Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

+14
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-12-06, 13:55

Bobby Bowden's biggest shortcoming was being in his prime at the peak of the Miami Hurricane empire. The same could be said for Izzo and Duke.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-06, 13:57

I'm going to be completely, totally, 100% honest with you guys about this. Once and only once I'm going to let my guard down with you guys and tell you what I am feeling. I feel like killing a baby.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 13:58

I just called cps on you wbh that’s some fucked up shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-06, 14:00

I really thought we were gonna get him Travis.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 14:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to be completely, totally, 100% honest with you guys about this. Once and only once I'm going to let my guard down with you guys and tell you what I am feeling. I feel like killing a baby.

The line

Have you thought of professional help?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 14:01

I did too wbh. I did too. I don’t know what to say. When I woke up this morning, life had a certain zest, a spice... that’s all gone now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-06, 14:03

I don't need professional help. IMO you - and anyone else - need professional help if you don't understand how big of a deal this is.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 14:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm going to be completely, totally, 100% honest with you guys about this. Once and only once I'm going to let my guard down with you guys and tell you what I am feeling. I feel like killing a baby.

Lfmao!!!!!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 14:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't need professional help. IMO you - and anyone else - need professional help if you don't understand how big of a deal this is.
This
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-06, 14:05

Clarett's Folly wrote:Bobby Bowden's biggest shortcoming was being in his prime at the peak of the Miami Hurricane empire. The same could be said for Izzo and Duke.
it's changed so much that it's hard to compare eras.

I would argue that the height of Duke basketball was late 80's-early90's. Tough to beat the Laettner, Hurley, Grant Hill years - also, the recruiting, though tough, wasn't as brutal as it is now. These days, like it or not, Coach K doesn't "recruit" as much as he "selects".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 14:05

Wbh spot on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-12-06, 14:20

I vaguely know that this kid is a good basketball player and we wanted him to play for MSU but it appears he's not going to.

It's better to be ignorant on stuff like this guys. Trust me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 14:22

Rocinante wrote:I vaguely know that this kid is a good basketball player and we wanted him to play for MSU but it appears he's not going to.

That's how I viewed it up until yesterday. Once Nigels crystal balls started tingling I got 5 star fever and was ready to shit in a cat litter box if this kid committed to MSU.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-12-06, 14:25

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I vaguely know that this kid is a good basketball player and we wanted him to play for MSU but it appears he's not going to.

That's how I viewed it up until yesterday. Once Nigels crystal balls started tingling I got 5 star fever and was ready to shit in a cat litter box if this kid committed to MSU.

Why would you limit yourself to such a euphoric and satisfying activity only under such specific circumstances? Treat yourself, steve. You deserve it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 14:26

I don't know if K cheats. What I do know is that a round table of him, Boheim, and Roy Williams said the FBI had bigger things to worry about than getting involved in NCAA basketball before the scandal broke big. Now why would 3 guys at the top of the food chain in basketball recruiting, with built in overwhelming advantages, say that?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-06, 14:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't need professional help. IMO you - and anyone else - need professional help if you don't understand how big of a deal this is.

We're getting Stewart anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 14:34

NigelUno wrote:

We're getting Stewart anyway.

lolz
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 14:37

steveschneider wrote:

Once Nigels crystal balls started tingling I got 5 star fever and was ready to shit in a cat litter box if this kid committed to MSU.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 1f602 tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 1f602
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-06, 14:40

I just heard the news and I want to let you guys know that I just burned down the entire city of Kalamazoo.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you fuckers...

Edited to add: I had 4 glasses of wine at lunch and this might not end well for me.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-12-06, 14:44

Senior Dickfist wrote:I just heard the news and I want to let you guys know that I just burned down the entire city of Kalamazoo.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you fuckers...

Edited to add: I had 4 glasses of wine at lunch and this might not end well for me.
KZoo had it coming. Fuckers.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-06, 14:53

Senior Dickfist wrote:I just heard the news and I want to let you guys know that I just burned down the entire city of Kalamazoo.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you fuckers...

