Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call

+2
TheReal_LWS
AvgMSUJoe
6 posters

Go down

Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call Empty Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-07, 10:57

Last night was disgusting. I don't know how I'm going to get through the season if I have to hear these douchebags at ESPN not at least imply that Kansas is BALLS deep in the NCAA investigation. (Let alone Zion Williamson and Duke.)

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call Empty Re: Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-07, 11:02

They did. While it was understated, they at least covered it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call Empty Re: Cheating ass Kansas and the shitty ESPN call

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-11-07, 11:06

I nearly completely tune out the talking heads now. They're such characters you minus we'll be getting analysis from a schtick on tOB.
Cought a few bits of dookie v rambling on like the game was over when we were down about 5 with a few minutes remaining. I know that was just from him not stop rambling based off the first half score and he was just saying things that had nothing to do with the game
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-07, 11:13

I haven't kept up with the trial any chance Kansas is going to get punished?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-07, 11:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:They did. While it was understated, they at least covered it.

As I recall Dicky said "It's horrible baby, it's not all of them baby, they need to get rid of the cheaters baby..." BUT not one word about the number one team in the country and Bill Self being the targets of the probe.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-07, 11:17

steveschneider wrote:I haven't kept up with the trial any chance Kansas is going to get punished?

As much of a chance as Zion Williamson paying back the hundreds of thousands his family asked for from Adidas. (But of course he didn't cheat, cause Coach K... blah blah blah)

Miles wants his $40 back.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-07, 12:05

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:They did. While it was understated, they at least covered it.

As I recall Dicky said "It's horrible baby, it's not all of them baby, they need to get rid of the cheaters baby..." BUT not one word about the number one team in the country and Bill Self being the targets of the probe.

I think you missed it because they did discuss it. Again, it was not ad nausem like Nassar with us last year, but they did a segment on it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-07, 12:08

They touched on it. But what did Dickie say Izzo had to do when he covered us last year at the Breslin? Compare the two.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-11-07, 12:13

The Spanish broadcast was cool
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down