Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engler

+20
I.B. Fine
Dr. Strangelove
MiamiSpartan
duffy munn
Death Roe
tGreenWay
Cameron
TheReal_LWS
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
aualum06
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Engler - Page 4 Empty Re: Engler

Post by Nordic 2019-01-17, 19:29

SawGreen wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

If this was gospel/true, then Dantonio and Izzo would be gone... but don't let facts get in the way of your "point".

Bullshit. The mob ruled on those too. It just wasn't big enough for these

Engler - Page 4 1151685

FIFY
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-17, 19:42

SawGreen wrote:

If this was gospel/true, then Dantonio and Izzo would be gone... but don't let facts get in the way of your "point".

Bullshit. The mob ruled on those too. It just wasn't big enough.

Oh, so the mob didn’t rule on them. Got it.

Again y’all give too much credit to loud outliers in the media and social media
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-17, 19:52

SawGreen wrote:

The point is that people without facts dictate things now (and the news simply reports the conjecture).  It's all about the mob... the mob rules.

Your naivety is actually cute. Never change.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-17, 19:56

DWags wrote:

This imaginary mob... they “ruled” and “dictated” Dantonio and izzo, how so? Random morans think they are dirty? Man, what a powerful mob!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-17, 20:10

DWags wrote:

This imaginary mob... they “ruled” and “dictated” Dantonio and izzo, how so? Random morans think they are dirty? Man, what a powerful mob!

Oh, so you think it’s already happened?

Engler - Page 4 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-17, 20:24

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like how he blamed his misogyny on Democrats.

No he didn't. Jesus H. This comment is even dumber than Steve's. Steve's was ignorant, yours is simply untrue and baseless. Take off your political goggles.
just my observation. We can agree to disagree.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-17, 20:26

Cameron wrote:
Nordic wrote:

No he didn't. Jesus H. This comment is even dumber than Steve's. Steve's was ignorant, yours is simply untrue and baseless. Take off your political googles.

Bob doesn't have goggles, that's just how his eyes work. There is no off switch.
thanks, man.

I'll never apologize for stating my opinions no matter how upset they might make some people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-17, 20:28

steveschneider wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Yeah, that's not happening.

To be honest, I'll wait for the SJW to dictate the selection, and react accordingly. I think Engler did a fine job at many things, but is too old to recognize that his every word (true or not... and I am far from knowing) would be judged on a different scale based on perception.

In this time, there is the least deference to leadership than I have ever seen in my lifetime. The page turns. We'll see what the new leader brings. Slam me if you want, but I don't care at the moment. I'll care more when I have something to stand behind or bitch about.

It was time for a change.

SJW’s lol!!!

Lock the doors the SJWs are coming to ruin the neighborhood.
HOW DARE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS ON THIS!?!?!?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-17, 20:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

SJW’s lol!!!

Lock the doors the SJWs are coming to ruin the neighborhood.
HOW DARE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS ON THIS!?!?!?

Who said you can't have an opinion?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-17, 21:15

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: HOW DARE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS ON THIS!?!?!?

someone was upset because my interpretation of Engler's dismissal was different from theirs.

Crazy world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-17, 21:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

someone was upset because my interpretation of Engler's dismissal was different from theirs.

Crazy world.

HOW DARE SOMEONE NOT AGREE WITH YOUR OPINIONS!?!?!?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-17, 21:21

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Crazy world.

HOW DARE SOMEONE NOT AGREE WITH YOUR OPINIONS!?!?!?
like I said, crazy world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-17, 22:16

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

He blamed it on the democrats becoming the majority right in paragraph one. Is there something I missed? Also, can you point out where he took accountability for his actions.

The first paragraph was a political jab.  Politicians are going to politic. And technically he was stating facts in the first page, not assessing blame for anything (yes you can infer). I could of done without pretty much the entire first page, but ignored it and read the full letter.

The rest of the letter was actually pretty decent (note I said decent, not great) and he detailed his "actions". You (admittedly) read one paragraph (the only political paragraph) of a six page document and frammed political commentary. That is pretty much the definition of ignorance.... commenting without having full knowledge of the content. You should read the whole thing if your passonite enough to comment on it.

