Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

+5
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
DWags
9 posters

Go down

In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Empty In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

Post by DWags 2019-03-31, 09:02

Cause Moose’s head would explode
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Empty Re: In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

Post by Cameron 2019-03-31, 10:25

Because none of the letters in his name except the ski make the right sound.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Empty Re: In this thread we list reasons Duke and Coach Kyzresrzykvtdfski can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-03-31, 10:34

Because they're Puke.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-03-31, 11:32

They can go fuck themselves because I have Gameday on while I'm doing some cardio and they showed a blurb each from Izzo and K talking about each other and in the 5 second clip of Izzo they led with "I respect guys who do it the right way..." even though that was just a very small piece of what Izzo said.

And also Izzo, stop trying to class it up and stop saying that shit. He knows damn well K doesn't "do it the right way".

So Fuck Duke. And Fuck K.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-31, 11:32

Cameron wrote:Because none of the letters in his name except the ski make the right sound.

lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-03-31, 11:56

Because ever player and coach on the roster is a bitch.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-03-31, 12:09

Tom Izzo should embrace the theme no more mr niceguy when it comes to K.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-31, 12:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They can go fuck themselves because I have Gameday on while I'm doing some cardio and they showed a blurb each from Izzo and K talking about each other and in the 5 second clip of Izzo they led with "I respect guys who do it the right way..." even though that was just a very small piece of what Izzo said.

And also Izzo, stop trying to class it up and stop saying that shit. He knows damn well K doesn't "do it the right way".

That’s exactly why he said it. He just told rat face he doesn’t respect him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-31, 12:48

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They can go fuck themselves because I have Gameday on while I'm doing some cardio and they showed a blurb each from Izzo and K talking about each other and in the 5 second clip of Izzo they led with "I respect guys who do it the right way..." even though that was just a very small piece of what Izzo said.

Bingo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-03-31, 14:22

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bingo.

He knows this story. I’d like to know how Zion’s dad wanted money and was on an FBI wiretap Adkins g for mo eye from Kansas but all of the sudden didn’t want or get anything from Duke

Sure.

Zions dad on wire taps. Oh, and fuck Duke.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-03-31, 14:29

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Bingo.

He knows this story. I’d like to know how Zion’s dad wanted money and was on an FBI wiretap Adkins g for mo eye from Kansas but all of the sudden didn’t want or get anything from Duke

Sure.

Zions dad on wire taps. Oh, and fuck Duke.

Unless, I'm reading it wrong, it's not Zion's dad on the wiretap. It's someone relaying what his dad wanted. But...

The more you peel away at context of this story, the more interesting it gets, though. Code is from South Carolina, which is where Williamson's from, and played at Clemson in the mid-'90s. Clemson is never expected to beat out Duke for a prospect, but this was the one time where people thought it really had a shot. And Williamson's pledge to Duke was a stunner at the time. (Just as Ayton to Arizona was and Brian Bowen II to Louisville was. Go back and read the stories from when they happened.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2019-03-31, 14:57

Reasons Duke can go fuck themselves:
- because they are Duke
- Dickey V, the Duke loving PTP'er baby
- the constant ESPN slurping
- because they are from Carolina (sorry bob)
- because I hate all things Blue

And because whose driving to Minneapolis? Who has the keys -  give me the fucking keys you fucking cocksuckingmotherfuckers
{jump to the 0:45 second mark }
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2019-03-31, 17:00

Izzo is 1-11 versus duke. They are among the blue blood programs of college basketball. They are who the rest of the world loves and MSU is who the rest of the world hates.

Can Izzo beat Coach K when it matters?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down