Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

+30
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
y2kMgrad
Nordic
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
pulling69
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
34 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-11, 07:37

a new page on the Ode to Guest thread deserves to be headed by his rambling, mainstream media-inspired, totally coherent manifesto.

Greetings my Swill friends.

lol, this is close in a couple ways but wildly askew in others.   I get up and check my email, answer any important ones.   Cook breakfast which always includes eggs unless the grandkids are here - then they usually request pancakes or waffles.   Coffee sets my AFib off so I drink one cup a week, I've missed my morning pot badly for 10 years now.  Then I read my 3 newspaper sites (News, Freep, MLive), various message boards and couple of news aggregators.  After that there's some daily variation depending on season and plans.  
The not even close parts:  I've logged into Twitter once since April - to say thanks to Lynn Henning.   He and I shared many lively debates over the years as old farm kids, baseball and outdoors nuts and across a liberal/conservative divide.  Somehow we never called each other names and remain friends.  
The BS part is BS on your part.   You and 90%+ of the Swill are raging liberals that consider yourselves purveyors of facts as you swallow the Covington, Smollett and other bullshit news whole as you blithely call any site you disagree with "propaganda" - how's the collusion propaganda going?  Because you have a huge majority on the Swill you mistake that as being a reflection of America as a whole.   You ignore the fact that Trump won, and is favored to win again by the people that are most accurate - the books.  You are NOT reflective of America, most are more conservative than you and more liberal than me.   I'm aware of that, most of you aren't.
If you think I'm blinded take a few, step back and think about the political leanings of those that have been driven from or simply chose to leave the board.    There's a pattern in how people with opposing viewpoints are treated here.
Also I did NOT come post political content on the Swill - if I was posting political content it was in the Bin.  That's the double standard that irked me most.  The board doesn't need to be that way if people choose to respect boundaries.  One of my other message boards started as a Tigers board but now has every sport covered and a massively active political section - the crossover is virtually zero.  Why?   Because people keep things separate and in the rare times it's needed the mods actually enforce it.  And honestly that place is just as wildly liberal as the Swill - I guess most conservatives have better things to do than message boarding.   At the Swill none of the mods could/would see it because it all agreed with their worldview.    So I left, life goes on, yours and mine.  
I'm not pissed at anyone, I'm just unwilling to be randomly abused because my political views are different than most of you.  I've had those same views since before many of you were born, Trump has nothing to do with it and I don't spend 85% of my life obsessing over the orange man as many of you seem to.   And by that I mean getting fucking offended by a headline because it comes from a source you don't approve of.  
The Swill is eventually doomed anyway, the 2 people with the keys to the place are rarely there and essentially don't give a flying fuck except to say it's "their" board.   Maybe there's some hope that tRCMB will implode someday and he can cash in, hell if I know.
Since Martin mentioned he liked the Mio thread, Ellie's 12 Tables is in this story - I've been flogging this diner for a while on the Swill.   They won the voting for the best diner in northern Michigan.   The question is how will they fare in the final standings.   (Owned and operated by 2 members of our local LGBT community as are 2 other local eateries, amazing for those of you that think everywhere outside your little bubble is bigoted especially in a county that voted 70% Trump)
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/d5dc9fae5d512/see-all-of-our-michigans-best-diner-finalists.html
For my friend Bobby Sak: A new sport he needs to consider - combining his love of biking and snow.
https://www.mlive.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/02/734f712b2a9446/winter-fat-tire-biking-is-taking-off-in-michigan-17-trails-to-try.html
For my friend Wakie: Happy Birthday and the CitiDouble Cash is a great card, it's my go to.
In closing I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss the place but in the end the shit there just wasn't worth it to me.   I can get my Spartan fix at tRCMB and my Tigers fix at Motown Sports so I'm good.   Have fun and enjoy yourself,

Goose aka "Guest" ;-)

PS - how's that for book length?

cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-11, 07:38

February in Mio is cold
especially with the people who are old
they curse temps near zero
warmth in their heart for their christian hero
a victim of election fraud, they're told
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-11, 12:34

the people of Mio love the Constitution
especially jesus's contribution
wife and husband, husband and wife
they respect the sanctity of life
and celebrate death row and execution
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-15, 07:58

Mio believes that Blue Lives Matter
until white supremacy is in tatters
then they will beat a cop
with a bat non-stop
until his brains start to splatter
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-17, 09:14

there once was a guy named Guest
he lived in Mio in a cozy little nest
he took his media outlets seriously
he would rage so deliriously
his patience you best not test
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-18, 11:08

Guest loves Senator Cruz
he always watches him on the news
both are great christians
they represent god with the best intentions
their sensitive feelings, you best not bruise
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-19, 07:54

Guest and Cruz are a lot alike
When things get tough, they take a hike
Whether to Cancun, Mexico
Or the diversity of quaint Mio
A difference of opinion, they strongly dislike
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-02-23, 11:19

Mio respects the Constitution
church is their favorite institution
their hearts are full with god
they despise voter fraud
it is met with a murder and retribution

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-02, 13:39

there once was a poster named Goose
who tuned in daily to the news
he would watch and get mad
then really get sad
when he heard about Dr. Seuss

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-03-02, 13:56

They made a movie called “Gretel and Hansel”
Because OUR culture they’re trying to cancel
Potatoes are boys
They’re stealing our joys
Give racism and misogyny a chance-el.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-02, 16:00

Rocinante wrote:They made a movie called “Gretel and Hansel”
Because OUR culture they’re trying to cancel
Potatoes are boys
They’re stealing our joys
Give racism and misogyny a chance-el.

solid work.. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-05, 12:30

There once was a man named Guest
who thought that message boards were a mess
someone would hurt his feelings
rage would send him through the ceiling
since then, we've seen him a lot less
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-18, 15:17