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600 It’s okay, a perfectly normal reaction. No therapy needed. - WBH
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-06, 14:55

steveschneider wrote:

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 502811600

Let this be a lesson: Never, ever, ever take what he says seriously.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 14:57

Edited to add:  I had 4 glasses of wine at lunch and this might not end well for me.
Can I go on the lam with you dickfest?

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 15:16

steveschneider wrote:

This. Nigel ruined the board again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-06, 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Bobby Bowden's biggest shortcoming was being in his prime at the peak of the Miami Hurricane empire. The same could be said for Izzo and Duke.
it's changed so much that it's hard to compare eras.

I would argue that the height of Duke basketball was late 80's-early90's. Tough to beat the Laettner, Hurley, Grant Hill years - also, the recruiting, though tough, wasn't as brutal as it is now. These days, like it or not, Coach K doesn't "recruit" as much as he "selects".

Sports analyst Bob is the best.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-06, 15:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Edited to add:  I had 4 glasses of wine at lunch and this might not end well for me.
Can I go on the lam with you dickfest?

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Giphy

Would love to have you at my side, Travis!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 15:32

4! Lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 15:46

You could have just said a bottle of wine.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-06, 16:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just looked up how many ounces are in a bottle of wine...I had more than 1 bottle. The second half of my work day was fun!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-06, 16:37

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just looked up how many ounces are in a bottle of wine...I had more than 1 bottle. The second half of my work day was fun!

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 MLe
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 16:54

Please drive safe dickfest and let us know when you get home
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 16:56

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dickfest I'm going to start drinking in t minus 1hour. I gotta lot of pain to bury.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-06, 17:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please drive safe dickfest and let us know when you get home

Remember how I said I burned down the entire city of Kalamazoo? Yeah, well my house was in said city so I know longer have a home. I'm on the run now...in Indiana..errrrr... Ohio or some neighboring state.

You said you were coming with but never showed up.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-12-06, 17:09

steveschneider wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Dickfest I'm going to start drinking in t minus 1hour. I gotta lot of pain to bury.

The best of luck to you, Sir!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 17:18

Fuck the Freep. Just saw their story on the top of the sports page.

Headline was I thought Duke Would Use Me Better Than MSU.

What a piece of shit newspaper.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 17:30

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Please drive safe dickfest and let us know when you get home

Remember how I said I burned down the entire city of Kalamazoo?  Yeah, well my house was in said city so I know longer have a home.  I'm on the run now...in Indiana..errrrr... Ohio or some neighboring state.

You said you were coming with but never showed up.  
Oh I assumed it was an after work type of run from the law. Sorry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 17:31

steveschneider wrote:Fuck the Freep. Just saw their story on the top of the sports page.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Michigan-state-spartans-forward-ben-carter-shoots-a-jump-shot-during-picture-id935445816?k=6&m=935445816&s=612x612&w=0&h=TRJPD2t4pIdM-J2UQUDQtODKO7vA8emhM01ne17TGlw=
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-06, 17:36

Counterpoint: https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/wendell-carter-jr-s-mom-has-beef-with-coach-k-after-marvin-bagley-came-to-duke-early/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 17:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Counterpoint: https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/wendell-carter-jr-s-mom-has-beef-with-coach-k-after-marvin-bagley-came-to-duke-early/

Coach K is a self serving piece of shit. Zero integrity.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-12-06, 17:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Fuck the Freep. Just saw their story on the top of the sports page.

tOfficial Vernon Carey Melt Down Thread - Page 2 Michigan-state-spartans-forward-ben-carter-shoots-a-jump-shot-during-picture-id935445816?k=6&m=935445816&s=612x612&w=0&h=TRJPD2t4pIdM-J2UQUDQtODKO7vA8emhM01ne17TGlw=

lol lol!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next