If he acted in public more like he did in the rest of the letter, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion. Unfortunately he has the bedside manner of an 90s politician and couldn't stop from publicly stepping on his dick and making MSU look the fool. I would of liked to of seen him address this in his letter, but whatever. He wasn't going to do that.

He navigated the major obstacles (the settlement, Congress, state funding). I don't know if the new guy could of done that. But as WBH said "75% fuck that guy" and needed to go.

I appreciate the thoughtful rebuttal, but it sounds like we agree about the first paragraph and the wish for him to take some accountability. I commend you for reading further but personally I was pretty offended by Engler's remarks that lead to him getting ousted and one paragraph in I saw enough. I'll admit I skimmed a little bit through the article looking to see if he was at all contrite but honestly I'm just tired of the guy's shit and I say good riddance. This moment probably should have come sooner. I know people are giving him credit for saving the funding but the University paid the price by losing some dignity with some pretty low class leadership.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-17, 22:38

Gentlemen, we’re all of the same ilk and we’re arguing. This is going to get very bad. Calls now for mossalm to resign because of his comments. The Detroit media will push the discontent, we will feed the fire. This is going to be a very bad deal. I hope we find the right president. But would you come to MSU if you had the credentials? With this much animosity?

Shit. I wouldn’t touch it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-17, 22:40

DWags wrote:Gentlemen, we’re all of the same ilk and we’re arguing. This is going to get very bad. Calls now for mossalm to resign because of his comments. The Detroit media will push the discontent, we will feed the fire. This is going to be a very bad deal. I hope we find the right president. But would you come to MSU if you had the credentials? With this much animosity?

They are all idoits. Shut the fuck up and do your job.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-17, 22:44

I felt like a lot of the letter was unnecessary. I read through a lot of the accomplishments. I followed a lot of them as they happened. I can't tell you how many of them were "real" and tangible as opposed to structural or whatever with no real tangible effect. I don't say that to downplay them, just trying to be fair as I'm not a part of campus admin. I just don't feel like a lot of what was said was really relevant. It wasn't very mature. Take the high road for once. I understand that he was put into a very difficult, thankless position. There's probably a way he could have alluded to that without coming across the way he did in the letter. It was like the old middle school persuasive essay:

Paragraph 1: Introduction (Hi I'm John Engler and you asked me to resign)
Paragraphs 2-5: Persuasive arguments (With the Democrats I never stood a chance, here's all the awesome shit I did even though you're firing me)
Paragraph 6: Closing (I didn't deserve this. Sincerely yours - John Engler)

Dear MSU Student, Alumni, Faculty and Board of Trustees, it is with great regret that I tender my resignation. I was asked to assume the Presidency of the University in a very difficult time, under very difficult circumstances. I tried my hardest. I feel we accomplished some great things. Unfortunately there were also some situations which could have been handled better, and in these troubling times I can understand why we all need to be sensitive to these manners. I feel personally and hope that others agree, that I have left the University in a better place than we were in when I took over. Regardless, I appreciate the support I have had over the past year and wish nothing but the best going forward to the University, the Survivors, the Alumni, students, and Administration.

Sincerely yours,

The Engmeister

Too much to ask I know, he's a fighter and a pit bull and will always be one. Rolling Eyes

Also not to be political but I feel the "Democrat" angle is being overplayed here. Yes, the board was 4-4 when he took over and when Mossallam first proposed firing him. But let's examine that, shall we? 2 of the Rs were outgoing, and one of them even waffled publicly about whether he thought he should go or not (Lyons). 1 of the Ds was absentee (Perles) and 1 backed JE then and continued to back him this week (JF). That left Brian Breslin (which who the fuck knows), Dan Kelly (who came around after the latest debacle and was on board for ousting him) and Melanie Foster, who was the epitome of the old school Gee Ess Em, Engler's puppet on the board, never in a million years would she vote against him.

