Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed

+5
DWags
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
duffy munn
9 posters

Go down

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed Empty George and Sally Perles are being harrassed

Post by duffy munn 2019-01-14, 17:00

Apparently they have been receiving profane and threatening e-mails, phone calls and postings on social media ( mostly on Sally's facebook). Most concern Nassar but also the girl , Erika Davis, who claimed George covered up an assault when he was AD. Her law suit was declared fraudulent in court. WTF is wrong with these people?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed Empty Re: George and Sally Perles are being harrassed

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 17:11

The personal confrontation stuff is garbage.

I'm fully in support of protests in public places, meetings, etc - it's the American way since the 1700's.

The following home and mixing of the public square and private life is not right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed Empty Re: George and Sally Perles are being harrassed

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-14, 17:12

What kind of stuff is ERika posting on Facebook?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 17:16

duffy munn wrote:WTF is wrong with these people?

That's what everyone is asking about the people at MSU who didn't do enough.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 17:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

So that justifies harassing an old man and his wife?

What did YOU do? You were there and on campus, why didn't you stop Nassar?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 17:22

LooseGoose wrote:

So that justifies harassing an old man and his wife?  

What did YOU do?   You were there and on campus, why didn't you stop Nassar?

Goose putting more words in other's mouths and looking to pick another fight - yawn. Grow up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-14, 17:25

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 276803595
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-14, 18:13

Not sure what that has to do with Sally Perles though.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 18:22

NigelUno wrote:

Probably not much, but shitty situations cause people to do irrational things.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-14, 18:54

NigelUno wrote:

Probably not much, but shitty situations cause people to do irrational things.

To innocent people. Yay America.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 18:59

Wrong thread/.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-01-14, 20:37

I will never defend anything Nassar and MSU. Complete and total failure across the board. Maybe George is culpable. I don't know.

But c'mon OTPT. Sending threatening message to a couple in their mid 80's? WTF will this accomplish?

This is a situation where I hate the e-mail, social media and the internet as a whole. Access to everyone's everything is scary.

Hell, there is a mod on TOB ( who posts here, pulling something or other) that posted Bill Beekman's cell phone number. I can only imagine the batshit crazy texts and calls he got by people outraged over Dave Warner. It's fucked up.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-14, 21:20

duffy munn wrote:

I will never defend anything Nassar and MSU. Complete and total failure across the board. Maybe George is culpable. I don't know.

But c'mon OTPT. Sending threatening message to a couple in their mid 80's? WTF will this accomplish?

This is a situation where I hate the e-mail, social media and the internet as a whole. Access to everyone's everything is scary.

Hell, there is a mod on TOB ( who posts here, pulling something or other) that posted Bill Beekman's cell phone number. I can only imagine the batshit crazy texts and calls he got by people outraged over Dave Warner. It's fucked up.

George was cleared, but that will never be enough for some people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-01-14, 21:24

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

George was cleared, but that will never be enough for some people.

Evidently
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-01-14, 22:55

That accusation was so ridiculous.  Perles wasn't even AD and Nassar wasn't a docrot at MSU at the time.  Anyone culpable in the Nassar situation should get everything coming to them, but this is ridiculous.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2019-01-14, 23:00

duffy munn wrote:Apparently they have been receiving profane and threatening e-mails, phone calls and postings on social media ( mostly on Sally's facebook). Most concern Nassar but also the girl , Erika Davis, who claimed George covered up an assault when he was AD. Her law suit was declared fraudulent in court. WTF is wrong with these people?

Facts don't matter; rational thought and the law don't matter anymore to a growing element in society that claim authority on the basis of their self-identification as victims of hate and oppression at the hands of White Christian Patriarchy. Its expressed in every Social Justice cause under the sun, moon and stars.

The lunatics have been given license to run wild in our society- so long as they drape themselves in a social justice cause, however fraudulent or imaginary. Its not just trendy and fashionable; its central to the Leftist orthodoxy of deconstructing Western Society on the basis of the illegitimacy of bourgeois, White, Christian, Patriarchy that founded this country and dominated for centuries.

