Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..?

3 posters

Go down

Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..? Empty Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:40 pm

according to the mainstream media, he's $2M in debt. Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..? 502811600

The far right activist Milo Yiannopoulos was more than $2m in debt during 2018, according to a collection of documents assembled by his former Australian tour promoters and seen by Guardian Australia.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..? Empty Re: Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Well, that answers the question I had this weekend.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..? Empty Re: Remember the White Supremacist "Milo" Guy.. The Dude That Whined About Everything..?

Post by steveschneider Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Let me guess it is Antifa and college campuses fault?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Who was the idiot who loved this guy? I think he stopped posting not long after Milo told everyone he was into underage boys.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who was the idiot who loved this guy? I think he stopped posting not long after Milo told everyone he was into underage boys.

I think the Dude was a big fan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down