My sense is that with Lyons on the fence even back then, an "apolitical" appointee from REPUBLICAN Governor Snyder in Schlicting, and Kelly who eventually DID come around, this would have been a 5-3 vote at worst in favor of ousting him if Breslin never flipped, forget Scott and Tebay. And one of those steadfastly supporting JE would have been a D in JF.

It was time, and political affiliations weren't really a factor and shouldn't have been. I hope that they really can put those aside moving forward as they have said they want to.

I hope they all are able to put political affiliations aside moving forward and govern together
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-17, 22:44

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:Gentlemen, we’re all of the same ilk and we’re arguing. This is going to get very bad. Calls now for mossalm to resign because of his comments. The Detroit media will push the discontent, we will feed the fire. This is going to be a very bad deal. I hope we find the right president. But would you come to MSU if you had the credentials? With this much animosity?

They are all idoits. Shut the fuck up and do your job.

Yep. Unfortunately that won’t happen here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-17, 22:49

I'm sorry. Who is calling for that? Let me guess - old people on the RCMB who steadfastly defended Engler? His comments were way over dramatic, but he's the only one who has even been trying to do and say the right thing since this whole shit started. The guy hosted a town hall by himself in front of an angry mob and took all the abuse and vitriol coming at the Admin and U. He probably should shut up, but jesus, he's the last one who needs to go.

Also I've heard the list of candidates who are interested in the job is actually quite impressive. Let's not get out the jump to conclusions mat just yet.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-17, 22:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm sorry. Who is calling for that? Let me guess - old people on the RCMB who steadfastly defended Engler? His comments were way over dramatic, but he's the only one who has even been trying to do and say the right thing since this whole shit started. The guy hosted a town hall by himself in front of an angry mob and took all the ab and vitriol coming at the Admin and U. He probably should shut up, but jesus, he's the last one who needs to go.

Also I've heard the list of candidates who are interested in the job is actually quite impressive. Let's not get out the jump to conclusions mat just yet.

This. But just hold the meeting and fire his ass. It's really not that hard. His comments had no positive effect on moving forward. Firing Engler did.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-17, 23:23

Yep, agree. The "reign of terror" line is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

At the same time I appreciate the fact that he's tried to take on some leadership in a time where it was desperately needed despite having to swim upstream to do so. Again I hope with the new trustees on the board this changes.

Also I want to again give a shout out to Rick Snyder. I don't know a lot about how he governed, but I sincerely appreciate him appointing someone to the board based on what was sorely needed at MSU, ignoring political affiliations and the like. In early returns, Schlichting appears to be quite awesome.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-18, 00:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm sorry. Who is calling for that? Let me guess - old people on the RCMB who steadfastly defended Engler? His comments were way over dramatic, but he's the only one who has even been trying to do and say the right thing since this whole shit started. The guy hosted a town hall by himself in front of an angry mob and took all the abuse and vitriol coming at the Admin and U. He probably should shut up, but jesus, he's the last one who needs to go.

You miss my point. It’s a fact that people are. Whether he’s the best board member ever or not. We’ve read it. Old white guys young Hispanic lesbians gay Irish guys straight Costa Rican’s. Big deal. My point is, watch the circus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-18, 01:18

Did DWags just pull a classic, Trump style "people are saying" in this thread?

I think he might have, guys.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-18, 01:26

Engler - Page 4 502811600 how dramatic.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-18, 01:32

Wags the circus was a year ago. Any drama that happens from here on out barring a disaster is going to be akin to Nigel in a tent with no spectators swallowing goldfish. With Engler's ouster, again barring bizarre circumstances, this story is local.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-18, 01:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags the circus was a year ago. Any drama that happens from here on out barring a disaster is going to be akin to Nigel in a tent with no spectators swallowing goldfish. With Engler's ouster, again barring bizarre circumstances, this story is local.

We are thinking differently. This is not over in my book. There will be people who need to make a point. We’ll see.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-18, 07:32

SawGreen wrote:

Bullshit. The mob ruled on those too. It just wasn't big enough.

So let me get this straight the SJW’s were trying to get Izzo and Dantonio and Engler fired?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-18, 08:33

steveschneider wrote:

So let me get this straight the SJW’s were trying to get Izzo and Dantonio and Engler fired?