I don't care what the issue is for Democrats and Leftist- when you drill down to the bedrock- its always their perceived struggle against injustice at the hands of Whites and especially White, Christian men. It never ends. And you hear them constantly referring to the "struggle". This theme is popular and prevalent through-out the mainstream media, academia (including K-12), Hollywood and of course the Democrat Party.

Its to the point now that if a White Christian man is not publicly identifiable as proactively working against the supposed interests of his brethren in the White Christian Patriarchy, he is not just part of the problem- but an alt-right Neo-Nazi. And if he is a man of color- he's a sell-out in general and if he's Black- he's (or she) an Uncle Tom and subject to the most vile attacks.

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-14, 23:06

Ok then.

Genuinely sorry for your oppression Jethro. I feel terrible for you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 23:07

steveschneider wrote:George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 276803595

Bump
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-01-14, 23:34

steveschneider wrote:George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 276803595

Bump

You really haven't given much of an opinion on this topic. Other than to point out people are rightfully outraged by Nassar and the horrible response of MSU in general.

I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on people going after George and Sally. I think it's bullshit. How bout you?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-14, 23:42

duffy munn wrote:

Bump

You really haven't given much of an opinion on this topic. Other than to point out people are rightfully outraged by Nassar and the horrible response of MSU in general.

I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on people going after George and Sally. I think it's bullshit. How bout you?

To be honest, I don’t really care Duffy. If they haven’t done anything, sure - leave them alone. But the internet and specifically social media is a cesspool, if I’m someone relatively in the spotlight I’m probably just staying off it in general.

Does that count as an opinion? George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-01-15, 00:00

duffy munn wrote:

To be honest, I don’t really care Duffy. If they haven’t done anything, sure - leave them alone. But the internet and specifically social media is a cesspool, if I’m someone relatively in the spotlight I’m probably just staying off it in general.

Does that count as an opinion? George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 2599972566

Oh I completely agree that social media is a cesspool. But sally likely is on facebook to keep up with old friends and their grandkids. Maybe find out who died and when the services are. I don't think she signed up for this.

So maybe she should log off now. My greater point is there is no way to go off the grid anymore. People will find you, e-mail, etc. I'll say it again, it's fucked up.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-15, 01:45

Jethro Bodeen wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Apparently they have been receiving profane and threatening e-mails, phone calls and postings on social media ( mostly on Sally's facebook). Most concern Nassar but also the girl , Erika Davis, who claimed George covered up an assault when he was AD. Her law suit was declared fraudulent in court. WTF is wrong with these people?

Facts don't matter; rational thought and the law don't matter anymore to a growing element in society that claim authority on the basis of their self-identification as victims of hate and oppression at the hands of White Christian Patriarchy. Its expressed in every Social Justice cause under the sun, moon and stars.

The lunatics have been given license to run wild in our society- so long as they drape themselves in a social justice cause, however fraudulent or imaginary. Its not just trendy and fashionable; its central to the Leftist orthodoxy of deconstructing Western Society on the basis of the illegitimacy of bourgeois, White, Christian, Patriarchy that founded this country and dominated for centuries.

I don't care what the issue is for Democrats and Leftist- when you drill down to the bedrock- its always their perceived struggle against injustice at the hands of Whites and especially White, Christian men. It never ends. And you hear them constantly referring to the "struggle". This theme is popular and prevalent through-out the mainstream media, academia (including K-12), Hollywood and of course the Democrat Party.

Its to the point now that if a White Christian man is not publicly identifiable as proactively working against the supposed interests of his brethren in the White Christian Patriarchy, he is not just part of the problem- but an alt-right Neo-Nazi. And if he is a man of color- he's a sell-out in general and if he's Black- he's (or she) an Uncle Tom and subject to the most vile attacks.

George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 1966794946 George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 1966794946 George and Sally Perles are being harrassed 1966794946 This is gold.
Sorry for your pain, Jethro. It must be awful walking around with a target on your head.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down