yup. Instead of a plastic bag, they're stored in small leather chaps.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-09-28, 18:26

Turtleneck wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK

I feel like every few months I have to remind you that I don't do that and, in fact, was repulsed when I discovered that Hopcat smothered their fish in dorito crumbs.

Bookmark this page please.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-28, 18:29

Ass Dan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I feel like every few months I have to remind you that I don't do that and, in fact, was repulsed when I discovered that Hopcat smothered their fish in dorito crumbs.

I prefer to mention it every now and then. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-28, 18:40

Ass Dan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Take it easy on Turtleneck. He's old and his mind is going.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-09-28, 21:53

Her baked gods may be terrible, but how are her milkshakes? Do they bring all the boys to the yard?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 00:10

Turtleneck wrote:Roc thinks he is some kind of male model that all the women desire to have. Very sexist behavior.

She doesn't bake for me personally.

But yeah you're right. I'm kind of hot shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-29, 09:58

HT wrote:Her baked gods may be terrible, but how are her milkshakes? Do they bring all the boys to the yard?

There's this really nice girl who brings in baked goods all the time at work.... B43RsBw
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-29, 11:18

See? Ghost gets it. What's wrong with the rest of you people?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-29, 13:37

Rocinante wrote:See? Ghost gets it. What's wrong with the rest of you people?

Bump. I just did a self-diagnosis and the report came back: There's nothing wrong with me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down