Not only that they were going to first liquidate the University hand the funds over to the survivors and some SJW groups and then burn MSU to the ground. Thank god Engler was around to stop it single handedly. The SJWs are everywhere I tell you everywhere!
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-18, 09:07

steveschneider wrote:

Q
I don’t know Steve but I remember this news story:

Mark Dantonio also gave a press conference on Friday night in which he said the reports of his mishandling of sexual assault allegations were “completely false.” ESPN reported that at least 16 Michigan State football players had been accused of sexual assault or violence against women since Dantonio took over as head coach, and their report mentioned that in one case, Dantonio allegedly dealt with a sexual assault accusation by having the player talk to his mother.

“Every incident reported in that article was documented either by police or the Michigan State Title IX office. I’ve always worked with the proper authorities when dealing with sexual assault,” Dantonio said on Friday.

His words, most confusingly, seem to conflict with something he said to media in June 2017 after several players were dismissed when they were charged with sexual assault or misconduct. At the time, Dantonio implied that his team had never had any problems with sexual assault.

“This is new ground for us,” he said in June. “We’ve been here 11 years—it has not happened previously.”

Both Izzo’s and Dantonio’s words sound like they were heavily influenced by conversations with lawyers. Because of that, at a time when the University is trying to change a culture that definitely enabled Larry Nassar to abuse over 100 women, and reportedly enabled over a dozen athletes to commit rape or otherwise assault women, two of the school’s most visible leaders come off as flat and uninspiring at best and in denial at worst. A basketball coach and a football coach are obviously not the two people we need to look to in a critical situation like this, but what Dantonio and Izzo say about MSU’s rape problem could go a long way toward influencing those who put school pride over justice. It’s unfortunate that all they’re doing is covering their asses
Obviously Deadspin isn’t the place that needs this said but while I’m happy if both guys get fired and MSU gets the death penalty we shouldn’t kid ourselves that this is anything other than the latest round of whack-a-mole when it comes to this.

Problem is Steve, part of the hate for Engler came when he started to defend Izzo and Dantonio. We can pretend that we didn’t like that defense , but I think we all did.

You can all call me paranoid, that’s fine, I get I might be over thinking this, but I believe those two and their programs remain a symbol of a culture that needs changing I’ll wait and see.

We liked Engler here when he was our asshole. We liked Engler here when he was our asshole.

Last edited by DWags on 2019-01-18, 09:18; edited 2 times in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-18, 09:10

msugolfguy wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Not only that they were going to first liquidate the University hand the funds over to the survivors and some SJW groups and then burn MSU to the ground. Thank god Engler was around to stop it single handedly. The SJWs are everywhere I tell you everywhere!

So is the the MAGA mob itrying to make shit fair and balanced since their guy got fired for saying something offensive they believe the other teams guy should be fired for saying something offensive even though equating the two is a false equivalency?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-18, 09:20

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don’t know Steve but I remember this news story:

Mark Dantonio also gave a press conference on Friday night in which he said the reports of his mishandling of sexual assault allegations were “completely false.” ESPN reported that at least 16 Michigan State football players had been accused of sexual assault or violence against women since Dantonio took over as head coach, and their report mentioned that in one case, Dantonio allegedly dealt with a sexual assault accusation by having the player talk to his mother.

“Every incident reported in that article was documented either by police or the Michigan State Title IX office. I’ve always worked with the proper authorities when dealing with sexual assault,” Dantonio said on Friday.

His words, most confusingly, seem to conflict with something he said to media in June 2017 after several players were dismissed when they were charged with sexual assault or misconduct. At the time, Dantonio implied that his team had never had any problems with sexual assault.

“This is new ground for us,” he said in June. “We’ve been here 11 years—it has not happened previously.”

