Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

+14
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-12-06, 23:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't need professional help. IMO you - and anyone else - need professional help if you don't understand how big of a deal this is.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 3 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by InTenSity 2018-12-07, 07:46

Guys. I'll take the responsibility for us losing out on this one. I found out too late that he goes to HS a few miles from where I live. I wasn't able to make the time to stalk him correctly, or at all really.
My bad.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-07, 09:41

InTenSity wrote:Guys. I'll take the responsibility for us losing out on this one. I found out too late that he goes to HS a few miles from where I live. I wasn't able to make the time to stalk him correctly, or at all really.
My bad.
If he hasn't signed yet then your work is not done.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-07, 09:46

Senior Dickfist wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Guys. I'll take the responsibility for us losing out on this one. I found out too late that he goes to HS a few miles from where I live. I wasn't able to make the time to stalk him correctly, or at all really.
My bad.
If he hasn't signed yet then your work is not done.

True. If Coach K retires...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3