Black Lives Matter, radical Antifa
don't ever come to Mio, 'cause we don't need ya
we believe in god and guns
and christian TV show reruns
our religious souls, they will feed ya
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-22, 09:43

you come for my bible, I'll get to shootin'
in Mio we love, Trump, Jesus and Putin
our children are all white
they know wrong from right
it's for Russia and god we're rootin'
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-23, 12:33

there once was a man named Guest
whose faith in god, you shall not test
from Make America Great Again
to keeping white folks from committing sin
he approaches church attendance with zest

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-03-29, 07:46

the mainstream media has our 'pro-life' friend Goose
all upset at the treatment of Dr. Suess
nevermind the post-election
murderous insurrection
where they wanted to hang Mike Pence from a noose
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-02, 12:41

Guest is a man of great vision
supporting Trump was an easy decision
disappointed in the stolen election
he celebrated the murderous insurrection
on Easter, joy that He has risen

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-16, 13:15

Mio doesn't condemn a good police shooting
they are shocked at the colored folks who are looting
they'll keep the police in their prayers
as for the victims, nobody cares
the same with Russian colluding

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-18, 21:37

From Goose, OTOB.

Mio has been pretty normal this winter/spring. A touch of a corona outbreak but life has carried on.

I've been busy prepping the 130acre bolthole in the UP. I fear that Mio may not be remote enough from the coming apocalypse.

Helped Abe Schmucker boil some sap, part of my learn as much as I can from the Amish program.

Will I see you up here for the Triathalon?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-20, 06:18

DWags wrote:From Goose, OTOB.

Mio has been pretty normal this winter/spring. A touch of a corona outbreak but life has carried on.

I've been busy prepping the 130acre bolthole in the UP. I fear that Mio may not be remote enough from the coming apocalypse.

Helped Abe Schmucker boil some sap, part of my learn as much as I can from the Amish program.

Mio is preparing for end times
it happens as white people whine
as America's demographic changes
patriots head to gun ranges
they believe, from Jesus, it's a sign
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-20, 06:20

good 'ol Guest.. Mio is "pretty normal".. as he awaits for the "coming apocalypse"... tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600

I miss him and his mainstream media updates... but I'm glad he's in a good mental space. Thanks, DWags.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-20, 08:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

good 'ol Guest.. Mio is "pretty normal".. as he awaits for the "coming apocalypse".... tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600

I miss him and his mainstream media updates... but I'm glad he's in a good mental space. Thanks, DWags.

Is he though?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-20, 08:17

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:good 'ol Guest.. Mio is "pretty normal".. as he awaits for the "coming apocalypse"..... tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600

Is he though?
at least he's away from the message boards.. or this one, anyway. I suspect he's in a better place than he was being here.

I hate to be 'that guy', but I warned him multiple times that it was going to be a long 4 years for supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-20, 08:19

Guest puts his trust in the Lord
he reads my poetry on this board
he detests lies
as he makes pies
memories of his christian hero, he shall hoard

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-23, 15:42

church in Mio is a social activity
guns are a local proclivity
they're always rooting
for a good school shooting
for christians, it's a major festivity
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-26, 09:59

Biden only won because he cheats
now he's coming for Mio's red meats
they grip their guns tightly
and read their bibles nightly
for their burgers, they'll take to the streets

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-26, 15:34

Mio will not wear a mask
why? one might want to ask
they say god is their science
with Him, full compliance
reading the bible is their chosen task

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2021-04-28, 07:32

A goose shit on my car when I was parked at the grocery store.

I am not sure how - but I am convinced someone in Mio had something to do with it.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-04-28, 08:43

MSU addict wrote:A goose shit on my car when I was parked at the grocery store.

I am not sure how - but I am convinced someone in Mio had something to do with it.
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-04, 12:09

Mio loves the family of Duggar
"child porn"? He just wanted to hug her
to church, they're always goin'
they agree the election was stolen
next time, Josh should just drug her
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-12, 09:01

Mio has disgust for Liz Cheney
when it comes to respect, she doesn't get any
there was a stolen election
then a murderous insurrection
the times she's read the bible, not many
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-12, 10:39

there once was a poster named Guest
who was more sensitive than the rest
he would go into a fit of rage
if you were not on his same page
he eventually went back to his nest
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-14, 15:57

Mio gathers to pray for Matt Gaetz
the left will destroy all that it hates
the GOP golden boy may have raped a child
but his judgement should be very mild
church on Sunday morning awaits
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-24, 08:42

yesterday in Mio was a day of jesus
he has a unique way to please us
white children run and play
the election was stolen away
we just need courts to believe us
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-24, 08:46

nothing could be finer
than Ethel at the Mio diner
nicotine-stained fingers
the scent of Marlboro's lingers
then back home to my favorite recliner
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-25, 11:42

who loved jesus the best
he would make fruity pies
and believed political lies
his patience, you best not test
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-25, 13:34

there once was a guy from Mio
who couldn't see eye-to-eye-o
with his friends at tSwill
so he decided he will
just have to say "goodbye-o"

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-25, 15:33

an artist's rendering of "Mi-o-Lago" - a jesus-theme amusement park being debated at this week's meeting of Oscoda County Board of Commissioners and NASCAR Enthusiasts.

if passed, it will move on for further discussion of funding at the First Baptist Church of the Reformed in downtown Mio.

The public will be welcome to attend and men will allowed to make public comments.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 16 HolyLand-Experience
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-26, 11:20

Guest will never forgive Joe Biden
from the truth he was always hidin'
Biden stole the election
Guest's last hope, the deadly insurrection
with Trump, he is forever ridin'
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-02, 12:21

who thought that Mio was the best
he would spend Sundays at church
while wearing Trump merch
his life was truly blessed
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next