Both Izzo’s and Dantonio’s words sound like they were heavily influenced by conversations with lawyers. Because of that, at a time when the University is trying to change a culture that definitely enabled Larry Nassar to abuse over 100 women, and reportedly enabled over a dozen athletes to commit rape or otherwise assault women, two of the school’s most visible leaders come off as flat and uninspiring at best and in denial at worst. A basketball coach and a football coach are obviously not the two people we need to look to in a critical situation like this, but what Dantonio and Izzo say about MSU’s rape problem could go a long way toward influencing those who put school pride over justice. It’s unfortunate that all they’re doing is covering their asses
Obviously Deadspin isn’t the place that needs this said but while I’m happy if both guys get fired and MSU gets the death penalty we shouldn’t kid ourselves that this is anything other than the latest round of whack-a-mole when it comes to this.

Problem is Steve, part of the hate for Engler came when he started to defend Izzo and Dantonio. We can pretend that we didn’t like that defense , but I think we all did.

You can all call me paranoid, that’s fine, I get I might be over thinking this, but I believe those two and their programs remain a symbol of a culture that needs changing I’ll wait and see.

We liked Engler here when he was our asshole. We liked Engler here when he was our asshole.

Just my opinion but I agree with wbh on the local stuff. I don’t think many people cared that Engler stood up to ESPN except for all of us that hate ESPN. The comments that Engler made about the survivors enjoying the attention is a completely different level. That made it nationally and the response to it was disgust and outrage. The mob that I see after Izzo and Dantonio is just a couple of dumb walverines on twitter and Daniel Murphy. Even Paula has been quiet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-18, 09:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wags the circus was a year ago. Any drama that happens from here on out barring a disaster is going to be akin to Nigel in a tent with no spectators swallowing goldfish. With Engler's ouster, again barring bizarre circumstances, this story is local.

I would livestream it just for you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-18, 09:29

All of the other big ten fan bases are convinced that our coaches are evil, too. But those are the social media mouth breathers. I couldn't care less.

Izzo and Coach D aren't going anywhere because of this shit directly. They may cite it as a factor in retirement one day but come on, that shit storm is over barring new accusations.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-18, 09:38

steveschneider wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

So is the the MAGA mob itrying to make shit fair and balanced since their guy got fired for saying something offensive they believe the other teams guy should be fired for saying something offensive even though equating the two is a false equivalency?

I'm not sure anymore. I don't understand how you can make sexual assault into a political situation. I guess I expected to much out of people.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-18, 09:46

msugolfguy wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm not sure anymore. I don't understand how you can make sexual assault into a political situation. I guess I expected to much out of people.

See: Trump, Donald
See: Clinton, Bill
See: Fucktons of other examples. Good god man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2019-01-18, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

See: Trump, Donald
See: Clinton, Bill
See: Fucktons of other examples. Good god man.

Let me clarify that Larry Nassar was not a politician. However I see your point.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-18, 09:58

Look, I’m probably way over thinking it. Bottom line, I’m the guy who just lives MSU football and basketball. If MSU demphasizes sports and those programs slide under the next coaches I’m the guy who still goes to tailgates and games and will drive to two or three basketball games and tell the people who get upset about losses they’re crazy. What happens happens.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-01-18, 10:17

How long are MSU fans on this board going to play the victim card? Christ, we get it. Poor MSU.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-20, 10:02

This story is nuts.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/education/2019/01/20/michigan-state-george-perles/2335168002/

These types of shady dealings are the definition of what I was referring to above. I'm not gonna use the term the nitwit used. It was actually something I believe Terry Foster coined many years ago. He used to call it the "Green Coat Mafia". That's what we gotta get rid of, political parties aside.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-20, 10:24

For fucks sake. In May of 2018 a one line email says Perles account was shut down. Not collecting the final 200k. Then six months later Perles a stroke victim with Parkinson’s and in a wheel chair “suddenly” resigns. Then we need to take a leap of faith and believe he did it to get Snyder to place a pro Engler guy in..... WHICH HE FUCKING DIDNT DO!

Fuck these fucking fucks. And the pos creep doesn’t give one example of a “pledge contract” that MSU sued for.

Cool. Get ready for these nothing stories to be turned into evil MSU articles once a month now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-20, 10:31

Umm.....what? There's lots of quotes in there spelling out what happened Wags. They may be anonymous but you think they are invented? You can keep the tinfoil hat on if you want I guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next